Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
Kina Kalamari chapter 8 . 4/5
Dang it! What a dreadful place for this to end! I'm assuming it won't be updated since it hasn't been since 2010, but I'll throw it on my update alerts for the hell of it I suppose. I really enjoyed this. I think the characters were really well done and I'm really interested in the whole airbenders plot. (Also the Zutara was just starting to get promising.) If you ever come back, I'll read more. But if not, thanks for what does exist.
euphorella chapter 8 . 1/1
thank you for this story! sad that it's unfinished, but a lovely read nonetheless. the characterization is flawless, and you know just the right amount of drama and humor in each scene.
xXOceanXx chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
This story is amazing so far and well written. I know it's been a long while since you last updated but you should know that this story is so worth finishing.
Werewolfluvver chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
O M G please update please please please this is a,really good story please please please update asap
ladyjane025 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
No, this great. I figured the wandering nomads were on something anyway, they were too too relaxed. I hope you keep this story up!
Orchid Rollo chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Oh my God! What happen next?!

I like the progression between Zuko and Katara here. And just...everything! Please update the story, please!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
That was fun.
caspasta chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I love this story! :D Update please! You're a really good writer! 3
huinsutt99 chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I hope you upload the next part. This is a really great story, and a lot of fun to read.
the Moon our Witness chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I'm confused. I'm really really sure I read that Katara and Zuko sparring part already as well as the Sokka and Toph annoying Zuko part... like it was nearly word by word from somewhere else, while the rest of the story is entirely new to me...
Key chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I've been poring over your Zutara fic like they're academic literature, I'm not even kidding. I'm studying every word and thought and event. I've reread it so many times. You seriously have no idea how highly I regard your Zutara fic, it's out of this word. I don't know how someone like you hasn't published yet, it's incomprehensible to me. It's such intelligent and emotive writing. If I could write like you I'd throw in the towel, end of story.
bloomsburry chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
too bad this wasn't continued...its such a great story
RainSmoke1504 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Read this back when I was a zutara fan and loved it. But reread it just and omfg katara's such a bitch. DID zuko actually promise anything in the cave in Ba Sing Se? Coz seems like she took what she construed to be true and blew stuff outta proportions. She can be really bratty at times. True, zuko shouldn't have turned on them but he didn't really promise her anything, did he? Oh well. Fits with her character I guess.

Awesome fic, btw. :D
sad that it's not updated though.
Symphony Solider chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I've found out this story has been discontinued and I can't bring myself to finish what is here because it's so good and I'm going to become sad later xD But I'd love to see you continue, your characterization is flawless!
Key chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
LOL at the hot air joke. I could hear Aang's voice in my head. :)

"Yeah, buddy. Welcome to my life." - I laughed way too hard at this.