Reviews for Labor of Love
CC chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Ya know, you're a good writer and I've pretty much been enjoying the series up 'til now (with the exception of 'crash course' since I don't like it when the MC gets crippled). However, there are some things that have been a little irritating. Chief among them is that there are other plot devices besides abduction and kidnapping. A little more variation would be nice. Sheesh, as many times as someone on the crew has been abducted thus far, everyone ought to be seriously paranoid and able to spot an attempt coming a mile away.
charmony chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I have to admit that I wasn't pleased by the addition of Mrs Niska to this lovely timeline, but knowing now what I didn't know the first time, it was alright. Loved this, and I just love the name Hannah. Great pick!
librarywitch chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Had me worried there with Mrs. Niska. You pretty good at writing fluff (LOL)!
koiia-halo chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
'Sides River's delievery bein' real long nothin' seemed to go pear-shaped. :D Hahhah, Zoe's playing hard to get.
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I can't belive this but I'm now completely addicted to Mal/River and Inara/Jayne. Still not sure about Zoe/jim but i'm sure by the time I finish all these I'll be a staunch supporter. Well done as always.
meepscrawler chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
OMG! Squee! I was a little antsy, got even antsier when I learned that the lady was Mrs. Niska, but everything turned out all right- better'n all right, HELLO HANNAH! Ok, lol, gimma a bit to calm down and maybe I can leave a decent comment.
CanadianAbby chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Nothin is ever easy for them is it? lol!

Loved this latest installment. My favourite line of this one has to be "and wondering vaguely at what point the ‘verse had turned so thoroughly sideways."

Lookin forward to more.
Lorelei Rhiannon chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Nifty! Did I mention that my youngest's name is Hannah. How cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
edenfalls81 chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Really enjoyed this story, so sweet. I'm interested to read more and see if Mrs. Niska comes back into it.
MAndrews chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
So long as another day is not too distant.
MAndrews chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Interesting development. Never thought of Niska's wife!
Duk92 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
MRS. NISKA that was gold! Pure genius, well done!
Duk92 chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Great chapter, update soon! I have a feeling Mal's not gonna be there for when the baby comes.
meepscrawler chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Why do all these bad guys keep coming after this crew? I mean, HONESTLY, considering how many times they've slipped out of the baddies' grasps in your fics, you'd think people would just get the picture. Another thing? Why does the crew keep splitting up like that? Bad things ALWAYS happen to them when they split up. Okay, pardon the little rant there, but I just had to get those burning questions off my chest, LOL. Anyhoo, lovin' it, as always. Keep up the good work, darlin'!
Stellarsiren chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Yay! So the newest Reynolds is about to make her appearance and her father and older brother are getting in to trouble... fun:) Nice progression with Zoe and Jim. Looking forward to more:D