Reviews for One and Only
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 33 . 5/2
I'm coming to your story really late, but I only recently joined the Smallville fandom. This was a unique concept, and I had high hopes for it. It's a good story, but I'm going to stop here. I know it'll end happily. Throughout the story, however, there had been numerous typos, grammatical mistakes, and general writing errors like missing words and tense changes. I was trying to glance over them initially, but as I kept going, it became a more common occurrence to the point where it was distracting from the story. If you ever feel the urge to come back to this story, I would love to see it revised and tidied up. You have an awesome plot here, but it needs proofread before being published. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2019
This 'therapist' deserves a smack upside the head and a malpractice suit. Who gets angry at their patients because they want to dissolve a marriage they entered into while drugged? What kind of therapist punishes their patients just because they find them annoying? This woman should have her license revoked.
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Be cautious about things like content and legalities.
fallink99 chapter 37 . 1/21/2017
Great story!
fullhans1 chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
Good story.
Extacy925 chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
That was an awesome story. Great work I love Lois and Clark...Clois
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2013
ohhh its soo good keep it up
clarkfan325 chapter 37 . 10/10/2013
Great ending to the story.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
just a tip... U always can delete the anonymous reviews ...
Shaza chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
Brilliant. Wonderful. Loved it.
New Fan chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
Great story. I loved each chapter so very much. Thanks a lot completing it quickly. No doubt u are one of the best writers. I respect the real writer & the talent u have inside u . Thanks once again for writing & sharing such a great story.

HATS OFF TO U
Lilbit4 chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
Hey what happen to my inbox , no worries I just hit the delete button . Wow such strong language
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 36 . 9/21/2013
Aww...I can't believe this wonderful journey has finally come to an end. It's been a great ride full of ups and downs, but I love that no matter what, Lois and Clark never gave up on each other and decided to stay married! I was hoping for a ceremony chapter where they could celebrate with their loved ones, but this ending works for me too.

Thanks for sharing your story. :)
madcloisfan chapter 36 . 9/21/2013
Loved it. Is there a sequel in the works?