Reviews for The World Turned
spinningleaves chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
I love it! I'm very curious as to where it's going to go and how this team will develop. Good stuff!
Psychick23 chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
This is a really great story. The idea that House is dead is sad but I love how you've shown each of the characters dealing with it. I *really,really* want to know what happened to Wilson, so I hope you write him in at some point, but if you don't it just adds another angle to the mystery that is House. The idea of dream!House was great, I actually had to read that a second time because it startled me so much. My favorite thing about your writing, though, is how you portray Chase and Cameron's relationship. I always felt the way they got together in the show was a little forced and it wasn't very strong. You manage to portray that, force *them* to realize it, then turn it all around so that they start to form something that could actually stick.

All in all a great fic. Can't wait for your next update!
Sleeping Rain chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
This is a really interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens.
Levana chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Please update! This is brilliant! I love your stories, they're all so amazing not to mention well written! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
FieryxEyes731 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
really well done. i like how the plot is coming into play more now but we still get to see how the new characters act. can't wait for more!
Firetop chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
GO CHASE!

great chapter. I like seeing him taking charge.
Schuyler Lola chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Well, this team would drive me batty. Even though Chase is being uncertain and maybe a little nervous, I have to admire him for not ramming pens through all of their respective eyes. I have to love the dynamic though, and the medical drama, of course. :)
opals chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Great writing as always. Looks like Chase has his hands full with this team.
muchinmonkey chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
excellent story!. the way chase's fustrations came through was very well done, i could really feel it. :)
FieryxEyes731 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
really beautiful. hopefully chase will gain control of his team, he's got it rough enough already.
Firetop chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I liked this chapter. Out of curiosity is House going to make more apperances? I can almost see Chase having the new ducklings actually following him to watch how he works. Good Chapter, looking forward to reading more.
JJ chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I'm absolutely loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
IvoryRaven2 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Truthfully, I don't understand how this story has so few reviews, considering that it is definitely one of the better-written stories that I've seen in The Pit of Voles (*cough* I mean I'm guessing it's the intimidation-factor of having prequels that people feel they have to read, though you've done your best to explain the circumstances of the story to lazy new-comers.

In any case, another great chapter! I really like how you have these layers; showing what House must've been like near the end through his effect on other people. I'm wondering how much of the new team's dysfunction was caused by House, or is just innate to their character.
Schuyler Lola chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Well, here's your review:

Can I say how much I love the broken/vulnerable Chase? Especially in this chapter - really, every single moment is sweet. The popcorn thing was adorable.

I really love the dialogue - you put in so much wisdom, it's truly amazing.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
really good chapter. poor chase, the team is rather dysfunctional.

can't wait for the next chapter!