Reviews for One and Only
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
really funny!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
wow, starts really funny!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Clark is absolutely right. Lois is already too careless. What will she do with superhuman backup?
Shadow Riders chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Billiant, I love the way you have put the characters views on how they feel across just perfectly. Update
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
i love your fic ;p
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
ok, I can totally understand the reasoning Clark just gave for NOT telling Lois.
thekiller00 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Lois deffinently wont give up that easily. She will probably sneak out to the barn and see what Clark was hiding while he is asleep.
alexceasar chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Very nice job. I like the characterizations so far and the story. Look foward to more.
superlc529 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Great update! I like where the story is going and how they're slowly realizing that they love each other. If Clark tells Lois about his 'intergalactic traveler' status I can't wait to see her reaction. I can't wait to see what comes next! GO CLOIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
Lavender chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
I love this story, I'm glad you updated and wish you can continue since you are an amazing writer.
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
aw poor Lois. She's just so confused now. Wonder how many chapters it'll take her for her feelings to reconcile and for her to accept that it ISlark who makes her feel so safe and loved? I'm betting at least five more, likely ten or even fifteen. Like five for her to realize it, and five for her to keep denying it.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
I think Clark is falling in love too quickly. I expected nervousness, reluctance, not lovieng looks after one night at the same bed. Lois is more like herself.
thekiller00 chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
That was a good chapter. Does Lois know about Clark's powers yet ?
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Please update! Lois & Clark as a forced wife and husband are brilliant!
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
oh, nice A/U. hehehe too bad I missed the episode in question, or at least most of it. oh well, this promises to be fun.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »