Reviews for An Aversion to Change
roxy.neer chapter 42 . 4/25
My word.I still can't handle that ending no matter how many times i read are damn good at evoking emotions in your i feel damn ,thanks for a great fic.
Nofears chapter 42 . 4/15
That ending literally just had me like what the actual fuck. Lmao
But I liked it. There are wayyyy too many dramione fics with the same cliche happily ever after ending. I appreciated the dark twist.
Honestly...I stopped reading at this r rated part. Come on. You're better than that. Besides, Harry potter is supposed to be an innocent series. But literally almost the whole time, I was making a disgusted face at the laptop and moving my head back as far as it could from the screen. Please. But the rest is ok. The story I mean. This does not give a leg up to the plot if that's what you're thinking.
What the heck?! Snape was always nice! He was always loyal to Dumbledore. Dumbledore TOLD Snape to kill him so that he could further gain the trust of Voldemort. He even gave the necessary information from his memory to Harry in his final moments to help defeat Voldemort! He looked after Harry all these years in a snarky way yes, but he did care for the safety of Lily Potter's son. Did you like, not read or at least SEE the Deathly Hollows?! Im not a Snape fan, but Snape was definitely not bad to begin with! Don't go insulting Snape unless its about his attitude because he was not ever evil.
great so far and only read first chappie. You cleverly captured Dumbledore's intelligence and compassion when he sent the address mentally to Draco knowing what he might encounter. And Draco has no haughtiness...but then again I don't see how he could at this part. Well, nice writing. POTTERHEADS FOREVER.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 42 . 3/19
WTF is that ending! I loved the story, but the ending is horid! I'm sorry if you liked it but for me it ruened the whole story. :( :( :(
Heather chapter 42 . 9/16/2014
Wonderfully written story. The ending was definitely a twist that my soul was not ready for.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Hermione is extremely annoying in this fanfic.
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Holy shit! Great chapter. What she said was really over the line and I don't blame Draco for being angry (please don't kill me it's just my opinion)
ryuk-sempai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
rereading this...its amazing.
cmtaylor531 chapter 42 . 3/23/2014
Depressing ending but I liked the story none the less.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is one of my absolute favorite fanfiction ever. The first time I read it I didn't know there was a sequel so I was heartbroken at the end. I love this and The resilient and a lot of your work!
Sigh chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Great, another fic where Lucius is portrayed as a father who hates his son. Pass.
long live marshmallows chapter 42 . 2/8/2014
I kind of like the ending... It kind of makes more sense in a way despite how utterly sad it is.
long live marshmallows chapter 34 . 2/8/2014
I find it a bit hard to believe that Molly would make him sleep down there...