Reviews for Hitched
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I don't like Edward in this. He seems pushy and kind of uncaring of other people's opinions
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 27 . 4/4/2015
I kinda wish someone had ripped Bell a new one for selfishly running away as they ALL did to Edward.
But the chapter was cute. Love the kids! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
I'm glad their back together and are happy, but I'm still really disappointed in Bella.
How could she just leave?
And how could he forgive her so easily?

Still loving Edward though and excited for the twins birth! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Bella should be kissing the ground Edward walks on her even considering talking to her. She is ridiculous and it was horrid to take their children away from him.
She was stupid and believed his ex, which is so frustrating as her ex is a lying chesting bastard. Why would you believe him?
And she has the nerve to be upset that he never told her he loved her? SHE NEVER TOLD HIM EITHER?
It is not his responsibility to go after her every time she runs away and to tell her he loves her first.

I have to say that in the last couple chapters I am extremely disappointed with Bella and I wish someone was mad at her, because se has no reason to be angry or hurt and no one should be angry at Edward.

Lovely chapter thkigh. Still team Edward.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
I'm on team Edward all the way. There was absolutely no excuse for Bella to leave irrationally and he should be absolutely furious at her.
And I really didn't like how everyone was pressuring him to go to her. He didn't leave her and he didn't do anything wrong, yet no one was harassing Bella to make her return.
I was disappointed in all the characters for saying all those horrible things to Edward as he has done nothing wrong.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
I'm not liking this Bella. She's not standing up for herself very well. She should have at least yelled at him. That's what I want to do. Haha
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I'd want to remember the sex more than anything else. XD
Isabella Nikole chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
So I'm sure I'm not the only one to say this. At 12 weeks there is no physical way to tell the sex of the baby. The parts aren't fully formed. . . You can tell from a blood test or an ultra sound at 16-20 weeks pregnant. Even with the best of the best ultra sound and 3d ultra sound machines out there. The parts just aren't formed. And cravings don't kick in until around 12plus weeks. And a urine test won't show your pregnant until 6-8 weeks. Even the newest ones. Only a blood test would say earlier. . . I know you haven't been pregnant, but some research wouldn't of hurt you. Other than the pregnancy issues, fairly well written story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Love ur ff u never know when ur soul mate will appear in ur life i know bc that's what happened to me been together 16 yrs & have a 14 yr old son
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Aprilsblue chapter 29 . 2/2/2015
A very pleasant story! Loved reading it :)
84gemstone chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Ok what I don't get...Bella was in Vegas to see Alice after her break up...why does Bella life if not Vegas? And it just so happens Rose knows Edward as well?
84gemstone chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Don't matter now if Edward signed the papers. Does it?
84gemstone chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Aww poor Edward now I feel bad for him.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
So was Edward drunk as well? He remembers a lot more then Bella. Plus is he wasn't drunk then him taking her was wrong knowing she was so drunk she might not remember. I'm not from the U.S. but don't you need a wedding license to get married? And can anyone really hold you to a Vegas wedding? Let's go see lol
3,565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »