Reviews for Quil's Move
Gryffindordemigod77 chapter 7 . 5/28
You should definitely continue with this story! It's really good. I hope I will be reading another chapter soon!
Super MKatR chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Love it! Their true feelings came out in a very swift and strong way.
IvyRosexo chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
hey i just read your whole story in like 20 mins why haven't you put another chapter in it it was really good your a very good writer i think it would be awesome if you continued with it
Blahabsbsh chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
He-he. Uncle Sam makes me think of the old dude wearing the cool clothes.
imadinorawr chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Wow. I mean... WOW. That was.. wow. LOL. Why did you stop writing? I would like it if you would keep on writing this story. :)
suzmac33 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
I really like this story...please update it!
winky23 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
hahaha i absolutely love this story! the first couple of chapters were hilarious, what with their thoughts and the flirting games and everything! great job, please continue to update and soon! Thanks for the great read!

~Sloan
Palistus chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
excellent story, doesnt deserve M rating tho maybe T but still, very good
Warren chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
LOVE it you HAVE to write more
StuckInReality89 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Awpoor Quil always having to hide!...lol never mind
xxQuilsloverxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
okay... so i have been into the story since you first posted it! it was the 1st quil and claire story i had ever read and loved it alot! but you havent updated since 07! seriously... put me out of my misery!

but its so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o good!
katiemaycamefromthesea chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
“Come on Claire, it’ll be totally fun, and there will be tons of cute guys there and I bet lots of them won’t even know about Quil so they won’t be scared to talk to you.”

that's freaking hilarious