Reviews for The Nutcracker
Dreaxm8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwwwwwww really really awesome and amazing! XD i luv your happy ending, and that Heero had the dream too! .
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This story was incredibly cute! I really liked it a lot. You know in the beginning of the story when you had them waltz together? Well I found the perfect song to go along with it! I'm almost positive that you'll like it as much as I did...err (at least I hope I'm right -_-;)I could picture them clearly. If you go to ) type in "Oceanic" by Bond. It really helps if it's not a live version you listen to so I recommend putting in the search bar the title, "Oceanic - An FFVII FMV" instead. The video can be found under the pename "lionwingsltd" I hope you like it let me know what you think of it, maybe the readers will enjoy some background music, I put them in all my stories. Hey just cause they're dancing to imaginary music doesn't mean we can't have any! lol _~ By the way great twist to the story it was very entertaining!
Taijiya Mizu chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
KAWAII! I believe that's the best GW/Nutcracker fic that I've read so far (that would be 3! lol). Anyways, it was so cute, though Duo did seem a little OOC but that's okay! It was still a good Christmassy fic.

Great!

Ja Ne
spyro chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING..I LOVE THE NUTCRACKER STORY, BUT JUST MADE IT EVEN BETTER BY ADDING YAOI..LOVE YOU LOTS...BOOYEA!
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was so great now I want to watch the nuttiest nutcracker lol.
MadReaper chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This was nice D -claps- Actually from what I heard of the nutcracker, even though the girl wakes up she meets the nutcracker as a real person and they start off with a brand new relationship 3
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Really cute! I loved Duo's comebacks to Zechs! This story would have been a good FF7 one also; maybe you could do a second one and change up the storyline a little. Like let Cloud stay in the dream world or something.