Reviews for Lotus Resiliens
Pretty Little Liarz chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
i LOVE this story! you are doing such a good job keeping the characters IN character, and i think i got chills a couple times while reading this! please update ASAP! :D

Pretty Little Liarz
twounderscorethreefour chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
OH WOW, I love you. The Haru jokes and Haru bashing couldn't get any better. FU MANCHU. Yes! Sokka! :D Ah! Definitely my favorite part, but the way you managed to weave Zutara in without making it ridiculous was impressive. Your characterization was excellent as well.

Also, lol. Haru. LOL.
ArianaRae chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Oh, I love Bumi. He's awesome. Update soon!
WonderLost chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
this story is simply brilliant. a whole new take on the season three and it's just really amazingly written. the characters don't stray from their personalities which makes it all the more enjoyable. i'm extremely looking forward to reading the rest of it. your story is really original and your writing style is brilliant.

looking forward to the rest!
Ms. Loving Your Story chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Oh my goodness! This is really fantastic! I love the way you protray Zuko and Katara. They are really in character. All the scenes and chapters are very well written. I can't wait to read the next chapter of the amazing story! :D

(This is the kind of story that I would stay up all night reading, I read it all straight through!)

(I really hope that you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it!)
Serenade Goryo chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm enjoying this quite a bit! Wonderful!
digifan313 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Hi there, just stumble upon this fic the other day and I liked it. I always look for an AU fic like this and there is not many fic that's this good. And, since you decide to keep the three(haru, teo, and the duke), will teo and the duke learn how to really fight or just for support? Anyway, please update soon.
RebelRebelMonster chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Very nice-you do a good Zuko.

It's nice to see that you're continuing on with this. I look forward to more.
missconductx9 chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I just found this fic, and I'm loving it!

It's intriguing, and really well-written, too.

Definitely subscribing to this
Lealfaithful chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
This story is brilliant. I have really enjoyed reading it so far. The emotions play quite well and you focus on all the characters, not just Zuko and Katara, which I like. I do have to say I almost died laughing when hey had the weed! That was bloody...amazing! Haha, well I hope you can update VERY soon!

Leal
cyathula chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I've really enjoyed reading your story, though Katara's acrid nature was really bugging me... Katara has a long way to go before she's gonna reached Zuko's level of zenful enlightenment, huh? Anyway, keep it up, I can't wait to see when Katara will finally be more permanently civil toward Zuko. :)
chalicity chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
this is really well-written and i'm loving the plot! i do hope you continue it by adding another chapter soon! it sounds like it's about to get interesting!

and also, i loved how sokka and toph were giggling and picking on poor, tired zuko. it's true though! he really makes himself a victim...

looking forward to more! :)
SarahE7191 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Love it.

SarahE7191 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Most awesome idea ever. But I wish you would have had Katara and Zuko kiss. LOL

SarahE7191 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I love the whole circus idea. Plus the fact that Zuko showed up Haru with his Painted Lady knowledge. ;p

367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »