Reviews for Hitched
Duane chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
That does not make any sense In the movie Bella does not have twins that's a lie the baby Is going to be like her 1/2 wolf and 1/2
vampire Its does not break the treaty If It did Jacob would not
allow It both can phase Into wolf along with the rest of the pack. Theres a twist Jacob and Rose have a baby a boy of course throws It all back to be decending from wolves not werewolf I read It has to feed off of blood then It turns Into a werewolf .
pauleen chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I know that she just got out of a bad relationship, but do she have to be so bitching to towards Edward so much. Not in this chapter but in the pass.
pauleen chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Too funny. I have a feeling Rose and Emmett met before.
pauleen chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I am loving this story too. I love that Edward isn't giving up.
pauleen chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This had the potential to be a fun Read. I just read The Escort. So i know I'll love this.
Amineh1825 chapter 29 . 8/5/2013
Awesome story!
Amineh1825 chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
Awesome story!
sueIZide chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
A couple of my favorite things are: E's promise, when they were children & the ring Esme gave B.
amyybri chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Lol
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
HA!
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Is this baby' s Edward?
LAB1 chapter 29 . 6/28/2013
Cute story! I didn't understand the motivation of the characters until the park back story.
Twimima7 chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
I love a happy Edward and Bella ending. The names of the babies has specially meanings so thank you for this story and mostly for doing a sequel of our two special people.
Twimima7 chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
This is such a great story and I don't want it to end. The childhood memories that you added in to the chapter of Bella visiting Edwards office and saw her picture on his desk was like icing on the cake. I'm glad she realized she overacted to what Lance said. Glad Esme took care of him real good.
Twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I know she's scared but Edward will be true to his words, he'll take care of her and his baby. Now they just need to have the love.
3,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »