Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
Aliora chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh Misora, what a wonderful first chapter you have here! I love how you've maintained the group dynamics and the dialogue leaps off the screen, perfectly tuned. Toph is especially entertaining - poor Haru!

I really like the setup of the story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Great work, as always.
RedBrunja chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
I enjoyed this. Especially Haru trying to put the moves on Katara. *grins*
lychee loving chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
the one-sided Kataang is slowly breaking my heart D: That almost never happens D: You write Aang's voice really well, and I really liked the IC conversation between him and Zuko. Also: LOL Katara's super sekrit enjoyment of being tied to a tree! Can't wait to see more of this!
onceuponachildhood chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Oh my...

This is really good. Comedy AND drama!

Can you update soon please?
Raat ke Rani chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Hi! I really like how you've written this. Zuko had a very unconventional way of joining the group and I liked it because it was unique to the story and I hope to hear more of Katara's new developments in power. Though there hasn't been much hedgeway in the tension between Katara and Zuko, there are signs of changing perspectives and this change is happening in, I daresay, a cannonical way. All in all, I'm lovin' it so far so until next I review! Chao!

Rashaka chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
You know we're waiting for you, right?
SayelSama chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
:] I really rather like how this is going.

As much as Katara is being a bit of a jerk, it really does fit with how she'd been acting in the show.

Nice job! :]
GlitterDemon chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I finally got caught up on the latest Avater episodes, which means I finally got caught up on your story!

I like Toph's characterization a lot, it's really spot on and I love how perceptive she is about people. I know I was as grateful as everyone else when she put up a wall between Katara and Zuko _ Her stubbornness is so irritating, but then, that's how she really is! It's also interesting to see how this storyline deviates from the canon and what will turn up in both.

Since this is an eventual Zutara, I'm intrigued to see how the whole Katara/Aang/Zuko triangle will play out, and what conflicts might arise from it, both external and internal.
Skoonie chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I'm really taking a liking to your story so far! I'm glad that Zuko's finally lightening up a little bit, and that Toph and Sokka are taking to him a little better than most of them. But what I'm really impressed with is Zuko's and Katara's relationship-it's very complicated, and it doesn't look like they'll ever trust each other soon. But, then again, that's what I like :) I don't usually read Zutara mostly because it doesn't seem in line with the canon storyline, but this fic has replenished my hope! Post up the next chapter soon!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Oh, very good stuff here. I'm glad I caught wind of this story, I like where it's going so far. Update soon!
Leer chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Congrats on writting a really great story! I hope that you don't give up on Zuko and Mai though, their relationship really is one of the most intresting. They're just so great together! Hope you update soon!

Mother Midnight chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
This is really good so far! Update soon :)
Fireflamesinferno chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
This is pretty good. Loved Toph in this chapter.
ImmortalSoull chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
haha toph..good one :] yay ZATARA!
Ledophole chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Katara has a crush... Oh... I luv Zutara. I hope this is exactly how the new episodes play out too. Cause Mai will always be loyal to Azula!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »