Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
DafuqDidIRead chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Aww, sorry XD
Jake chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Dear Tellemicus Sundance,

I just finished reading your amazing series. I was sad to read that you were going to stop writing the story. I felt this was better than the original Naruto plot line and understand why you had to stop. But then when i read that you were giving your story to another person to finish it i was so excited. the only thing is im having a hard time finding the rest of the story. From what i can tell the man you past it on to never started or finish it. If you can help me find the rest of story it would be most helpful. You can reach me at

P.S it would be a great honor to be able to talk to you about how you came up with your ideas for the Naruto Legacy of the Rasengan series.

Jake
Swaggerboy chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Ugh this chapter sucked
Swaggerboy chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Aww three more chapters left this sucks. Amazing chapter man
Swaggerboy chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
I hope gaara doesn't get his ichibi extracted good chapter though
Swaggerboy chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
cool.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
beautiful
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Oh darn, no wonder my older sister's pissed and disappointed that you didn't continue was only 8 chapters!And FictionReader88-san has yet to write the continuation of this.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
And for a second, I was wondering why Shounen Heart kept on playing in the background when I was reading the awesome scene of Naruto surfing in the air...just when I finished reading the chapter that I remembered, Eureka .

I also forgot to hit 'Submit'on my review for Makaze Rekidaishi, not that it really matters, seeing as it only contained a statement of relief at knowing that Uzumaki is really Namikaze's have been because it's 4 in the morning brain really is a slowpoke whenever I'm partially/half awake as I always am when newly awaken or when I pulled an all nighter.
Zelaz chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
below i made an account so you can respond to me if you wish. but i truly wish you listen to what ive said and take it to heart... FR makes the movies, and you make canon. Put a donation button, and you get money, the fun of writing a story, and popularity. What better job could someone ask for?

P.S: I had more to say ( yep more) but it got deleted (stupid ipod) so I still went back and retyped this whole message on my Ipod. incase you didnt get it, i am the review below, made an account so you can reply, retyped a big review, and added a few suggestions. That, my friend, is how good your story is.
All good stories dont have to end chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
What a perfect waste of good talent... I know making stories makes you no money, but hell, if you continued and put a donate button, you'd earn a lot of money.. I read Fictionreaders story, but didnt understand characters, until i read yours. You could continue, and have FR98 do only the movies, and you would be popular and a great FF writer. Like I said, if it's a matter of money, or this story just being a waste of time, have people donate, and MAGIC. That other guy said you gave up instead of running out of ideas, and he was right. Continue, make a paypal to donate to or something, and id be the first. Soz bout this being anonymous account, if youd like to reply to this, make a new chapter. :)
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »