Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
Neccor chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Nice sum up of Gaara Diadera take 2. Kankuro's fight was well written, his desperation to save Gaara evidentthrough out the whole fight. Well done on your chapter. Untill next time!
Quiet Moon chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
The containment of battle is getting me fidgety. The fight scenes were well written, yes, but I find myself craving much more climactic moments. I think I'm just getting ahead of myself. On the other hand, one of the battles I am anticipating is the battle between Sasuke and Itachi, even if Itachi isn't actually there; his presence still exists in the battle. All the information that's being unveiled in the manga is leaking into my thought process here, I have to say. I apologize if I sould offending. Including with the previous statement.
wolvknight chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Great chap update soon. Nice fight scene and whoray for Kank-kun no one ever gives him anything special like being really fast just the puppets D

P.S Sorry about you getting fired :S
memnarch chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
So, wait is Pein not "in charge" of Akatsuki? Who is Arashi, or have you not revealed that yet? Is he the owner of the twin sword of Naruto's, by any chance?

Anyway, good chapter, nice battle sequences and an interesting set up for the next chapter. I look forward to it, as usual!
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Very nice work on this chapter. The fight scenes were done well as well as the meeting between Team 7 and Itachi/Kisame at the end. Makes me wait with anticipation for the next chapter.

You had some errors in the chapter though. In the third paragraph, when Gaara's arms changed to stop Deidara's clay animals, I think you meant to say they had serrated edges, not severed edges. Also in paragraph 15, you said when Kankurou was fighting Sasori, he was putting on a false sense of bravo. I think you meant to say bravado. Just thought I would let you know.

Also, sorry about you getting fired. That must really suck.
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
That's tough buddy. Getting a job takes such a long time...and I'm talking about a 'good' job. For now I'm set...thank goodness.

What do you mean 'Arashi'? What the hell? There better be a good story to this explanation. As for Gaara's fight with the 'hun' guy, it was pretty good UNTIL someone interfered. Sigh. And what is this 'jutsu' that Kisame is allowed to do. Until next time.

Danny
TimeShifter chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Damn, I hope life gets better. At least you've got your fans! The name Arashi is foreboding; is the Yondaime going to be the leader of Akatsuki? Or are you just using that name to throw everyone off? I'm leaning towards the latter, as I can't imagine you using such a cliche plot twist. Anyway, now that Team 7 has arrived, maybe Pein and Arashi will be distracted long enough for some of the good guys to kill some Akatsuki members. Gaara was already so close. Thanks for the update, and feel free to vent to us again if it helps.
kyuubilord chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
O cool chapter update soon
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see the battles with Akatsuki be resolved. I'm sad Deidara didn't get squished like a bug by Gaara, but Kankuro was awesome! Did he destroy Hiruko?
netbreaker0 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Wonder if the gang is gonna learn that Naruto's new sword is speacil too like Kisame's next chapter.
kyuubilord chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
o
AztekLord chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
good chapter. I like how the battle is progressing. keep up the good work. Happy Birthday! Update Soon! :):):)
knuckz chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
When you say Arashi, a specific person comes to mind. Now I don't know if his name is Arashi to throw us off or what, but good chapter. Sorry about your job, though. I understand, I truly do. Update again soon, well, after you get settled and comfortable. Life comes first, I guess.
Mr. Inferno chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
great work but I think you should give naruto more wind jutsus
Thanatos147 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
sweet and happy late b-day its my freinds birthday on the 21st too anyway wouldnt it have made more sense for naruto to have sped off after the shock wave to back up kankurou till the rest of the team arrive
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »