Reviews for One and Only
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Yay, Lois and Clark aren't getting a divorce. Now that's exciting news! I can't wait for them announce their relationship to friends and family and not have to hide their feelings anymore. And because THAT'S a reason to celebrate, I sure hope Clois have a proper wedding and honeymoon when all is said and done.

As always, more soon please. :D
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
Great chapter.
JaiSpade chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
Glad to see you're back and glad to read Lois and Clark are still married! The story's going well. I can't wait to see what twists you'll put in the future. Good luck!
Jeremy Shane chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
thekiller00 chapter 35 . 9/14/2013
It's great that they're not getting divorced. I'm looking forward to what will happen when they let everyone know about their plans to stay married.
Nutika chapter 34 . 9/10/2013
I'm waiting for next part :) I hope it is going to appear soon :D I realli liked this story. What was amaing is the thing that they didn't jumped into feelings they slowly developed that there was something from the begining. I liked that they still believed that they love someone another because it made everything more real :) They now can get divorce but I hope they won't they would stay married :) But it's good that they have choice now because it would show that they really want to be with each other :D
Chazioid chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed your story, hope the sequel is just as amazing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
MercyFrost chapter 34 . 6/15/2013
Just make sure you finish this one! Really good! Keep it up!
Tj chapter 34 . 6/15/2013
Divorce ahh I don't think so :)
pllkatic chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
Omfg! Im freakin in love with this story! Its perfect! Cant wait for the update!
madcloisfan chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
Loved it
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
Hmm...I wonder what Clois is going to do now that Dr. O'Neil approved their request for a divorce? I'm so curious to see what their plans are going forward plus I cannot believe there's just TWO parts left to this story. It was a great ride. Can't wait to see how it concludes.

Update soon! :)