Reviews for Hitched
BookWormGirl93 chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
I'm not liking this Bella. She's not standing up for herself very well. She should have at least yelled at him. That's what I want to do. Haha
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I'd want to remember the sex more than anything else. XD
Isabella Nikole chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
So I'm sure I'm not the only one to say this. At 12 weeks there is no physical way to tell the sex of the baby. The parts aren't fully formed. . . You can tell from a blood test or an ultra sound at 16-20 weeks pregnant. Even with the best of the best ultra sound and 3d ultra sound machines out there. The parts just aren't formed. And cravings don't kick in until around 12plus weeks. And a urine test won't show your pregnant until 6-8 weeks. Even the newest ones. Only a blood test would say earlier. . . I know you haven't been pregnant, but some research wouldn't of hurt you. Other than the pregnancy issues, fairly well written story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Love ur ff u never know when ur soul mate will appear in ur life i know bc that's what happened to me been together 16 yrs & have a 14 yr old son
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Aprilsblue chapter 29 . 2/2/2015
A very pleasant story! Loved reading it :)
84gemstone chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Ok what I don't get...Bella was in Vegas to see Alice after her break up...why does Bella life if not Vegas? And it just so happens Rose knows Edward as well?
84gemstone chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Don't matter now if Edward signed the papers. Does it?
84gemstone chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Aww poor Edward now I feel bad for him.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
So was Edward drunk as well? He remembers a lot more then Bella. Plus is he wasn't drunk then him taking her was wrong knowing she was so drunk she might not remember. I'm not from the U.S. but don't you need a wedding license to get married? And can anyone really hold you to a Vegas wedding? Let's go see lol
Leila chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Loved this! It took awhile to finish but I absolutely enjoyed this story! Great job.
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
B is so unbelievably stubborn *sigh*
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 11/18/2014