Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
PsychoHaired chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Dang it, I was directed to this fic under the impression it was finished. I love your writing style and the story so far. I can't wait for the next update!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
This story is really great! Love the Zuko/Katara tension...and Sokka and Toph's teasing of Zuko after Katara pummeled him was really funny in this chapter. :D

I love how you've been handling all the characters. It's been really sweet to see Zuko helping out the Duke.

I liked how you portrayed Bumi here. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Excellent work so far! Your characterizations are spot-on, the plotline is interesting, the writing is fantastic, and the Zutara is nicely woven into the story without taking over the rest of the plot. I'm enjoying this greatly and can't wait for your next update.
ForestRuins chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
great stuff. ) i really like the story. keep up the good work!
Pretty Little Liarz chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
i LOVE this story! you are doing such a good job keeping the characters IN character, and i think i got chills a couple times while reading this! please update ASAP! :D

~Pretty Little Liarz
twounderscorethreefour chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
OH WOW, I love you. The Haru jokes and Haru bashing couldn't get any better. FU MANCHU. Yes! Sokka! :D Ah! Definitely my favorite part, but the way you managed to weave Zutara in without making it ridiculous was impressive. Your characterization was excellent as well.

Also, lol. Haru. LOL.
ArianaRae chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Oh, I love Bumi. He's awesome. Update soon!
WonderLost chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
this story is simply brilliant. a whole new take on the season three and it's just really amazingly written. the characters don't stray from their personalities which makes it all the more enjoyable. i'm extremely looking forward to reading the rest of it. your story is really original and your writing style is brilliant.

looking forward to the rest!
Ms. Loving Your Story chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Oh my goodness! This is really fantastic! I love the way you protray Zuko and Katara. They are really in character. All the scenes and chapters are very well written. I can't wait to read the next chapter of the amazing story! :D

(This is the kind of story that I would stay up all night reading, I read it all straight through!)

(I really hope that you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it!)
Serenade Goryo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm enjoying this quite a bit! Wonderful!
digifan313 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Hi there, just stumble upon this fic the other day and I liked it. I always look for an AU fic like this and there is not many fic that's this good. And, since you decide to keep the three(haru, teo, and the duke), will teo and the duke learn how to really fight or just for support? Anyway, please update soon.
RebelRebelMonster chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Very nice-you do a good Zuko.

It's nice to see that you're continuing on with this. I look forward to more.
missconductx9 chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I just found this fic, and I'm loving it!

It's intriguing, and really well-written, too.

Definitely subscribing to this
Lealfaithful chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
This story is brilliant. I have really enjoyed reading it so far. The emotions play quite well and you focus on all the characters, not just Zuko and Katara, which I like. I do have to say I almost died laughing when hey had the weed! That was bloody...amazing! Haha, well I hope you can update VERY soon!

Leal
cyathula chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I've really enjoyed reading your story, though Katara's acrid nature was really bugging me... Katara has a long way to go before she's gonna reached Zuko's level of zenful enlightenment, huh? Anyway, keep it up, I can't wait to see when Katara will finally be more permanently civil toward Zuko. :)
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »