Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 1/11
Thank you for such an amazing story. Please continue it. I will still check out your friend's story, but this story is TOO good not to have a proper ending.
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 1/11
I loved the talk between Chiyo Baa-sama and Sasuke. It was a nice touch in character development.
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 1/11
The progression of the story is going quite well up to this point so far.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 1/11
I am sorry to hear you were discharged before you felt you were ready. As for the chapter. Another great one. I am hoping we finish the Kazekage retrieval arc a least. Either way, thanks for your hard work. But more importantly; thank you for your service.
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 1/11
Holy crap, that was awesome! That is all.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 1/11
I had fun with this, their third bell test. And Sakura saying 'even I' about Kakashi's lack of stealth was hilarious.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 1/11
Hinata's engaged? Nooooo.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 1/11
I really wish you hadn't discontinued this. It has truly become one of my favorites. PS. Sorry on the sparse reviews. Hurt hand.
Rishi chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
HEY THNX FOR WRITTING WELL ITS TOO LONG
peter-26 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Hey Sundance-sama
I have to say, for someone who lost the spark for a story, it's still a damn good one.
I do wonder though, when any progress is going to happen from FictionReader98?
I've been watching their story list since 2011 for the continuation, but have sadly been left hanging.
thanks for your awesomeness
P-26-kohai
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Please i beg of you to reconsider continuing this great work of art that was never completed by the one you intrusted to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Hey just started reading you're fics and I love them! And a little tip: flames purge impurities
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I have some suggestions
1. Orochimaru mentioned a clone of Minato who should be around Naruto's age. What if he's the one that raped Temari & Naruto is blamed bcos the baby's DNA is similar to his own.
2. There was a person with pein who defeated Gaara in his bijuu mode. Is he the clone?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
God damn it I wanted to see the fucking fight! Now I'm gonna have a bad day ::
quillquate chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
so since this was a really good story, I checked out FictionReader98's account. however, I was unable to find this story. what happened?