Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
maliciousqueen chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well, I had not expected the awesome and talented writer of The Buring Times, which by the way is the world's greatest fanfic, to write an Avatar fanfic.

My heart bursts with joy. Will be looking forward to the rest. D
Soybean chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well written and in character to boot! Brilliant!
Valen123456 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I cant understand why some people are so obsessed with the Zuko-Katara pairing ... sure everyone has their own tastes and are entitled to their own opinions ... but im more of a canon follower and apart from a little understanding in Ba Sing Se right now these two are not going to be best friends

Still it will be interesting to see how you handle the transfer ... your off too a good start and your wrting is pretty decent ... keep it up
KillerLightbulb chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
w00t! Pretty good so far. There are too few stories featuring the Western Air Temple right now, and even though this fic may be completely different than what happens, I look forward to reading more.
Salallie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
so you also fell for the spoilers and had to watch the episodes up to 311. I think this sounds pretty good so far, update as quick as you can.
Aline K chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Oh! This story is wonderful... great potential! Can't wait for the next chapter :) Please continue.
R. M. Avalon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Woo-hoo! Zutara is a contagious disease whose symptoms include excellent fanfiction and squealing. I am currently suffering from an extremely sever case of this disease and it gives me hope to know that there are others out there like myself who can stand strong and make the best of this very serious condition. ~_

Awesome start to the story. I will definitely be tuning in for more. :)

R.M. Avalon
defunct111 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Awesome! Update soon!
Miss Milly chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
dun dun dun!

the pirates line was my absoloutly favourite in the first season.

this fic is really great and i can't wait for more!

im also writing a post Day of Black Sun fic and its interesting to see another person's view on what is going to happen. check it out if you want. Its called Night of the Comet.

hope you update soon!
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
It always excites me when you start a new story. :
fire chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yay! Looks good!
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Whoo, post-DoBS fic, and a really promising one, too!

I really like it, you left us with quite a cliffhanger. Any idea how loud I squealed when I saw Zuko flying after them in all his Firebendery glory at the end? That was awesome.

I hope you update soon.
maluka chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i really like this story! update soon!

snowyleopard
karadragonsflame chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Man! How could you leave it at that! that was Cruel! please update soon!
lw chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
DON'T STOP! I love where this is going...very realistic. Love the Haru/Sokka interaction. Is it just me or did you laugh your insides out when you saw Haru's facial hair. Haru is all grown up now! He's no longer a pretty boy, he's a girly-man. *snigger...snort...snigger* XD
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »