Reviews for On Persuing a Rider
Ellana chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Well, I love it.
I've read everything on a short time.
It's a shame you didn't finish this ...

Love it, because it's possible for K&Z to be together.
And because it's well-written and fun.
Kimackay chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Great read. Hope to read the next chapter!
I loved the way you resolved the marriage contact and so much more!
Impatient chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I'm dying to know what happens! I wish you would update :) this story is amazing and has wonderful potential!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
This is lovely. Truly, the amount about Weapons and K/Z makes it a favorite in my book. I wish you would finish it but after 3 years I don't hold any hope that you will.
Owlkin chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Meh?! No more?
me chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Argh!
Geez, this is one of my fav stories! Why did u hafta stop it there! Please please please continue it. *gets on knees and begs* please!
JK chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
You are a very evil person. Leaving the story were you did and not updating it at all. By the way I think this is ether the third or fourth time I have sent a review which shows that I really whant to find out what is going to happen. Please continue updating this story. By the way the pact that I have reviewed at all is a big deal since I almost never review storeis even the ones that I absolutely love.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
want to know more
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
You have an amazing story. I love reading it. Please continue. Every time I read it I get excited again about what is to come next.
JK my initials not text word chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more. Times 1000
fother12 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
you totaly should update again even if it has been a long time.
Amara Calla chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
I beg you to update, and complete this story, it would make my day. This would have to be one of the best, if not THE best Green Rider fanfic I have read, and trust me, I have scoured fanfiction for more to read! I love the storyline and your way of writing, and I think it would be an awful shame to let this plot go to waste.

Please update,

Amara Calla xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Tolehrer chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Please, please, please, please PLEASE review!
rlg8o8 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
First of all let me start by saying this is one of my favorite green rider fanfic's. Wonderful story line. I know you haven't updated in awhile but I really hope that you continue this story because it's definitely worth continuing. So please update soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ell46 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I'm really enjoying this, the story flows well and grips the imagination, you have stayed true to the lore of the Green Rider series, but, it hasn't been updated since Nov 2010, please, please consider finishing this story.