Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
waterpheonix123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this story soooo much. Please continue writing this fanfic. It is truly amazing. Actually it is the best zutara fanfiction I have read.
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
More soon please!
aRinlove92 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012

gawd, I'm so into it now. I pray this story hasn't been abondoned? I HOPE NOT.

Wonderfully written! I need more...
aRinlove92 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
YAAAY! I love the idea of the circus performing Gaang! woo! This chapter was so good, had me on my toes! now I'm dying to read more but I dont want it to end and theres only eight chapters... :(

Finally Katara is giving Zuko a chance! :D

can't wait to read the next chapter! *scurries off*
aRinlove92 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Poor Mai! :(

Great Chapter BTW! Off to the next...
aRinlove92 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Love the quotes at the begining by the way. Anothr great chapter.

AAAA the tension! I loves it. :)
aRinlove92 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Woot! I'm officially hooked, and Im kind of depressed that their are only eight freakin chapters...I know I will read them in no time and I don't want this story to eeeend! .
aRinlove92 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
oooh Katara..haha

I think you got all of their characters down so well! Its wonderful!

aRinlove92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
THis is awesome! Love how your taking it slow and it

all seems very likley! LOVE IT! 3 off to next chapter.
Azurite chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I see this hasn't been updated in a while, but who am I to talk about that? Even with fully-fleshed out fic ideas for active, inspiring fandoms, sometimes it's hard to find the time or motivation to write. I don't know if that's the case with you, but I do know that with me, every little review helps motivate me to get me back in the saddle someday.

That said, I'm really enjoying this! I'm new to the Avatar fandom, but I've quickly become a Zutara fan, and this was recommended via Fandomme's fics. I'm enjoying all of these "alternate" takes on Season 3, especially as far as Zuko's attitude goes. I have yet to see the season for myself (I know, shame on me...spoiling myself silly...but I can't help it! There's too much good Zutara fic to resist!), but I like the idea of Katara taking a while to warm up (heh!) to Zuko, and him NEEDING her for a change-just not in the way Katara's used to. She learned from Aang pretty quickly that, while she is needed, it's not much for her bending, except on occasion. Except now she's a master waterbender, healer, and bloodbender, which I think makes her pretty darn useful if you're trying to take down a psychopathic Fire Lord and his daughter.

I'm curious to see how the title of this fic comes into play, and when we'll see Leela again. Hopefully she and Aang truly aren't the "last airbenders," as was previously thought, but on the same token, I'm not a fan of "everyone must pair off with someone!" for the sake of Zuko and Katara getting together. Inevitably, some people are going to end up shafted, much as we wish it weren't so, and I like well-thought-out fics that make the growth of ANY relationship believable and something the reader wants to root for.

I do hope you update this soon!
Midnight4568 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
"Sokka chose that moment to strike one last dramatic chord on the stringed pipa, unaware of the chaos around him. '…And DIE.'"

_ Best line ever! XD.
The Birdy78 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
The gang getting high together was priceless, I just love it how Lily ticked Katara into eating the spiked cakes and Zuko just giving in was funny as well. Also big points for having them both be wet blankets and the voice of reason, they keep sounding like 'mom' and 'dad' and I just love it. I am so happy you went there with the Air Nomads, I was so angry when the show made it look like Aang really was the only one. He deserves to have his people survive and it really wouldn't be conducive to balance if an entire race was completely wiped out.

Haru kissing Katara and her thinking is Zuko was so funny, she wanted it to be him so badly even if she won't admit it. It would have been so embarrasing for Haru to have her say Zuko's name, I was fool for a second and like Katara thought it was Zuko as well. Zuko fighting combustion man and almost getting was pretty epic as well as Katara having a breakdown because of it. Really well done.
The Birdy78 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I really enjoyed reading Katara and Zuko fight. There is so much tension between them for better or for worse and she is just having a field day picking at every little thing he does and finding fault in it. But I understand because he betrayed her once and now she is guarding her heart against him and his evil fire nation clutches. And Zuko in the role as the 'Dad' of the group is just so fitting. You just know that Katara and him would parent the whole group and straiten Toph out while they are at it. XDD
The Birdy78 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Because this story is one of the best takes on season 3 I've read, you have seriously raise the bar really high. I really liked it how the mocking voice in Zuko's head is Azula's. HAHAHAH!
Mister Wonderful chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Very nice story, one of the best Avatar fics I've read. The only thing I don't like is Katara's attitude. Her mood seems to fluctuate a little too much; I mean, just when I think she's forgiven Zuko she suddenly gets angry again. She needs to chill out.
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »