Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
demonic angel23 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
awesome story you have here! keep it up D

i hope you can continue it
Masayume85 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I was laughing so hard at this chapter I was crying. "Fu Manchu" is single-handedly the BEST nickname for Haru EVER. Oh god that stupid facial hair! Anyway, I'm still reading through, but I was intrigued to read your stories by Fandomme and I find I have yet to be disappointed. Left hanging with a few yes, but I really love your writing style. It works and no one is really out of character at all. I love authors who can stay true to the characters.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Great story! I'm really looking forward to reading more of it! You write really well and your characters are very true to the originals from the show. Keep up the awesome work!
Lilako chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
This is probably THE BEST ATLA fic I have ever read. I really, really, really hope beyond all hope that you can carry this out to the end. Your writing draws me in, and I find that I can't (and wouldn't want to) draw away. Everything is so realistic... I just love it.

Best of luck in RL.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Awesome story!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Great Work
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Baha! This story is great! All your characters are very well written - I love how accurately you're portrayed Sokka's dopey character. ;-D Hope you update soon!

And Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!
Shrilaraune chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Loved this. I really like how slowly the relationship between Zuko and Katara is developing. It's like a real relationship. While there is always pleasure in a little instant gratification, I like the fact that the two of them aren't taking the, "Oh wow. You're hot. How your orbs(read: eyes. I hate that synonym now) shimmer. Let's jump each others bones now," path. I'm also really delighted at your character development. Authors of this genre, especially with this particular pairing, sometimes focus to much on Katara and Zuko, completely ignoring the others and their struggles. You've managed to to make this their story too (I can't wait to see more of the Duke). That said, I could stand to see a little more Toph development (I do adore her) but good things come to those that wait, ne? I eagerly await your next installment!
faaaaa chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
loving this story right now but im suprised Katara didnt confron HAru(or vice vrsa)about what happened in the cave, that should be interesting ecspecially if he brings up how she almost said Zuko's name
cheeryouup chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
I wanted to say that your fanfic is really good. It just wanted to make me read more and more. Haha, I was disappointed when I came to the last chapter you wrote. I think that you're doing really great with the characters. When I read this, I pictured the characters talking. Please continue your magnificent story.
A Dirty Little Secret chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I need to remember to double check the status of stories before I start reading them. I could have sworn this said "completed" at the top. But now I'm at the end of chapter eight of an extremely engrossing story, and there's nothing more for me to read and I'm left with a total cliffhanger. I could not be any sadder.

Your characterization is fabulous. This would be completely acceptable as an alternate storyline for season three, and it would fit in seamlessly. The way you write Katara and Zuko is quite entrancing. They're both very complex characters, and I really enjoy reading the way you've built up their tension and are working on steadily easing it and constructing trust between them. Bryke kind of resolved the conflict between superficially, but I like that you've reached deeper into the emotions. It was more than just the Fire Nation/mother issue. They have trust issues between them, plus the fact that their personalities are both extremely volatile and more than likely to clash over nearly everything.

Another thing I love about this story is the group dynamic. I really would have loved it if some of the minor characters from the ATLA (Teo and the Duke specifically) got some more screen time, and I'm glad they're a little more involved in the plot.

I don't mean to be a total Zutara fangirl, but I did love the scene in the Cave of Lovers (not only the way you incorporated the Zuko-literally-leaping-to-Katara's-rescue) when Haru made his awkward grope-in-the-darkness move. Even though it wasn't Zuko who kissed her, the fact that she thought it was Zuko first and didn't stop him until after the kiss already happened is such a gorgeous moment for her character. Katara gets ahead of herself sometimes, getting swept up in her emotions. (With Jet, she heard his sad story and became completely consumed with him until she looked at it factually.) It's interesting to see it happening again with the idea of Zuko, even though her feelings haven't matured yet and she's still fighting with her head.

I know this story hasn't been updated in a couple months, and your profile says your struggling a little with you ATLA muse, but I hope you find your inspiration again and continue/finish this story eventually. It really is a fantastic read!

(Wow. Massive review is massive.)
Pentesilea chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I lo ve it! your fic is awesome! I really hope you continue this story *puppy eyes*

A hug from Chile! *wink*
cinemascope08 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
You have to finish this! You can't just leave us hanging for so long! Please and thank you!
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
This is a wonderful story. I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
JustTheNorm chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
I would review a million times if it'd make you update tomorrow, but alas, I'll have to wait. This is excellent, hope to see solar sympathy part 2 soon :D
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »