Reviews for Shocking Everybody
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hahaha! Love IT! ;3
Kay chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I hate to say this, but this fic was extremely similar to a His Spectacles fic called It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe... the only main differences are that you used Cho instead of Ginny and that Snape did the final shout instead of Malfoy. I'm guessing you read that fic a long while back and subconsciously used the plot; which is fine at this level since this is only a fanfic and this kind of thing does happen sometimes. It is a fun plot nonetheless. :)
The Key-To-My-Heart is mine chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That scene belongs somewhere in the series! Well... A girl can dream, can't she?
AccioStarkid chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Sanpe knows he liked it ;)
randi-liynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 9/2/2009

Aw! I love fics like this (I love her, but JK got it wrong, Ginny doesn't deserve Harry, Draco does!) but there don't seem to be near enough of them! :( So thanks for this story! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh poor snape that will be lots and lots of detentions... i love it ;3
moonlight2009 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
lol poor snape and cho. thanks for writing this i liked it alot.
Ilamay chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
LOL! I love it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Hydrocyde chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wonderful piece of work, youve got there! I loved it.
Kuariryu chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
helarious! i loved it! poor cho, got showed up by a Slytherin lol! and i love that snape got the last line. *snicker*
Xblilyia chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Have you ever read "It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe"? By His Spectacles? This is almost the exact same thing, only yours isn't Christmas based. And yours has Cho that kisses Harry not Ginny.

Also for just a bit of kissing you don't need an M rating. T will do just fine.
slytherinslave chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
haha. Aw. That was gorgeous. I love it.

Hyper-Mused chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hehe, that was so cute! Very nicley written, too! Totally cool job!

It wasn't original, I've read so many with the same plot, but that little twist of that thing with Cho made it a little different.

Ah, what the hell am I saying, it was totally different! I don't normally like those plots, but yours I fell totally in love with! I love the part between Harry and Draco, YUM!