Reviews for How To Tell Your Best Friend Is Gay
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i would've liked this better if harry had written it for ron to find. .~ but that's just me. good job!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Haha, brilliant

From Me x
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
great idea!

loved it!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
'If you have agreed to all the above thee statements then there is a high possibility that your best friend is gay and most likely to be going out with him.'

For some reason I find this sentence hilarious xD Try fining this in a magazine xD Nice job, funny one-shot.

I really didn't mind the OC'ness P
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Heh! Ron...you gotta love 'em!

Wow...Harry and Draco really go by the book don't they? :P

Well. This was simply marvelous! I'm going to tell my sister to read it too!

RocklifeDude
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was very cute! A little cliché in parts but I think the idea was brill. Keep this up, hon!

Gwen
Evengeline chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I liked the basic idea of it but I have to say that Ron wouldn't have been that accepting about the fact as you have shown. I am sorry, I don't mean to sound too critical but that's something you should have worked on, you know?

Ron's reaction was a little different than it should have been, if you tweak the story a little, it would be nicer and better than it was.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was REALLY REALLY funny! .

I liked the first part especially considering the the article was so very specific about Hary's relationship. The last bit seemed a little off to me, though. I don't think Ron would just be like "Oh he's gay and going out with Malfoy. I have to accept this." He'd probally be more like "AH WTH! Harry and Malfoy? AH!"

You know.