Reviews for One and Only
Craftygirl11 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
As long as you get this story done, I can wait for awhile for the next one. I thought that this chapter was great. I have a feeling that they won't get the divorce either. They are a match made in heaven. Update soon.
whynot1993 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
I hope the therapist is right!
Update please!
thekiller00 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
I don't think they'll get a divorce, they love each other to much and plus I think they're affraid of what would happen between them and to their relationship if they did get a divorce, Lois especially.
cloisfan100 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
Loved it!

Can't wait for the next one.
whynot1993 chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
I didn't have the time to review but I loved it!

Finally Lois is discovering the truth about Clark! Please update!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
Just read the story completely. I love it. I can't wait for the next update.
Jeremy Shane chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Wow, what an interesting way for Lois to find out Clark's secret! I loved it of course, but then again, there's really no denying it when you're floating above the ground. Hehe. Lois' acceptance was awesome as well. I liked that you kept their conversation light and humorous at times, not too serious and tense despite Lois' initial shock.

Now that everything is out in the open, I think it's perfect timing for Clois to tell their friends and family about the change of status in their relationship/marriage including Dr. O'Neil. I'm anxious to hear what she has to say and if whether or not, their love for each other means they've fulfilled their counseling sessions.

PPMS! :D
madcloisfan chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
Loved it
cloisfan100 chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
I'm so happy you got a chance to update.

I'm glad Lois and Clark decided that they should tell Chloe and Kara that they are seeing each other.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
thekiller00 chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
Really great chapter. I'm glad that Lois and Clark agree that they should tell Chloe and Kara that they are really together now. Plus it's great that Clark finally told her about himself.

With the glares that Grant was sending Lois, I'm kind of hoping that Lois has a run in with him while Clark is there to see her.
pllkatic chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
Omfg im in love with this story like I can't even explain! I can't wait for more!
Craftygirl11 chapter 33 . 5/30/2013
Now Lois knows Clark secret. I know hse won't tell anybody because in the show she never tells anybody. I wonder what they are going to do about the Dr. Gray. I really hope they get to be a couple. They are a perfect pair. update soon, please.
Socks29485 chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
Awesome, please update ASAP.
pllkatic chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
I finished the story in 2 days! Loving it so much! I seriously cannot wait for more! Update asap please(:
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »