Reviews for Strange Creatures
Night-Fury1 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Aawwwwww! I m SO glad I waited until reading it all before commenting! this was just totally awes-mazing! best story ever, and the feels! Damn, I almost cried a few times! You are such a talented author, like OMG!
amoet chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Just watched Kick- Ass 2 and suddenly I rememebr this story...I can imagine Chloe as Annabelle, if you don't mind.
Great story, btw...I love the platonic relationship between Ironhide and Annabelle. I just can't stomach the story about them being romantic, I mean...come on Ironhide is thousand years old older than her.
Do you write another Transformers fic?
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
wow...i mean really! I have never read a story so emotionally wringing then this! Action, romance, thrilss chills! my god! I am just flored on how well this turned out! please coninue writing and ignore the flame casue they aint got jack sh## on your talent for writing.
fireflare chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
OH MY GODNESS THAT WAS SO EPIC I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE STORY! I look forward to reading more of your stories! BYEZ! XP
foofles chapter 19 . 7/20/2011
this is probably one of the best stories i have read in ff. i think the relationship between them was believable. all in all a very good story
MoonWallker chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
Oh my God. must say what you wrote was absolutely incredibly beautiful. It made me cry. You have a 't waste it!

Simply beautiful :)
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
mistaaaake ( is shot)

Hey, this is the first time I've read this, and I really like it. However, I just found a basic mistake: 'Hide's like "Your... your welcome." should be "You're... you're welcome."

Not trying to be nit-picky, just tryin' to help
GlitchGirl23 chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Mind controlled Autobot? That's a new one.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
D: Now that's a harsh way to break up with a guy. Even if he did punch Annabelle in the stomach when they were kids, no guy deserves that cold of a shoulder...And yet I read on.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
I hate and love you for making these chapters so long and many. Love because they're awesome, with a few spelling mistakes, hate because I can't finish reading tonight . I shall continue bright and early tomorrow morning.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Now that you got Ironhide's approval, you just need mom to and dad to forgive and forget and you're set kid xD
GlitchGirl23 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Lol, what else could Ironhide shoot and still cause trouble for the damned lil bastard?
GlitchGirl23 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Poor guy! At least he knew what to do when the illness came up.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
When a two year old tells you no, you better listen Ironhide xD
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011