Reviews for One and Only
justkeeptyping chapter 32 . 5/25/2013
I spent the whole day reading this story, and I am currently loving it, do you know how sad I was to see that this was the last chapter? You have to update! This is an amazing story! Also, tiny request, Oliver Queen is one of my favourite characters, bringing him in with Lois to create another obstacle for their relationship would be awesome for me! Just don't pair him up with someone else when they don't work out, I hate Oliver and Chloe.

Anyway, you are a great writer, wished this was the real script. Well done! Update soon!
x
Guest chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Lol . Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
yaaaaay ! you finally posted a new chapter, i want MORE and fast ! please
JaiSpade chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
So glad you're back. Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Update soon.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Amazing chapter, Jasmine! I really enjoyed Chloe and Kara's attempt at playing match-maker. Lol. What's funny is that it worked without either of them realizing it. Even though, Clois made some stride - getting hot and steamy in the elevator and turning up the romance in the caves - but so far, they haven't done much talking. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd really like it if they settled their issues (Lana and Grant) once and for all and move on.

Update soon please. :)
clarkfan325 chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
I'm so glad you've updated this story again. I'm glad Clark & Lois have got together and it will definitey be fun to see them keep their relationship a secret from Chloe & Kara. It would be fun to see Chloe & Kara come up with more schemes to get them together.
Crazykrew616 chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
funny...
madcloisfan chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Loved it. Can't wait 2 c their reactions when they find out that their plans did work.
asamade chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
FINALLY!
I started to lose hope that you'll return!
could you please update faster next time?
Jeremy Shane chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
cloisharley chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
I see fun times ahead for Louis and Clark lol good to c this story back!
whynot1993 chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Love it as usual!

I like this fiction and I'm glad you come back.

I love that they play a fool game with their cousins!
thekiller00 chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that Lois and Clark made up and acted on some of their pent passion and lust in the elevator and that Kara's plan helped drive the fact that they belong together home. I'm hoping that Chloe and Kara will find out that Lois and Clark solved their problems by walking in on them. I can just imagine their reactions when they realise that Lois and Clark know about their plans and got back together.

Now that they are back together, I'm kind of hoping Clark will come for a visit at the Daily Planet somewhere done the line and be talking to Lois about their romantic plans for the night and Grant keeps interrupting them or something.
cloisfan100 chapter 32 . 4/6/2013
Awesome!

I loved that Kara and Chloe are trying to get them to stop fighting, and don't even know that their plan worked.

Can't wait until the next update.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
please continue this story, i want to know what happens next
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »