Reviews for One and Only
Brittany chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
update update update update
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
It will be interesting now that they know they have to follow the shrinks rules exactly with Chloe baby sitting them.
svgurl410 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
I love the dialogue in this fic! I could so imagine this all in my head. You totally captured Lois and Clark's characters very well.

And Chloe is too adorable for words. I'm so glad you have her as the good supportive best friend . . . I love her on the show so I really like the way you write her.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see what happens when our favorite duo shares a bed. :D
super12 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
That was a great post.

Cant wait for more!
brittany chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
update update update update update updateupdate update update
Kloklo chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh, I loved it!:P:)
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Interesting ! I am curious to see how they go about living together as a married couple and share a bed !
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007

it was really good...update soon
tweets chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Wow! It's so cute and definitely something I'd prefer to have seen in that episode rather than the Luthor engagement party debacle.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more soon.
svgurl410 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
oh dear, i'm worried clark is going to kill lois while she's sleeping. LOL Those two are so funny and I can just see trouble brewing.

I really love the way that you write Lois & Clark . . . they seem very true to the show. And I'm totally crazy about this fic. It's so funny and entertaining.

Excellent chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh...It was just getting to the good part! Dang that Sullivan girl! Lol! Keep up the good work. And update soon!
brittany chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
update soon
Kloklo chapter 2 . 11/20/2007

And I can't wait for the second chapter:P

Zucht chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Very interesting. Imagine being forced to be married for three months... Then again...
svgurl410 chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Oh yay for updates! i really love this story and it's so funny. I'm assuming the truth will come to bite clark in the ass soon enough.

This was very creative and the way the story is progressing is awesome.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see what's next.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »