Reviews for Romancing the Ill
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hheee , I liked it ;D Stan is such a tease , but haha , since Kyle is sick and all , wouldn 't Stan get sick as well ? And LOL Kyle could get is revenge xDD But yeah , great fic ;3 As always thanks for writing !
Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was awesome! lol! I got on a Style kick last night and this was one of the favorites that I found. I like how romantic and sweet it was, but they still seemed in-character. Kyle's mom coming in was funny, especially with Stan being a tease and attacking Kyle's legs with his lips xD

I'd be so delighted if you wrote another Style, but with a little more action in it ;) Keep up the good work!
musicistherapy101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
love it! XD
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
The magic button has been pressed and it's telling you to write some more Style. You know you want to.

-L&L
naonaonao chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMG.

THIS IS TOO PERFECT.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST, I am not even kidding.

Hahahhahaha keep it up.

lol, Kyle is always sick. XD
Amber Truesdale chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was totally awesome to bad they didnt go all the way
Rin Requiem chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I loved that!

So cute xD
Caeru-NiaLe chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Haha, that was cute. :3

But now I want to make some Matzo bacll soup, but it's 3 am. D

Evil.
Candygoth chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
.grr. that was such a fiction tease lolz but im faving it because it gave me nice visuals XD
Evil Lil Elf Man chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
...stan u perv
missfmalulu chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
LOL i love all your fics, they're so funny and sexy at the same time ahhaa... Great job. XD
awwiethehamham chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That. was. AWESOME. Must read again! and more than that! MUAHAHAHA
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
"By now, Stan had slipped his hands up Kyle's thighs and into his boxers, caressing all the soft skin he could find, and continuing to lick and bite Kyle longingly. He couldn't help himself by now - Kyle was irresistable. And so vunrable..."

I read that part over a billion times before I could move on cause it was HOT as HELL. (dies) my good golly gosh...

Write more like this. I am so seriously. There's not a thing about this I could possibly complain about. This story is LOVE.
lululuvsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I so needed this. I've been all sick and crap and I'm wicked happy to see a fic by you in my email.

That was hot, haha. Seriously. I love you forever for making my day a trillion times better. And I don't know what to say because I've told you a bunch of times what a good writer you are and all that.

Anyways, I really hope you write more fics muy pronto and I was looking forward to more Goth Balls, but if you hate writing in first person, I suppose I'll have to suck it up and wait.
drarryderps chapter 1 . 11/16/2007