Reviews for The Truth Of It All
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
A great chapter as always. -
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I hope Caleb is still Caleb, or this won't have much WITCH originality to it... the movie was on TV the other day, so I got a look at the summary. but I decided that I'm not going to watch the movie until your fic is done. that way, I'll be surprised while reading
XV-Dragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
After reading this chapter I trying to decide on wether or not to go rent the movie. Romatic comadies (also known as chick flics by guys like me) are rarely my thing but this movie sounds intersting.

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see what happends in the next one.
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Wow...er...this is different o.O I mean, I liked the part where she was on the radio and it was hilarious with the whole 'fur' thing (XD), but I was sorta blasted for a loop with how different everything was. I honestly didn't know that this was AU ; Well, it's good, and I can SO see Will in a suit Update!
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
nope, never seen the movie or anything. lol, wtv. I have a feeling I'll find out what it's about soon anyway. :P
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow...talk about cryptic XD I can't wait to see this _
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I'm hooked I havent seen the movie, but maybe after reading your fic I will be inspired to see it. this prologue doesnt give me much... but from the characters it looks as if it is going to be a WillCaleb _ so I'm happy!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Never seen the movie but the fic looks intersting. ASnother fic to look foward to reading after TRG is done.
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 11/16/2007