Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
maluka chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i really like this story! update soon!

snowyleopard
karadragonsflame chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Man! How could you leave it at that! that was Cruel! please update soon!
lw chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
DON'T STOP! I love where this is going...very realistic. Love the Haru/Sokka interaction. Is it just me or did you laugh your insides out when you saw Haru's facial hair. Haru is all grown up now! He's no longer a pretty boy, he's a girly-man. *snigger...snort...snigger* XD
latafmodginkianp37 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
The suspense, take your time writing the next chapter.
IndianGoddessGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That's really good, keep it up! I was really bummed when I found out they didn't know when episode 12 was gonna air, and it's cool that you did this. I have a kinda stupid question though. IS there going to be a little Taang? Or, like, any other ships?
bebopcowgirl26 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yay! I love Avatar and I'm so happy to see you writing an Avatar fic!

I love how it's categorized as a "cartoon" by people, but is so well written..far better written than most tv now a days. And now my fave fic author is writing about Aang!

I have to say..I love Sokka..he's so goofy and funny.

Looking forward to more.
nephertiri chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Thank GOD someone is writing a zutara about AFTER the kiss that Katara and Aang shared. I almost lost all hope, though, pairings aren't that big a deal to me (But I prefer Zutara over Kataang). Great writing skills, can't wait to read more! ;)
Skoonie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next (even if Zutara's pretty much dead ;D). What's Aang found, will Katara ever trust Zuko again, and will Haru ever learn to clean up after Appa? Update soon!
Vanillastar chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Oh, so good!

You have to update soon!
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Okay, I must've read like, 4 different takes on what may happen should Zuko reach the western air temple, and THIS one is definitely the best, it's not choppy, and they all pretty much go in a similar direction, yours has suddenly taken a slightly different turn, and for that i'm very excited and glad, this is so far the only onw that sounds natural and believeable as tit goes! I love the little comparison at the end to when Zuko had captured Katara way back when _. I loved Zuko's train of thought, about his uncle, the other stories seemed to rush everything, you're putting other things into consideration, the other peopel in the gang. PLEASE dont' give up on this story anytime soon, I'm hoing to at least see a few more chapters... So update as soon as you can!

By the way... I'm hoping Zuko will get interaction time eith everyone, not just Katara. Particularly with Toph, Aang, and Sokka, and maybe even the others like Haruh, Teo, etc. Anyway, PLEASE update soon!
Zerachinhime chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I've been WAITING for this! A great chapter, and I can't say enough great things about it .
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25