Reviews for Unwelcome News
The Low Brass Dude chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Please you gotta update sooner or later, preferably the former! this story has way too much potential to be left in the dust!
CarnalCoast chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
HOLY CRAPOLA ITS BEEN 2 YEARS! Update update update!

Please this story is awesome! :(:
Sket chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Interesting idea. Please continue it!

oh, and in the first chapter she clarifies her name is Lucy not Nyuu, but her REAL name is Kaede.
TJtheWerewolf chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I really like this story. Please update soon! I just finished watching the anime and it is now my favorite show of all time! I'm thinking of starting my own Elfen Lied fic soon... Please update quickly, though. I love this!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Alright, Yuka is more in character, but still being civil. I still don’t think she understands that Lucy is different now. This was a fluffy chapter! Will you update? It’s very unfinished!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Ahh, such a tangled web she weaves, when first practicing to deceive. How long will it take them to find her, and what if the baby was already born? You sure know how to create suspense.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So beautiful! Yuka is much too accepting, but I rather like it. Thank you for making a follow up to this wonderful anime. And there was just a hint of fluff! Can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction to the news!
Rimshooter chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
lol, devilman, I agree.. or did they? It does leae holes in the story XP
Dante's blade chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
well that was a little expected but for extrange reason unespected hmm it is good hehehe please update soon XD
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
i have a feeling that kouta already knows but want to be sure, hehe

i can't wait to see the other faces. please try to update soon.
General-Commissar chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
M, That's good O-J! *Cheesy Grin*

Cool twist... As has been said by others: may need some explaining, but still good. I like it... I want more.

Deliver.
Erak the Lantean chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Mozzletoff! I'll get the cigars...

I need more chapters...
iMusicalMinji chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Are you gonna post more chapters?This is interresting!
Viigor chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I'm sure "that" happened after she returned... right?... RIGHT?
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wait a minute how can lucy be preganant no one ever had her sexually and the last guy who tried lost his head so explain this. Its interesting but needs a good explination.