Reviews for And the Greatest of These
Sanshal chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
This was...

awesome!
ManySkills chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Just wanted to tell you this is a story I keep coming back to and re-reading. So prophetic as to the future myth arc - and just love the idea of Dean Winchester blood mixing with Sammy's! I kinda hope they use that plot point at some point.

Good goin' - and thanks for all the great stories!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Great story. I could not stop reading it until I got to the end. It is that good. I love the why Dean got Sam back. It was awesome.
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Wow again! Love the biblical context, sacrificial blood cleansing Sam, the use of the verse, all great stuff. You know just exactly how long a story should go. The plot wraps up nicely and doesn't drag out (although your stories are so great I always wish they were longer!). Hope you'll consider writing some new Supernatural stories!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Dean will risk any hardship if he thinks it will help Sam.
Hunnique chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
That was a wonderful adventure and totally straight original supernatural. Erik Kripke could use this!

Brava :)
kirallie chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Great work! GLad the binding worked! Poor Dean keeps getting beat up. Would almost be better is Sam didn't have to remember what he'd done to his own brother.
erika chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
baeutiful
Lancy chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Great! I loved it!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Only just found this story but it's great. Really loved it and how you dealt with Sam's powers.

Also, pointless note - The Apostle Paul letter to the church in Corinth was read at my wedding so that got a big 'aw' moment from me.

Fab story, Liz x
bubblesquirt chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
First of all, I really really love this first paragraph. You word things so well, and you really captured Dean "coming to" perfectly.

His last thought, as sleep overtook him, was that Sam really did have enormous hands. Just like giant hams…

-Too funny. And true, btw.

Dean just wasn’t ready to face that, so he closed his eyes again and let the conversation continued around him.

“It was the blood,” Sam said. “I looked down and I saw the blood – Dean’s blood – and I…” he paused, and his grip on Dean’s wrist tightened briefly. “I don’t know, it was like I woke up and I was watching someone else holding that knife, about to… and then I realized it was me.”

-I love that Dean is eavesdropping here.

Bobby glanced at Dean. “I think that pretty much describes your damned fool of a brother, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do,” Sam said, looking at Dean with an intensity that made Dean uncomfortable.

-Haha. I can so tell that Bobby wants to confront Dean about what he did, but he can't until Sam is gone. Too funny!

Bobby angrily rounded on Dean as soon as the door had shut behind Sam.

-Totally called that.

He cocked his head. “At least, I assume it is. Unless you’re fighting an overwhelming impulse to come over here and beat the shit out of me?”

Sam’s anguished look made him regret the lame attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

-Whoa. Too soon dude.

“Ninety-nine percent. Nothing’s ever certain, Sam.”

“Yeah, it is.” Sam leaned forward, his expression intense. “You risking your life for me, almost dying for me, over and over – that’s certain.”

-So so so perfect. I love this. love it love it love it!

“Chicks, Sam. Now you got my blood, you’re bound to score, right?”

Sam rolled his eyes. “You’re kidding me, right?”

-I really love Dean. You're making me love Dean so much. He's so cute and funny and adorable. *sigh*

“You’re unbelievable.”

Dean waggled his eyebrows. “That’s what all the chicks say, Sammy.”

-I had to add this part in too. You really have the brothers down!

So I finally made it! Sorry it took so long, but I'm really glad I read this. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
buffgirl73 chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I love the way you write! I was about to go to sleep then saw the whole story in my inbox and thought...I'll just read a couple of chaps. OMG no, all or nothing, this is a fab story, one of my faves. Thanks
HAP chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I've been so slack on reviewing this one - sorry! But I really like the idea behind this fic. I hate to admit it, but I think becoming mad with power is something that could have befallen Sam (back in the days of the YED, and maybe in season 3). And adding the hurt Dean into the mix, well, that just makes the fic even better.

I was as shocked as Bobby was when he figured out that Sam must have left Dean at the mine!
bubblesquirt chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
“Sam, please.” Dean was now the one pleading, begging, but he didn’t care.

-You're capturing Dean's despair perfectly.

The brothers locked eyes. For one second, Dean thought he saw something flicker in Sam’s, something that might have been confusion. Then it was gone. Sam grinned, leaned forward and picked up the knife. He hefted it in his hand, admiring the finely honed blade, and then his eyes fixed on Dean’s for a long moment before he quickly cut through the ropes around his right wrist and ankles.

Sam gouged his thumb into the stitches in the side of Dean’s head, and he let out a gasp of pain. His vision began to darken, and only Sam’s vise-like grip on his head kept him upright.

-e! How horrible!

This chapter was uh-mazing! You wrote evil!Sam perfectly. I was getting the chills.
purehalo chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Awesome end to an awesome story! Thanks so much for sharing x