Reviews for EvangeliCop
Lovemichi chapter 11 . 2/21
I enjoyed this fic.
Mystery and action was so good.
parasiyte chapter 3 . 7/31/2020
k
parasiyte chapter 11 . 7/30/2020
fucking lit
Ads.A1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Loved this story and the way you got all the eva stuff into a cop story. Also first time I've seen anyone reference heat in a fic. Best movie ever.
Almega chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
One of the more interesting AU Evangelion stories I've read in a while. I like how you've woven EVA lore with the traditional police detective action adventure. I also see you've done your homework when it comes to the effects weapons hits have on everyday objects i.e. AK bullets swiss cheesing car sheet metal. Although there are a few lingering questions in my mind such as how Rei's address was in the police database, why Asuka finds it unusual men stare at her assets and why didn't the police task force bring some grenade launchers on their Marduk raid?
Aincalandorn chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Brilliant story; interesting way to do it and include all the chats.

Only qualm I had was that Kaji's last name is Ryoji, so it should have been Misato Ryoji.
Sean Tucker chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I may be a bit late, but I'm guessing the shootout was modeled after Heat. It had a very Michael Mann-esque feel to it.
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
It's always sad, at least to me, to see a story I enjoy come to an end. It's the same with books. However, the nice thing about both is that one can return to read them again.

Thanks for sharing this story.
bigguy1234 chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
awesome very good ending keep up the work
Frau Kaname Langley chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
Oh please update soon, you have a great history here
klasnic chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Very interesting chapter about the mothers of Asuka and Shinji deaths and the real intetions of Keel.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Very nice!
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
This just keeps getting better and better

GOSH I hate power-hungry megalomaniacs. Especially in groups.
Frau Kaname Langley chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
Don’t Shinji! I don’t want to lose you!”

“You’re not losing me Asuka. Not today. Not any day