Reviews for I'm Sorry
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I hate it when this kind of things happen, when you fight with someone and that someone dies before you get the chance to forgive each other. I almost cried when I read this one, it was so emotional.

Thank you for writing something as great as this.

Grey Blade chapter 1 . 12/1/2008

You can't end it here? This is a total CLIFF HANGER!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a KakaSaku fan...but this story's too awesome to pass up. Ye must continue O:
mscandyuser chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
oh no! this is so sad... huhuhu... nice work!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Sarah: *tears flowing like rivers* *sobs for Sakura* so sad...
Lin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
OMG! It made me cry! Good work! 100/10
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/11/2008

I cried.

It was wonderfully written and i loved it.
delete it chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that was sad :( but i liked it
Wingria chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Powerful, very powerful. You must have experienced unthinkable levels of pain yourself to write something so vivid as this and I sympathize with you. You did the romance/angst genre justice! Well done
CharlotteHibiki chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was really good but oh so sad. I hope everything works out, I love a happy ending.
hoty chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
awmazing great story
Ereluna chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Lovely, simply lovely. I nearly cried. You did a beautiful job with this story and you most certainly did the song much justice. Favorited.
Fightingdreamerx chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I started to cry. I really did...and I can't believe I just admitted that. Awesome story, by the way. But so sad!
Past The Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I'm almost cryed... I never cry...*sob*
mufffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Really liked it. Was tearing after the first few paragraphs. (Either your story's really powerful, or I'm just a crybaby... :P I don't think I am!) I'd say that you captured her pain really well.
Lillian Butler chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
A well written story. I dare say i almost came to tears when Tsunade annouced Kakashi-kun had died. very sad indeed. I love kakashi & sakura together dont know why in fact but i do. Still, i ponder. Why have you not had any reviews? It's good 'cept the part where KAKASHI DIES! i like him too much. You have the sasu-gay fangirls and then there is me except i'm nore secretive about my fangirlish ranpages. I tend to keep them to myself AH! there i go again blabbling hehe. Once more nicely done.

Red Pineapple