Reviews for One and Only
Libranfate chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
I love this story, and I can't wait to read more of it! Just watch out for a few grammatical errors (i.e. typing 'could' for 'good'), and everything will be just perfect! Anywho, keep up the amazing work, and update soon!
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
This story plotline is really great. i was laughing when i found out they had to live together. there is so much potential for this story and i know it's going to be very good so i can't wait till you update this story so please update really really really soonn!
Brittany chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
update update update update
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
It will be interesting now that they know they have to follow the shrinks rules exactly with Chloe baby sitting them.
svgurl410 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
I love the dialogue in this fic! I could so imagine this all in my head. You totally captured Lois and Clark's characters very well.

And Chloe is too adorable for words. I'm so glad you have her as the good supportive best friend . . . I love her on the show so I really like the way you write her.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see what happens when our favorite duo shares a bed. :D
super12 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
That was a great post.

Cant wait for more!
brittany chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
update update update update update updateupdate update update
Sanoiro chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh, I loved it!:P:)
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Interesting ! I am curious to see how they go about living together as a married couple and share a bed !
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
NO MAKE THEM KISS! lol

it was really good...update soon
tweets chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Wow! It's so cute and definitely something I'd prefer to have seen in that episode rather than the Luthor engagement party debacle.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more soon.
svgurl410 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
oh dear, i'm worried clark is going to kill lois while she's sleeping. LOL Those two are so funny and I can just see trouble brewing.

I really love the way that you write Lois & Clark . . . they seem very true to the show. And I'm totally crazy about this fic. It's so funny and entertaining.

Excellent chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh...It was just getting to the good part! Dang that Sullivan girl! Lol! Keep up the good work. And update soon!
brittany chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
update soon
Sanoiro chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
O_o

...

And I can't wait for the second chapter:P

-Kloklo