Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
virginger chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I love the last part. i LOVE it! _

I'm all giddy suddenly! :D Gah! you are just great! good luck on your current project/story! _
That's alot of sand chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Just to let everyone know how much sand gaara was manipulating, sand is 1800 kilograms per cubic meter, so 5 cubic kilometers is 9,000,000,000,000 nine trillion kilograms. For people who don't know how heavy a kilogram is, that is 19,800,000,000,000 pounds nineteen trillion eight hundred billion pounds. That is a lot of sand.
Aiten Kaito chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
The only thing I found disappointing about your choice is the fact that he has yet to write any thing despite over a year passing it was a great story and as usual for all but one great fic that I read it was discontinued or completely forgotten the only great fic that has been finished and I read up to this point is a story called Phoenix well there might be other great ones but I only read Naruto fics so it limits them quite a bit any way if you ever do give the fic to someone else or the one you did give it to posts a chapter I'll comment on that on but other wise best of luck on what ever your doing that caused you to quit this fic
akshaj chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
an excllent story
kadashi chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
your fic was great and would have loved reading/finishing the story... but alas, such a waste... you could have done better than leaving your fic...
Mistress of the Words chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
You were doing SUCH a great job! Why did you have to stop it there? This is just an observation I made but whenever someone discontinues a story they tend to stop it when its just getting good! I am very sorry you had to stop writing this story but I look forward to read FictionReader98's version. Perhaps you could be their Beta They are continuing your story afterall. Wonderful job on the previous Legacies and this one so far. I enjoyed them immensely!
supersaiyen2 chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
what a pussy, im not trying to flame too bad here, im just tired of writers giving up on good stories after spending so much time on the story. I find it a matter of integrity that you gave up, and yes you did give up instead of lose insperation. Its obvious that you just wanted to write something else since your now into harry pothead. But whatever, just dont let giving up become a habit when you face writers block or deal with some stress, it just makes you a pussy
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
I love this story. I would go so far to call it novel worthy. What i dislike is that you give it off to someone else who, though has the same quality as you, does not update often or at all.
Aaron chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
dude, its sad you werent able to continue but i guess it escaped you. I prob wont cont reading cuz i like your fics and you are one of the few good writers.
ssssss chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Torch the fucker
Doctor Yami chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
It was a nice run you had, Sundance. I thoroughly enjoyed your Legacy, and glad that at the very least you made pains to make sure a competent author took up the mantle. I'll never forget your stories, and hope one day that I might recognize your style in a new, original story one day- in paperback, or better yet, maybe even hardcover.

Devoted reader,

Dr. Yami

AKA T.
Darkamber8828 chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Yaho! Best news in forever!
Obsy chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for writing it.
OnGuard chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
no worries, i'm already reporting your story for abuse. why can't you people follow the damn rules?
phoenix718 chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Like many others, Im obviously not happy to see you discontinue this, but Im happy that Fictionreader is being handed the torch, I love the work he's done on Clash in the Land of Snow, and I trust he'll be able to ably continue the original legacy
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »