Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
And for a second, I was wondering why Shounen Heart kept on playing in the background when I was reading the awesome scene of Naruto surfing in the air...just when I finished reading the chapter that I remembered, Eureka .

I also forgot to hit 'Submit'on my review for Makaze Rekidaishi, not that it really matters, seeing as it only contained a statement of relief at knowing that Uzumaki is really Namikaze's have been because it's 4 in the morning brain really is a slowpoke whenever I'm partially/half awake as I always am when newly awaken or when I pulled an all nighter.
Zelaz chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
below i made an account so you can respond to me if you wish. but i truly wish you listen to what ive said and take it to heart... FR makes the movies, and you make canon. Put a donation button, and you get money, the fun of writing a story, and popularity. What better job could someone ask for?

P.S: I had more to say ( yep more) but it got deleted (stupid ipod) so I still went back and retyped this whole message on my Ipod. incase you didnt get it, i am the review below, made an account so you can reply, retyped a big review, and added a few suggestions. That, my friend, is how good your story is.
All good stories dont have to end chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
What a perfect waste of good talent... I know making stories makes you no money, but hell, if you continued and put a donate button, you'd earn a lot of money.. I read Fictionreaders story, but didnt understand characters, until i read yours. You could continue, and have FR98 do only the movies, and you would be popular and a great FF writer. Like I said, if it's a matter of money, or this story just being a waste of time, have people donate, and MAGIC. That other guy said you gave up instead of running out of ideas, and he was right. Continue, make a paypal to donate to or something, and id be the first. Soz bout this being anonymous account, if youd like to reply to this, make a new chapter. :)
virginger chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I love the last part. i LOVE it! _

I'm all giddy suddenly! :D Gah! you are just great! good luck on your current project/story! _
That's alot of sand chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Just to let everyone know how much sand gaara was manipulating, sand is 1800 kilograms per cubic meter, so 5 cubic kilometers is 9,000,000,000,000 nine trillion kilograms. For people who don't know how heavy a kilogram is, that is 19,800,000,000,000 pounds nineteen trillion eight hundred billion pounds. That is a lot of sand.
Aiten Kaito chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
The only thing I found disappointing about your choice is the fact that he has yet to write any thing despite over a year passing it was a great story and as usual for all but one great fic that I read it was discontinued or completely forgotten the only great fic that has been finished and I read up to this point is a story called Phoenix well there might be other great ones but I only read Naruto fics so it limits them quite a bit any way if you ever do give the fic to someone else or the one you did give it to posts a chapter I'll comment on that on but other wise best of luck on what ever your doing that caused you to quit this fic
akshaj chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
an excllent story
kadashi chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
your fic was great and would have loved reading/finishing the story... but alas, such a waste... you could have done better than leaving your fic...
Mistress of the Words chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
You were doing SUCH a great job! Why did you have to stop it there? This is just an observation I made but whenever someone discontinues a story they tend to stop it when its just getting good! I am very sorry you had to stop writing this story but I look forward to read FictionReader98's version. Perhaps you could be their Beta They are continuing your story afterall. Wonderful job on the previous Legacies and this one so far. I enjoyed them immensely!
supersaiyen2 chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
what a pussy, im not trying to flame too bad here, im just tired of writers giving up on good stories after spending so much time on the story. I find it a matter of integrity that you gave up, and yes you did give up instead of lose insperation. Its obvious that you just wanted to write something else since your now into harry pothead. But whatever, just dont let giving up become a habit when you face writers block or deal with some stress, it just makes you a pussy
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
I love this story. I would go so far to call it novel worthy. What i dislike is that you give it off to someone else who, though has the same quality as you, does not update often or at all.
Aaron chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
dude, its sad you werent able to continue but i guess it escaped you. I prob wont cont reading cuz i like your fics and you are one of the few good writers.
ssssss chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Torch the fucker
Doctor Yami chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
It was a nice run you had, Sundance. I thoroughly enjoyed your Legacy, and glad that at the very least you made pains to make sure a competent author took up the mantle. I'll never forget your stories, and hope one day that I might recognize your style in a new, original story one day- in paperback, or better yet, maybe even hardcover.

Devoted reader,

Dr. Yami

AKA T.
Darkamber8828 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Yaho! Best news in forever!
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »