Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan III: Chuuten
Son Kenshin chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Excellent first chapter. So Romance is a big part of this story now...hehehehehe...

Temari's starting to feel the whole Pregnancy thing now...

Can't wait for more! Hopefully more Naru/Hina shippiness!
Tyrchon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
A great opening chapter. It's good to see that your series is continuing and with so much gusto. The 'surf board' was an interesting touch, reminds me of a few times I've watched some of the Xtreme athletes in my area pull off things that are either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.

I'm glad to see that your writing style hasn't been affected with how much you've done since first starting the series. You still have a great eye for details and making sure ideas and characters receive proper development. Grammar and spelling were great, so no complaints at all from me.

Keep up the good work,

Tyrchon

-,-
KyuubiWindscar chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Finally, and just when I was ready to give up on you...

Nice idea for the surfboard, but my sky-related idea is still better, though. Can't tell you, trade secret.
WolfLord04 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
awesome third installment
Frozen Tempest chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow! That was a pretty good chapter, despite the lack of battle. The Kazeodori is probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen in Naruto fanfiction. I hope we'll see more of that thing. Somehow, I can really picture Naruto using it in a fight, spinning and sliding between attacks and even using the Kazeodori as a weapon...

Heh, Deidara and Gaara ain't the only ninja who can take to the skies now.

Keep up the good work!
rasengan86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great introductory chapter, it was a great return to for as far as this story is concerned. The 2nd part indeed felt kind of odd, but with this chapter you return to the feel of the begining part of the story.

Naruto's return was awesome, his new surfboard is pretty badass, even if it can only be used for recreation who wouldn't want a flying surfboard (Silver Surfer anyone)?

I would imagine the next chapter will be Naruto reuniting with everyne else. I'm curious, has Sasuke reformed for good or will a few of his jealous/arrogant tendencies resurface now that Naruto is back?

Great return to form here, I can't wait to see where this arc of the story goes.

Ja Ne!
Chronostorm chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well that was interesting i thought you would put a bigger gap but i guess this works well for keeping things close together i can't say i was fond of the surf board at first but it works out really well so good job on that so keep it up.
AZant chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Not bad not bad at all, I hope to see more of this great legacy story.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Much as I love the whole Naruto on an airboard thing yo have going on, I have to point out that the scene you put it in wasn't exactly yours. The progression of his entrance into the village was taken form the Disney movie Treasure Planet, based on the book Treasure Island, that was released a few years ago. I'm not accusing you of plagersm, (hell, I've done the same thing without realizing it until mounths later) but I do think that you should acknoledge the source if your going to do an omage.
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Finally you seem to have remembered that this was Naruto-centric. Thank You if it maintains Naruto-centric I might go back and actually do more than skim over part 2 of thie trilogy.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well that's quite a way to make an entrance. This ought to be a lot more interesting now that we're going to be going into some original storyline since we don't have to retrieve Sasuke.
FictionReader98 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Heh. This chapter was a lot of fun, and I feel honored about the whole chapter dedication and such, so a big thank you.

The opening with Hinata was a nice touch, and the fact that she is having...how shall we say?...overwhelming dreams was funny and interesting to read about.

Then we have the scene with Kiba and it looks like he's doing well. It also seems that Kiba has been harassing Shino to spar with him. No doubt to get him ready to face Naruto again. Or maybe he just wants to brawl with Shino. Either way its interesting...though, it was a surprise that Kiba willingly demoted himself to a Chunin. I can understand his reasons for it, but it still surprises me that Kiba did it. Perhaps he's grown up more than I gave him credit for. It also makes me curious as to which mission Kiba was referring to. I get the distinct impression that it wasn't the one from MK. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Though, Kiba's change in rank and the fact that six months have past, makes me curious if anyone else has change rank.

The scene at the Dango bar with Team Ten and Temari was quite interesting (I too have wondered that same thing about Ino's headband). The curry as opposed to ramen comment brought a chuckle to me. Poor Temari isn't liking the idea of retirement at all. It makes me wonder how Shikamaru views all this. Will he offer to help her raise the child, like he told Kurenai in canon. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Then we skip to Sasuke waiting outside of Sakura's house. It was quite amusing to read his thoughts on her now (and I felt an immense amount of pride when reading the words: their mission to Snow Country). It was surprising to see that Sasuke can admit to himself that he is in love (makes me curious as to Sakura's thoughts on the matter). Not a side of him we generally see. Though, the fact that Sasuke is now wearing ANBU armor makes me wonder if he is part of the ANBU now.

Though...the little mention of Osamaru and that one man was completely unexpected. I guess that some people still view Sasuke as a traitor, even after two and a half years. Or...could their possibly be another motive? Hmm...probably not, but still. But it's good to see that man got his just deserts, so to speak. I wonder why Sasuke and Sakura are in the mood for ramen. Heh heh.

Then we see Jiraiya and Naruto come in, and Naruto also has a slight wardrobe change. It's also very interesting that Naruto can use that yellow charka from the sword itself. Intersting. Akatsuki's going to have a hard time getting Naruto. It was quite funny to see that Naruto has developed a hoverboard (for lack of a better discription) the Kazeodori. His overall entrance was quite funny, especially with the line: I’ve got to get one of those! Now I have to go watch Independence Day. Heh heh.

The reunion with Team 7 at the old training ground went smoothly, IMO. Even the 'gift of forgivness' part was good. I liked Naruto's whining at having to read perverted novels. That brought a nice laugh. I look forward to their first mission, and how else they've improved.

Then the ending scene with Naruto and Hinata embracing each other again was a nice and well welcomed touch between the two. I hope they spend a little time together next. Well...I guess that's a given, since Naruto still has to recollect his jutsu scrolls, but hopefully, it'll be a little special. And hime means princess, doesn't it?

I eagerly await the next chapter and the overall storyline, since a lot of critical changes and differences have already been apparent between your version and canon version. Regardless of what happens, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Overall, a superb chapter, as I quite enjoyed it. I greatly look forward to the next chapter. Update when you can.
Janto's Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
loved the chapter, a little sad naruto isn't also a seal geninus and hoping naruto doesn't destroy konoha with his grudge matches. love kazeodori and can't wait to see how naruto is going to beable to use his wonderful sword.

very nice naruto/hinata greeting it was sweet and clean enough for hinata not to faint on him.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I love the new start and look forward to reading what happens in the next chapter.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »