Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
Awesome story!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Great Work
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Baha! This story is great! All your characters are very well written - I love how accurately you're portrayed Sokka's dopey character. ;-D Hope you update soon!

And Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!
Shrilaraune chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Loved this. I really like how slowly the relationship between Zuko and Katara is developing. It's like a real relationship. While there is always pleasure in a little instant gratification, I like the fact that the two of them aren't taking the, "Oh wow. You're hot. How your orbs(read: eyes. I hate that synonym now) shimmer. Let's jump each others bones now," path. I'm also really delighted at your character development. Authors of this genre, especially with this particular pairing, sometimes focus to much on Katara and Zuko, completely ignoring the others and their struggles. You've managed to to make this their story too (I can't wait to see more of the Duke). That said, I could stand to see a little more Toph development (I do adore her) but good things come to those that wait, ne? I eagerly await your next installment!
faaaaa chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
loving this story right now but im suprised Katara didnt confron HAru(or vice vrsa)about what happened in the cave, that should be interesting ecspecially if he brings up how she almost said Zuko's name
cheeryouup chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
I wanted to say that your fanfic is really good. It just wanted to make me read more and more. Haha, I was disappointed when I came to the last chapter you wrote. I think that you're doing really great with the characters. When I read this, I pictured the characters talking. Please continue your magnificent story.
A Dirty Little Secret chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I need to remember to double check the status of stories before I start reading them. I could have sworn this said "completed" at the top. But now I'm at the end of chapter eight of an extremely engrossing story, and there's nothing more for me to read and I'm left with a total cliffhanger. I could not be any sadder.

Your characterization is fabulous. This would be completely acceptable as an alternate storyline for season three, and it would fit in seamlessly. The way you write Katara and Zuko is quite entrancing. They're both very complex characters, and I really enjoy reading the way you've built up their tension and are working on steadily easing it and constructing trust between them. Bryke kind of resolved the conflict between superficially, but I like that you've reached deeper into the emotions. It was more than just the Fire Nation/mother issue. They have trust issues between them, plus the fact that their personalities are both extremely volatile and more than likely to clash over nearly everything.

Another thing I love about this story is the group dynamic. I really would have loved it if some of the minor characters from the ATLA (Teo and the Duke specifically) got some more screen time, and I'm glad they're a little more involved in the plot.

I don't mean to be a total Zutara fangirl, but I did love the scene in the Cave of Lovers (not only the way you incorporated the Zuko-literally-leaping-to-Katara's-rescue) when Haru made his awkward grope-in-the-darkness move. Even though it wasn't Zuko who kissed her, the fact that she thought it was Zuko first and didn't stop him until after the kiss already happened is such a gorgeous moment for her character. Katara gets ahead of herself sometimes, getting swept up in her emotions. (With Jet, she heard his sad story and became completely consumed with him until she looked at it factually.) It's interesting to see it happening again with the idea of Zuko, even though her feelings haven't matured yet and she's still fighting with her head.

I know this story hasn't been updated in a couple months, and your profile says your struggling a little with you ATLA muse, but I hope you find your inspiration again and continue/finish this story eventually. It really is a fantastic read!

(Wow. Massive review is massive.)
Pentesilea chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I lo ve it! your fic is awesome! I really hope you continue this story *puppy eyes*

A hug from Chile! *wink*
cinemascope08 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
You have to finish this! You can't just leave us hanging for so long! Please and thank you!
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
This is a wonderful story. I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
JustTheNorm chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
I would review a million times if it'd make you update tomorrow, but alas, I'll have to wait. This is excellent, hope to see solar sympathy part 2 soon :D
PsychoHaired chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Dang it, I was directed to this fic under the impression it was finished. I love your writing style and the story so far. I can't wait for the next update!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
This story is really great! Love the Zuko/Katara tension...and Sokka and Toph's teasing of Zuko after Katara pummeled him was really funny in this chapter. :D

I love how you've been handling all the characters. It's been really sweet to see Zuko helping out the Duke.

I liked how you portrayed Bumi here. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Excellent work so far! Your characterizations are spot-on, the plotline is interesting, the writing is fantastic, and the Zutara is nicely woven into the story without taking over the rest of the plot. I'm enjoying this greatly and can't wait for your next update.
ForestRuins chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
great stuff. ) i really like the story. keep up the good work!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »