Reviews for Cross Dress for Love
Foxluna chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
wow so far im really loving this a lot -giggling-
well least a few know about Kagome really being a girl and will keep her secret while she's attending that school.
hmmmmm i wonder though, did any of the demons she was friends with in the past live to her time? including her brother Sesshomaru? hope he did. and be nice if he made a surprise visit to her school to see her -giggling- would be very funny to see all the boys reactions to Sesshomaru.
well please make sure to update this story please! it's really good. and i see it hasn't been since 2009 -pouting a bit sad- it's really good and i love reading it. i love what i've read so far from it.
please keep up the good work -smiles-
laters,
Fox
Fan chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
It's been 4 years come on when are you going to update if your not doing fanfiction anymore then take down your story's it's not fair to the readers to Waite for 4 years evene if it's is a good story . I don't like to flame and I know your busy but 4 years ? .
jessie chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
this story is definitely turning out to be quite the cute one!
SoulessNeko12 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
So kawaii I can't wait for more
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Honestly, I only read this because I saw the poll you had XD And I don't regret reading this! And... are you ignoring this or something? Well, hope you update soon! And now.. I'm off to voting on the poll!
falcon1loam chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Please update soon!
yukinari chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
fun and interesting to read . please update.
watch who you piss off chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
ah, this is so sweet! Please continue this so you don't just leave it to gather dust on a shelf
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I hope you update this story cause this story is really great and funny... I also hope you update your other stories too, don't know which ones though... Good luck and see you soon!
Aspiring Hobby chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
oh! come on update! it's awesome!

waiting to see how it play's out!
Jessica chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
You know if you did this whole story based on the actual episodes on Gakuen Heaven, then the next scene would be the hotspring right. ... ... ... XD Oooohh, please do the hotspring soon...it will be absolutely hilarious, because Kagome the only girl would be in a hotspring full of men! XD You know you want to! DO IT! XD MORE! XD
MoonStar005 chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you continue to write this story...because its the only one that i can find of this cross over :)
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
pls update sooon my favorite story "Cross Dress for Love" it has been 2 yrs since the last up date. pls pls pls update soon i love the story so much i have read it 10 times all ready waiting for and update. SOOO PLS PLS UPDATED SOON.
LittleNK chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Please don't drop this fic.
Wicken25 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
This story is pretty good, I hope you will update this soon and my vote is for the archer or Niwa to be her beau.