Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well that's quite a way to make an entrance. This ought to be a lot more interesting now that we're going to be going into some original storyline since we don't have to retrieve Sasuke.
FictionReader98 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Heh. This chapter was a lot of fun, and I feel honored about the whole chapter dedication and such, so a big thank you.

The opening with Hinata was a nice touch, and the fact that she is shall we say?...overwhelming dreams was funny and interesting to read about.

Then we have the scene with Kiba and it looks like he's doing well. It also seems that Kiba has been harassing Shino to spar with him. No doubt to get him ready to face Naruto again. Or maybe he just wants to brawl with Shino. Either way its interesting...though, it was a surprise that Kiba willingly demoted himself to a Chunin. I can understand his reasons for it, but it still surprises me that Kiba did it. Perhaps he's grown up more than I gave him credit for. It also makes me curious as to which mission Kiba was referring to. I get the distinct impression that it wasn't the one from MK. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Though, Kiba's change in rank and the fact that six months have past, makes me curious if anyone else has change rank.

The scene at the Dango bar with Team Ten and Temari was quite interesting (I too have wondered that same thing about Ino's headband). The curry as opposed to ramen comment brought a chuckle to me. Poor Temari isn't liking the idea of retirement at all. It makes me wonder how Shikamaru views all this. Will he offer to help her raise the child, like he told Kurenai in canon. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Then we skip to Sasuke waiting outside of Sakura's house. It was quite amusing to read his thoughts on her now (and I felt an immense amount of pride when reading the words: their mission to Snow Country). It was surprising to see that Sasuke can admit to himself that he is in love (makes me curious as to Sakura's thoughts on the matter). Not a side of him we generally see. Though, the fact that Sasuke is now wearing ANBU armor makes me wonder if he is part of the ANBU now.

Though...the little mention of Osamaru and that one man was completely unexpected. I guess that some people still view Sasuke as a traitor, even after two and a half years. Or...could their possibly be another motive? Hmm...probably not, but still. But it's good to see that man got his just deserts, so to speak. I wonder why Sasuke and Sakura are in the mood for ramen. Heh heh.

Then we see Jiraiya and Naruto come in, and Naruto also has a slight wardrobe change. It's also very interesting that Naruto can use that yellow charka from the sword itself. Intersting. Akatsuki's going to have a hard time getting Naruto. It was quite funny to see that Naruto has developed a hoverboard (for lack of a better discription) the Kazeodori. His overall entrance was quite funny, especially with the line: I’ve got to get one of those! Now I have to go watch Independence Day. Heh heh.

The reunion with Team 7 at the old training ground went smoothly, IMO. Even the 'gift of forgivness' part was good. I liked Naruto's whining at having to read perverted novels. That brought a nice laugh. I look forward to their first mission, and how else they've improved.

Then the ending scene with Naruto and Hinata embracing each other again was a nice and well welcomed touch between the two. I hope they spend a little time together next. Well...I guess that's a given, since Naruto still has to recollect his jutsu scrolls, but hopefully, it'll be a little special. And hime means princess, doesn't it?

I eagerly await the next chapter and the overall storyline, since a lot of critical changes and differences have already been apparent between your version and canon version. Regardless of what happens, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Overall, a superb chapter, as I quite enjoyed it. I greatly look forward to the next chapter. Update when you can.
Janto's Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
loved the chapter, a little sad naruto isn't also a seal geninus and hoping naruto doesn't destroy konoha with his grudge matches. love kazeodori and can't wait to see how naruto is going to beable to use his wonderful sword.

very nice naruto/hinata greeting it was sweet and clean enough for hinata not to faint on him.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I love the new start and look forward to reading what happens in the next chapter.
Frohtastic chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
heh, a surf board :D

pretty damned awesome !

he could make like , tons of cash selling those :D
Lovii chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great start! Update soon!
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You know the Kazedori reminds me of something(other than surfing) I just don't know what. Also something tells me that if Sasuke had gotten to the guy first then he would probably be missing an arm or a leg...or both.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I can clearly guess the reunion came from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Still that was one HELL of an entrance Naruto did! A wind jutsu controlled surfboard? That is AWESOME! Not to mention completely original on your part. KUDOS!

So Temari has decided to keep the baby huh? Well, at least she won't let it end up like the person who got her pregnant. But I can't help but wonder what she'll name the baby, unless you've got a contest coming up to name the baby?

Hehe, good old Naruto has reunited with Hinata again. Only now he refers to her as Hinata-hime and not -Chan. I can only assume Naruto may end up asking her out sometime soon.

It's a terrific start for your new edition to Legacy. Also thanks for the review for my story. Now I HAVE to start working harder with it.
Lightning Bob chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great way to start the third part. By the way check out my new story, I got 2 chapters up already and working on the third.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
. . . I can't see Naruto just forgiving Kakashi like that. . .
Lunas Twin chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
He called her Hinata-Hime! squeel! I love the wind board! And I can't wait to see Gaara-Kun! I love this story!
xpotter chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
nice intro chappie... loved the surfing thing... update soon
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49