Reviews for Hitched
Awesome story!
Amineh1825 chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
Awesome story!
sueIZide chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
A couple of my favorite things are: E's promise, when they were children & the ring Esme gave B.
amyybri chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Lol
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
HA!
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Is this baby' s Edward?
LAB1 chapter 29 . 6/28/2013
Cute story! I didn't understand the motivation of the characters until the park back story.
Twimima7 chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
I love a happy Edward and Bella ending. The names of the babies has specially meanings so thank you for this story and mostly for doing a sequel of our two special people.
Twimima7 chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
This is such a great story and I don't want it to end. The childhood memories that you added in to the chapter of Bella visiting Edwards office and saw her picture on his desk was like icing on the cake. I'm glad she realized she overacted to what Lance said. Glad Esme took care of him real good.
Twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I know she's scared but Edward will be true to his words, he'll take care of her and his baby. Now they just need to have the love.
Twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I hope they get their story straight and it seems Edward has fallen for his wife.
Twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
This is a cute sweet story and I love it already. Thanks.
wonderland1901 chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
The story was ok... Though I do have to say, you definitely can't tell the sex of a baby at 12 weeks, it's 18 weeks or more. I'd imagine it would be even harder with twins. If Bella gave both at 32 weeks, the twins were eight weeks premature, not four and they'd probably have to be in the NICU longer than they were..
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
OMG! I just read your story and fell in love with it. I am so excited about reading the sequel. I absolutely loved the plot and how Edward was the same boy that she once met and wished she still knew, who would have thought! I absolutely loved this Edward because even though he was rich and handsome he was still well grounded and didn't become the regular stereo type playboy because of his position and title. I absolutely LOVED LOVED this story! Thank you so much and sorry I didn't update every chapter, but I was so glued to the story that I couldn't. Thank you again for sharing this story with us...YOU ROCK! I'm off to read the sequel...Narcy '-)
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013