Reviews for The Shy Beauty
Unnamed chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Aw, is that all? I would have really wanted to read more...
IceColdTouch chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
I like this I hope that you pick it be awsome!I really like to see how it turns out in the thing try to bring Ami out her shell a little of having her be blush all the thanks for the read!Update soon!
lullaybyangel chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
im so excited. so what happens next? i mean dont keep me waiting.
SailorStar9 can't be bothered to log in chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
*cracks up*

Yup! Wufei really deserved that!

From what I'm reading, this is turning out to be a Duo/Ami and Trowa/Lita right?

Not bad though I was hoping for a Quatre/Ami...
BluLadyK chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Oh great chapters! I can't wait to see Ami interrigate Athena. Maybe use her computer, or freeze parts of her or something...hm. Please please please get the next chapter out as soon as you can, till then, ja ne.
P.S. You may want to space it between each new paragraph, just to make it easier to read. You don't have to, just a thought. Later!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
hehe thats so kool! and are da other scouts gonna be in here be cuz i dont mind if they arent! plz write mroe!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
I absolutely adore your fic. It's great. I'm just sad that I've never seen it before. You are quite an author. WRite more soon.
- Damia -
Airlady chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
Great story so far. It is always fun to read about Ami and Lita.
Guiding Star chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Yay! Another Ami fic! I love this, please update I wanna read more.
CG Anna Marie chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
Hey, there! _ Well, if you need the extra boost of confidence, you got it darlin! _ YOU'RE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER! I LOVE YOUR STORY! OH, update soon, i wanna see Duo and Ami together, she's my favorite character! _ And it's so hard to find a fic centered on her paired up with someone, let alone with her paired up with Duo! _ Keep up the FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT, STUPENDOUS work and email me when you update please? ::puppy-dog eyes:: _

~*smile*always*~
nightangel chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
dang people! always cutting it off, just as it gets good! finish it please!
DecemberSecret chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
oooooooooooooh, ok O
Samuel John Winchester chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
nice.. post more soon...?

Eternal Sailor Mercury
luck chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
awwwwwwww

why cant it be lita/duo and ami/heero

it is 2 short but it has good begining
JPS chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
I'm curious to know what happens, I'm a big Sailor Mercury fan, and a big Duo Maxwell fan, so I'm wondering, when will the next chapter come out? I'm hoping soon, but, go at your own pace. So, good luck! _