Reviews for How Far We've Come
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aww, this was absolutely precious! I'd say more if it wasn't for the fact that I'm so tired I can hardly see straight. LOL I truly loved it though. :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was great...

the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh... God.

I think I'm in love with you. This was... beautiful. And I am now incapable of more coherent speech.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Completely lovely...every word...a beautiful present and a sweet sweet note..

the kiss was hot and fluffy...

Dani2606 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very sweet and I think that a present like that would be exactly the right thing for Booth and I can just imagine Brennan giving him a gift like that!

LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
THAT was awesome. It's all fluffy and great. I know what you

mean about the heads banging, but more in reference to the

actual show and not your stories. :)
omg chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Lovely. Particularly liked the note in the box. Thanks for posting!
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
it was amazing
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw that was so sweet! Loved it!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
*big fluffy sigh* I loved it. And oh my gosh. I totally had the same St. Christopher/socks dream too. :P
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
aw. cute!
ficfan21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hi, just had to let you know that i really enjoyed that story, the characters were really well written and it was brilliant!
mag31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
It's me again!

'As devout as Booth was, she couldn't picture him enjoying having a large crucifix on his wall.' haha lol me either.

Oh it was sweet, and very well written. Good ideas, and I particularly loved the part with the description of Brennan staring at the box, then writing the note.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 11/19/2007

THANX so much for the wonderfully FLUFFY [extra] scene! What a GREAT gift for her to give! AND smoochies at the end too! WooHOO! YES, we're all dying for the big "KISS" episode! Just hope we're not disappointed by it-I have this strange feeling it's not going to be what we ALL want! LOL! I had to laugh-the first thought that came to mind upon seeing the pic was "are they playing truth-or-dare?" just by the expression on Booth's face! Okay I'm way off topic here! TERRIFIC one-shot!

~G :D
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
So sweet! Brennan's gift and the note were perfect. Also loved the kiss at the end. Thank you for the warm fuzzy feeling. :)