Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
Obsy chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for writing it.
OnGuard chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
no worries, i'm already reporting your story for abuse. why can't you people follow the damn rules?
phoenix718 chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Like many others, Im obviously not happy to see you discontinue this, but Im happy that Fictionreader is being handed the torch, I love the work he's done on Clash in the Land of Snow, and I trust he'll be able to ably continue the original legacy
Brainless1 chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
I'm glad that you were able to find someone that you trust to finish your work. I read and enjoy fr98's "Clash in the Land of Snow" and if he can continue to capture that style for "Chuuten" then I look forward to when he works on that. Thank you for taking the time to ensure that this impressive story you started gets finished even if you are not the one writting it. Take care, much insperation for your other stories, and good luck with the new job.

TimeShifter chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
No, thank YOU for providing us with Legacy, and know that it makes me unbelievably happy that it will be FictionReader98 to take on this colossal work. I thank you for years worth of reading and entertainment, and I wish you the best.
Infinite Freedom chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
The honor is mine for being able to read your stories.
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
I knew he would take the torch. In all honesty, he desserves it.
Serena530 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
I'm really sad that you've discontinued this story. It just got better and better with each chapter. I was really looking forward to how things would play out with Naruto and Hinata, and how they would handle the whole arranged marriage deal. I was also looking forward to how Naruto would react to learning that he's the son of the 4th hokage and about his bloodline. Oh and the brother swords fighting. I was looking forward to that too. I will still put this story as my favorite even though it isn't finished because of how good it is and how much I like it, and I'll also put it on story alert just incase you change your mind and get some cosmic inspiration to contiue on with it. A girl can hope after all.

Great writting and I really do hope you change your mind and come back to this.)
Light as Air chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I really do appreciate your writing skills, very nice. I like Naruto and Hinata. It was a wonderful story to read. Good job my friend.
windrixx chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Unfortunately, the story has been declining : I can never remember what happened before, and it's not because of the gaps in updating.

Good to know that you're making sure your story doesn't die, though. There are too many unfinished fanfics that simply sit there because the author got bored or w/e.
Danny-171984 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
This truly break my heart...but we can't force you to do anything you can't/won't do. Hopefully someone worthy will be able to continue it. chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
at least leave your copy up please
Fate chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Thank you for letting us know. I have greatly enjoyed your fic and I was wondering if you could possibly post a note up to let us know when you have chosen your successor?

Thanks! :)
Korora12 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
It's sad to see you go, but I can't say I'm surprised. your last few chapters weren't nearly as good as some of your older ones. As for an author to adopt your story, I would like to reccomend FictionReader98. He has proven that he can write in a style very similair to yours. Normally I don't read adopted stories, because they aren't as good as how the author would have written it, but I would still read this story if he was the writer. I would be extremely glad if you would ask him to take up your series for you. Hell, I'm begging you, and I never beg for anything. But Fanfiction has become one of the best parts of my life (after family, friends, and a few other things), and I never like to see one end like this. So please, ask him. I doubt he'll say no.
Bad Habits chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Much as it pains me to say this, I think your discontinuation is actually good news. The last couple of chapters have seemed somewhat...flat for lack of a better term. If, as you say, the spark has gone out from your writing it explains a lot about the last two chapters (although I admit it could just as easily have been set-up lull).

Honestly I'd rather see this story, which has overall been quite superb, die a short sudden death than to see you force it and watch the quality decline until it's all but unrecognizable as the near masterpiece it began as.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »