Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
Pissed off reade chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Why did FictionReader98 never start/finish the story. The first story was great the second was touch and go but i felt that this story had a really good chance to pass the first. FictionReader98, Fuck you and finish the series! Tellemicus gave you his story and its your job to finish it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
it has been a long time since Legacy of the Rasengan was discontinued, it is defiantly one of the best fanfiction's i've ever read but i cant find the continuation that FictionReader98 was supposedly writing, is there anywhere i could find it? or did the writer decide to not follow through with it?
DafuqDidIRead chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
WHAIIIIIIII? It was really great reading from you.
DafuqDidIRead chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Aww, sorry XD
Jake chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Dear Tellemicus Sundance,

I just finished reading your amazing series. I was sad to read that you were going to stop writing the story. I felt this was better than the original Naruto plot line and understand why you had to stop. But then when i read that you were giving your story to another person to finish it i was so excited. the only thing is im having a hard time finding the rest of the story. From what i can tell the man you past it on to never started or finish it. If you can help me find the rest of story it would be most helpful. You can reach me at

P.S it would be a great honor to be able to talk to you about how you came up with your ideas for the Naruto Legacy of the Rasengan series.

Jake
swagerboy chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Ugh this chapter sucked
swagerboy chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Aww three more chapters left this sucks. Amazing chapter man
swagerboy chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
I hope gaara doesn't get his ichibi extracted good chapter though
swagerboy chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
cool.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
beautiful
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Oh darn, no wonder my older sister's pissed and disappointed that you didn't continue was only 8 chapters!And FictionReader88-san has yet to write the continuation of this.
731 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »