Reviews for Hanami
Abigail Breton chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hey, just want to tell you. I LOVE This! It's so amazing :D
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Is this discontinued? I mean I think i might have read this before not sure but anyway. I like! i don't know if you will put up some other chapters i hope you do uh :D
FOOD chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like this, its nice and a bit humorous, now i reviewed so give me what i want ANOTHER FREAKING CHAPTER ;D
perrigit98aol.com chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i like the way this is written :) so far so good!

whens the next chapter?
samamea chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i wanna another chapter gimme other chapter lmao i like it so far

_
Luna at Midnight chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
this is a great story. i hope you will continue it. i really want to see what happens next. can't wait. :)
BlueFae chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I hate bassoon god damn awful instrument. eugh. This is a really cool fic it's a big big shame it looks like you're not continuing it i'd have loved to find out more about characters and just they story in general i think it could have turned out really well. XD.

DoublleL x.
Omoi-ame chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh! I LOVE THIS!

Very nice, never would ahve thought of this xover XD

I await the next bit
Mayleaf chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I read Miserere and Alternatives, and your wriing style is really something to be proud of. I really hope you continue with this story.
Renara chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This story is SO GOD! I LOVE IT!
Mayleaf chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This story is unbelievable, I can't wait to read more!
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
*giggles*

posting the rest soon?

i hope you are its goo ;D

'sides i like XigDem fics

so not enough out thar
Voice of the Silent Masses chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This story has absolutely fabulous potential, I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
Vaishin chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh! Please write more? This looks very interesting...
DragonRider13025 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
So far i enjoyed reading this! C: It's great! I love stories that are based off of the fairy tales. They're just so cute! I'm so glad that you're also putting your own spin on things, like you're not coping it completely from the movie. Like just replacing the names of the main characters! I love all of you own ideas and perspective on it and want you to keep it up please! x3 this is great so far.