Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
peter-26 chapter 10 . 9/22
Hey Sundance-sama
I have to say, for someone who lost the spark for a story, it's still a damn good one.
I do wonder though, when any progress is going to happen from FictionReader98?
I've been watching their story list since 2011 for the continuation, but have sadly been left hanging.
thanks for your awesomeness
Please i beg of you to reconsider continuing this great work of art that was never completed by the one you intrusted to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Hey just started reading you're fics and I love them! And a little tip: flames purge impurities
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I have some suggestions
1. Orochimaru mentioned a clone of Minato who should be around Naruto's age. What if he's the one that raped Temari & Naruto is blamed bcos the baby's DNA is similar to his own.
2. There was a person with pein who defeated Gaara in his bijuu mode. Is he the clone?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
God damn it I wanted to see the fucking fight! Now I'm gonna have a bad day ::
misoriri chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
so since this was a really good story, I checked out FictionReader98's account. however, I was unable to find this story. what happened?
Greyfire34 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Wow... that just broke my heart... I really wanted to see what would become of Naruto and Hinata, and I love the way you write. I am really disappointed! Plus there's the fact that FictionReader98 hasn't made any new changes in the least.
SnowCat21 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
it saddens me to hear you have discontinued the story it was very well written it's my most favourite Naruto story
Tomon chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
While I appreciate that you let us know what's happening. Is still quite sad, Especially given the fact the FictionReader98 want to finish his "Clash in the Land of Snow: Legacy Version!" first but that already took almost four years.

You seemed to have quite great plans for your story and I would love to see it finished
connor.carrera chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Please try to not put as many letters for the dividers.
connor.carrera chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Holly shit... which branch were you in? And what rank where you?
connor.carrera chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Actually it was Naruto that was tied to the pole the first time.
Kurukato chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Hey its my birthday too. I've been waiting like 2 months to put this. Anyways great series, I was really sad when I read it was discountined and that the next author hasn't dine anything with it. Hope you had a great birthday.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Please pick this back up it seems that FictionReader98 did not start to write this story. if he did and i got the wrong one please link it to me, but it could not find it
S. Laurence chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Dude your birthday is July 21st? Give a cyber hi5 for that, finally I can share a birthday with someone.