Reviews for Hitched
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
B is so unbelievably stubborn *sigh*
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Cute! :)
Thanks for writing!
jk chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
bitch please it is so obvious that he was that fuckin boy you gave it away...sad nothing in this story is surprising...sad
jk chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
God why is she so overly emotional? not all pregnant women are idiots! bella is horrible in this story shes grrrrrr so annoying!this is the shit that clingy girls do ya know...bella shouldn't be this girl! she could just ask him ya know but no she runs away like a idiot and AND she takes the fucking greyhound lol just fly its not like you don't have money
jk chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
well that was boring as hell. Did bella really cry in bed? god I hope there aren't woman out there like this...so stupid
jk chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
she sounds like such a jackass! I promise not to BUY over $200 DOLLARS...SHES GONNA BUY DOLLARS?LOL
DID SHE SAY OH LORDY? god shes embarrassing
jk chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
like I didn't think bella could be more fucking pathetic every guy shes dated dumped her ass...gee I wonder why the frigid fuckin clingy prude
jk chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
shes barely fucking pregnant and shes craving shit all the time...annoying bitch. ive been pregnant and not all women are like that! its bullshit. I didn't get morning sickness, no weird cravings in the middle of the night, no swelling none of that bullshit so I kinda hate it when women use being pregnant as a excuse to be a annoying bitch ya know...not that bellas using it as a excuse but you seem to be putting her into a box of what you think a pregnant woman should be like and im just saying were not all like that. anyway is anyone else embarrassed that bellas a worthless annoying girl?
jk chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
well that's fucking embarrassing, ya she was drunk but you didn't have to make her so goddamn desparate...god what a super fuckin skank
Starrgirl813 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
No offense but... Bella is only twelve weeks. The sexual reproduction organs aren't Forming at that point in the fetus' gestation. The earliest you could tell is around 16-17 weeks and even then it's still recommended to wait until at least 20 weeks.
maggiegurle chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
What a great story! Looking forward to reading the sequel. Thank you! :o)
Edward's spouse chapter 29 . 4/24/2014