Reviews for An Aversion to Change
I accidentally started reading the sequel to this before I realized this first story existed! So I immediately stopped and found this one, and now - knowing what I know from this one - I can't wait to get back to the sequel. Honestly, even though I was only a few chapters deep into the sequel, I was entranced by it. Now that I know the "backstory," oh, my, I'm so excited to see what's in store! This was amazing. Highly recommend it to readers who enjoy the darker, more psychological Dramione fics. Awesome job!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 42 . 6/10
Does that make me sort of cliche or I don't know what that I'm a sucker for hapy ending? GODDDDDD! BUT it was beautifully written
Anika Cobriana chapter 6 . 3/31
I agree with Malfoy, Pride and Prejudice sounds dumb!
Dragomir7 chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
Why the f*** would this Orman be so ridiculously stupid as to mention THAT in front of Hermione? Doesn't he know that she would immediately be able to expose his position as a spy?
Hulk5798 chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
I absolutely love the kind of stories in which draco and hermione take some time to build a friendship rather than forgetting the past literally within one or two chapters. Basically this story is amazing till now, but, because i'm stupid i read the comments before starting the story. Now i know that the ending isn't a happy one. My take is that draco's mission was somehow to infiltrate the order. I really hope that isn't true.
Clover1302 chapter 42 . 4/25/2015
My word.I still can't handle that ending no matter how many times i read are damn good at evoking emotions in your i feel damn ,thanks for a great fic.
Nofears chapter 42 . 4/15/2015
That ending literally just had me like what the actual fuck. Lmao
But I liked it. There are wayyyy too many dramione fics with the same cliche happily ever after ending. I appreciated the dark twist.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
Honestly...I stopped reading at this r rated part. Come on. You're better than that. Besides, Harry potter is supposed to be an innocent series. But literally almost the whole time, I was making a disgusted face at the laptop and moving my head back as far as it could from the screen. Please. But the rest is ok. The story I mean. This does not give a leg up to the plot if that's what you're thinking.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/23/2015
What the heck?! Snape was always nice! He was always loyal to Dumbledore. Dumbledore TOLD Snape to kill him so that he could further gain the trust of Voldemort. He even gave the necessary information from his memory to Harry in his final moments to help defeat Voldemort! He looked after Harry all these years in a snarky way yes, but he did care for the safety of Lily Potter's son. Did you like, not read or at least SEE the Deathly Hollows?! Im not a Snape fan, but Snape was definitely not bad to begin with! Don't go insulting Snape unless its about his attitude because he was not ever evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
great so far and only read first chappie. You cleverly captured Dumbledore's intelligence and compassion when he sent the address mentally to Draco knowing what he might encounter. And Draco has no haughtiness...but then again I don't see how he could at this part. Well, nice writing. POTTERHEADS FOREVER.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 42 . 3/19/2015
WTF is that ending! I loved the story, but the ending is horid! I'm sorry if you liked it but for me it ruened the whole story. :( :( :(
Heather chapter 42 . 9/16/2014
Wonderfully written story. The ending was definitely a twist that my soul was not ready for.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Hermione is extremely annoying in this fanfic.
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Holy shit! Great chapter. What she said was really over the line and I don't blame Draco for being angry (please don't kill me it's just my opinion)
ryuk-sempai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014