Reviews for The Things He Carries
snapeknight chapter 1 . 3/15
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I love the sweet sentimentality of this story. It gave me a very warm feeling. :)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Lovely story. Touching, revealing if you follow NCIS and showing a their love.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh that was absolutely perfect! It made me cry I love it so much!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was beautiful.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its sooooooooooooooooo sweet thank you soooo much please write moe like this theare great.

Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
What a wonderfully written piece! I love this to tiny bits. I swear. It's wonderful in the details of the thing, and how Gibbs notices Tony's expressions when he's going through Gibbs' pockets. It's a brilliant idea, and brilliantly executed. Can't think of higher praise than that. Loved it.

Lady Merlin
G23-Paxilion chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
loved this story. such a beautiful moment captured.
T.S. Notlef chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This story is so beautiful! It made me cry in the good way 3

hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really, really liked this story. The last bit caught me by suprise, I forgot to breathe for a second. What a precious thing Gibbs did, something that was given to him by the one he loved and now giving it to the one he loved. Awesome job.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was such an awesome story!
Tacoma chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
You write the nicest stories. Good job!
Afrieal chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I was dinking around in the older stories for NCIS and came across this one and decided to read..well funnily enough my playlist (I read with music going it helps me process great fics for some reason) popped up with "The Reason" by Hoobstank and well let's just say i was not dry eyed when i finished the story. Your take on their relationship and their characters is wonderful and I (and my weepy writing partner) would like to thank you for sharing

Happy Holidays