Reviews for Hitched
kstar0330 chapter 28 . 11/30/2011
A very sweet crazy story with little twists and turns, but nothing too angsty. Though of course I'm reading the finished product so getting to go to the Next chap was great on my part, lol. Nice job gonna read the Epi and then off to the Sequel for more twists and turns I just bet. :)
TurtleSpeed chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
hahaha.. First chappie and loving it already;)
ImperfectAshley chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Well not what she wanted but I'm sure after she has time to think about it she will be happy about being pregnant.
ImperfectAshley chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Esme is right...there is a grandbaby on the way. It's like a huge coming soon sign is hanging over her head. Okay that is a funny ass thought. I like how well Emmett took to Rose and so quickly. Kind of like how Edward took to Bella.
ImperfectAshley chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Ha, yeah Bella is going to be okay. Like Edward said, Esme won't bite. Though I do remember she is not one to cross ever.
ImperfectAshley chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I think it is cute that you threw in the six year old, even if Edward didn't sign the papers it was cute to see the little conversation he had with the kid. Also told us that he in fact was not giving up. Bella is in for a crazy ass well life.
ImperfectAshley chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Yeah I honestly doubt that Edward will give up that easily, regardless of -who- he is. There is no way that he is just giving up. Bella sure got herself into a bit of trouble but she will be fine. After all she is a big girl, all she has to do is fight Edward a little on the divorce thing. Ha easier said then done I'm sure.
ImperfectAshley chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Yeah she beat him to the punch alright, he was attracted to her from the start. Though he should have known he was right when he said that she would regret it in the morning. Though I don't think she regrets it per say, just that she doesn't know -anything- about him other then his name and the fact that they are married. Of course she wants a divorce not that Edward seems like he will just give in so easily. PS- Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner were the reasons why I even watched Twilight, I it still took me two years to decide to watch it. Sadly I hadn't read the books until after I saw New Moon. Still the books are better, even if the movie had Taylor.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well what a nice way to tell Bella that they got married and hooked up not once but FOUR times. I like how he is just so into being married with someone he doesn't know. Bella of course had the response of fainting, not that I can blame her really. She woke up in a room with a hot ass guy that said they had sex a couple of times and that surprise surprise they're married. Poor girl, ha I have read this story before but it was a while back, so most of the details a a bit fuzzy but glad I am talking to time to re-read it. I always loved this story.
bella0609 chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
They made it through dinner, huh? Emmett taken with Rose, how sweet :)
bella0609 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
At least she has Rose going with her . . . some support. Edward's not even around! How come Mrs. Cullen (Esme?) says she heard so much about her? Edward doesn't know that much does he?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
I hope Bella's not the kind of girl to give him a chance because he is rich. . .
bella0609 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
It looked like Edward signed the papers, but did he?
bella0609 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Edward seems somewhat foolish or a complete romantic, huh?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Why would Alice let her get married? Why would Edward want to marry her when he knew she was drunk?

Looks interesting . . . I need to have my questions answered, huh? Looks like I need to read on . . .
3,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »