Reviews for My Son
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 3/20
Love it! :)
smiley chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
awwwww really good story so cute and then sad and then even cuter :)
cindythechef chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
3 love this
lola chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
hey ! your story is great ! but Gibbs crying ? really? It's a bit weird right ? ;)
Otherwise, it's sooooo coooool ! ;D
CandyMater chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
This is ironic. As I read your story, I am aslo watching a movie. The lead U.S Marshall in the movie is just like Gibbs. He is angry/grumpy and just glares at his team, hardly giving them any information and letting them figure it out. One of the deputy marshalls on his team got shot and died. He was ready to beat the **** out of the man that did it. However the man got away. When they had located him again the lead guy was ready to charge in my himself and shoot the guy. One of his team tried to talk him down from shooting the guy by saying "I'm telling you this is your friend, it isn't what Newman would have wanted" The leader responded by saying "I'm not your friend, Newman needs to be avenged". The leader thought of Noah Newman as his son, just like Gibbs and Tony. The only thing I don't think matches is I don't think Tony dies in your story and the kid dies in the movie. I just realized that they even got shot in the same place. Right in the stomach. I think I might be rambling. What do you think? Never mind-don't anwser that. One of the Deputy Marshall said "You owe me an apologie boss" The leader responded by saying "Yeah, but I don't even like you and saying your sorry is a sing of weakness". I was shouting that that was Gibbs line.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
So sad the way Gibbs first met tony. But loved that he felt protective of him even back than. I had tears when Gibbs had to leave little 8 yr old Tony when it was time from Gibbs to leave.

I love That Gibbs took Tony and William in and raised them both as his sons.

So glad Tony woke up and is OK.
Izzy Jizzy chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Nice throughly enjoyed reading.
Gloworm41 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
That was an AWESOME story! Tony/Gibbs father/son are my favorites as you know. I especially love it when Gibbs gets the chance to raise Tony from childhood.
Gloworm41 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Well it seems that Sr. has some redeeming qualities after all. tony's life is about to make a drastic change for the better.
Gloworm41 chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Well it looks like Tony has agent Mike wrapped around his little finger.
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Something tells me Gibbs might be losing that USMC shirt when Tony has to head back to school. So how is Gibbs getting his time off past Mike?
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
OMG what an evil cliffhanger, than goodness I found this story after it was completed so I don't have to wait for the outcome. :-)
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Such a hearwrenching scene at the end, I am sure it about killed Gibbs to leave Tony that way. Awesome job on this story so far.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful first chapter, looking forward to seeing if Tony is really gibbs son in this story, or Gibbs surrogate son.
My Alternate Reality chapter 14 . 4/29/2011