Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
AmethystRyuuUzumaki chapter 10 . 11/14/2019
I must say thank you for your wonderful writing, this is about the third time I’ve read it from beginning to your end. I was wondering if you could PM me about when fictionreader98 may start up on that, since he has just recently finished his story. Or give us another chapter saying hey when is he going to start. I think we’ve all been waiting a long time for this to finish. I am sorry if I’m being selfish but this is just too good of a story to pass up!
uchihasmustdie chapter 10 . 9/21/2019
Sad to see the story end a few years ago. Hope you are doing well these days and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Wtf a only reviewed cuz I saw that lame ass summary I does wth you say flu on the wings of what had me dead
Shinobi Gatana chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
Thank you for such an amazing story. Please continue it. I will still check out your friend's story, but this story is TOO good not to have a proper ending.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
I loved the talk between Chiyo Baa-sama and Sasuke. It was a nice touch in character development.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
The progression of the story is going quite well up to this point so far.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
I am sorry to hear you were discharged before you felt you were ready. As for the chapter. Another great one. I am hoping we finish the Kazekage retrieval arc a least. Either way, thanks for your hard work. But more importantly; thank you for your service.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Holy crap, that was awesome! That is all.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
I had fun with this, their third bell test. And Sakura saying 'even I' about Kakashi's lack of stealth was hilarious.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Hinata's engaged? Nooooo.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I really wish you hadn't discontinued this. It has truly become one of my favorites. PS. Sorry on the sparse reviews. Hurt hand.
Rishi chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
HEY THNX FOR WRITTING WELL ITS TOO LONG
peter-26 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Hey Sundance-sama
I have to say, for someone who lost the spark for a story, it's still a damn good one.
I do wonder though, when any progress is going to happen from FictionReader98?
I've been watching their story list since 2011 for the continuation, but have sadly been left hanging.
thanks for your awesomeness
P-26-kohai
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Please i beg of you to reconsider continuing this great work of art that was never completed by the one you intrusted to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Hey just started reading you're fics and I love them! And a little tip: flames purge impurities