Reviews for The Youkai and The Hanyou
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was awesome, cute, excellent, amusing, and sweet, I loved it and nice job but you should continue this after the end of Final Act please and write it soon please
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this was good
Sesshrin devoter chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Even I have to wait for 500 yrs to embrace you as my brother, I will still wait for you! Sensational! You are making the best plot for ultimate reconciliation between Sessh and Inu. I want to cry.

I read the 'sequel'-well in substance I think it is for this story-"the Family". Sessh honoured his own vows and he made good of the wrong past. Both puppies matured. It is really really good.
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
great story still sad but a happy ended.
Pineapple55 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh boy...what to say? You're really good at this whole story writing thing. ) Simply put, I'm glad Sess finally felt bad for being such an asshole to poor Inuyasha and wanted to fix their relationship. It was so sad when Inuyasha watched Sess treat Rin, a damn human, with love he had never shown his own brother. It's not surprising that he was upset and jealous over that. I mean, Sess did hate him for tainting their father's blood with human blood. And while they're gonna wait until Naraku's dead, they'll both be better off knowing that eventually things will be good between them
Val-86 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
nice story to hear and well a very good plot. i love both of them and would like to know if you have any plan to continue the story. i will be waiting for your sequel.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I am spazzing on the inside. I absolutely loved it and the way you portray their relationship is so very satisfying. Your concept of Inuyasha actually being a lot younger than everyone thinks, and a Sesshomaru finally getting his act together makes for a compelling and most enjoyable read. _
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i love your portrayal of the brothers' relationship. you continue to amaze me with the depth of emotions you convey in you stories. i haven't found one yet that i haven't thoroughly enjoyed.

i did like the point of view of the first part more. it had a more personal feel. looking at the relationship from the eyes and minds of those involved comes closer to the truth than a detached observer's telling of the tale.

thank you, once again, for sharing your wonderful visions so eloquently.
Soriano chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I loved this sequel nearly as much as the first fiction. Keep writing I like your works.
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Well done. I must say I am very impressed. Very well done. *claps*
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw, I read the Hidden Child first, then this, and it was GREAT!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
so touching and profound, emotionally moving. it will be interesting if takahashi-sama will do more to resolve the sibling rivalry in the manga where it seemed as if yasha was very concerned with his brother's welfare in the scenes mentioned in this story as well as others. i applaud your wonderful skills imagination and reasonings in this and 'hidden child'... BRAVO!

ginny
clemar chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wonderful! Your insight of the characters of Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha is truly amazing. I loved the story and the interaction of Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha in your story.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Nice story. I've always wondered what the back story is between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. Why does Sesshoumaru seem to hate his younger brother so much when he is so crazy about the human child Rin? I've always hoped that the story behind it would be something like this one. Inuyasha is clearly still very young. He's brash, rude, and seems arrogant. But...it's all a facade to protect his feelings. Inuyasha, in spite of all of his bluster, has a very tender heart. Over the course of the manga, though, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both seem to have "grown up" a little since the beginning. When Sesshoumaru left Rin in Inuyasha's care when he went after Magatsuhi, that spoke volumes. Soemthing has changed between the brothers...and for the better. They aren't friends by any means...and someone could still lose a body part if things go too badly between them, lol. But, still you can see the growth. This story is a very good way of displaying that. I haven't read or reviewed your stuff in a while, so it was good to read you again.