Reviews for On Persuing a Rider
ayera chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Whhhy aren't there more chapters!? I love this fic and have been waiting on more chapters for 5 years! Please at least write an ending ️
foxglory123 chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
PLEASE MORE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. MORE PLEASE!
Ellana chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Well, I love it.
I've read everything on a short time.
It's a shame you didn't finish this ...

Love it, because it's possible for K&Z to be together.
And because it's well-written and fun.
Kimackay chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Great read. Hope to read the next chapter!
I loved the way you resolved the marriage contact and so much more!
Impatient chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I'm dying to know what happens! I wish you would update :) this story is amazing and has wonderful potential!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
This is lovely. Truly, the amount about Weapons and K/Z makes it a favorite in my book. I wish you would finish it but after 3 years I don't hold any hope that you will.
Owlkin chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Meh?! No more?
me chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Argh!
Geez, this is one of my fav stories! Why did u hafta stop it there! Please please please continue it. *gets on knees and begs* please!
JK chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
You are a very evil person. Leaving the story were you did and not updating it at all. By the way I think this is ether the third or fourth time I have sent a review which shows that I really whant to find out what is going to happen. Please continue updating this story. By the way the pact that I have reviewed at all is a big deal since I almost never review storeis even the ones that I absolutely love.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
want to know more
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
You have an amazing story. I love reading it. Please continue. Every time I read it I get excited again about what is to come next.
JK my initials not text word chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more. Times 1000
fother12 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
you totaly should update again even if it has been a long time.
Amara Calla chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
I beg you to update, and complete this story, it would make my day. This would have to be one of the best, if not THE best Green Rider fanfic I have read, and trust me, I have scoured fanfiction for more to read! I love the storyline and your way of writing, and I think it would be an awful shame to let this plot go to waste.

Please update,

Amara Calla xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Tolehrer chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Please, please, please, please PLEASE review!