Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Pemberton chapter 16 . 19h
Dare I ask you to hurry and finish? This is a marvelous tale, with good characters (that is to say, your fleshing out the characters) and a nice twist on Harry being dumped somewhere new. I am especially appreciative of the Hufflepuff Council - a great idea that I would respectfully ask if I might borrow, suitably modified of course.

My favorite of all your stories is, of course, Inspector 13. You have a very talent for a humorous turns of phrase. I hope you can write your own stories in your own metaverse - I think they'd be delightful.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 16 . 8/30
Oh, NOW that you have us on the edge of our seats, NOW you take a break from posting...

This is good. I can't wait to see what happens... And how will they keep Holo-V from starting where he left off once free of the ROR? I can certainly see Holo-V sending Harry back where he came from, so HV can take over... Of course, as a mere man, he might find it difficult.

I also need to see Luna restored.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
shubhendu dutta chapter 16 . 8/25
A very good chapter.
ForgottenPrince chapter 16 . 8/19
One of the best I've read, shame it won't be updates in the near future.

Regards Prince
TinaMaki chapter 16 . 8/15
OMG, this is awesome! Not trying to pressure you or anything, but honestly, I'll be incredibly excited when I see the next update for this Story (whenever this will be...) :D!
TinaMaki chapter 13 . 8/15
God, you are awesome! Sry, maybe it sounds like stupid flattery.
But at first I was imagining the women to be more like Amazons or something. But the real difference, that what we may call feminine/girly/cute is actually seen as assertive/dominant/strong I've only realised in this chapter (when they talked about the poodle...).
Anyhow, this is probably one of my favourite fics ever! I'm off to read more 3
TinaMaki chapter 10 . 8/15
Oh God, I can't even express how much I love this story!
I've always thought of myself as progressive, but this makes me question yet again how I see the world. Even though I was sure that I myself had very few preconceived notions about gender (despite my mother clearly having a lot of them) this proved to me that I was wrong... But I'm not sure i it really is about agression, I know some pretty agressive women.
Anyhow, I thought that Luna was maybe genderqueer or something like that. I mean that she just acts how she wants and was taught to act but simply sees herself as "Luna" and not a woman or a girl... But your explanation makes a lot of sense as well:)
vysirez chapter 16 . 8/15
I can't remember if I reviewed this story one of the previous times I read it. I love this story, and would be overjoyed to see it finished. I quite like this version of Harry, and I am eager to see his response to the situation with Umbridge and Luna.
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 8/15
The weirdest thing happened, I suddendly felt sorry for Harry being in the positionn a woman would be... I mean, like seriously? Gosh, I'm sometimes surprised how many notions I (and most other people probably as well) still have about gender.
But what did Hermione's parents think calling their kid Orestes? I mean, Hermione (which is really uncommon) could have been a fluke. But 2 names like that... Poor kids, going to primary scholl like that.
Anyhow, this story sounds fascinating! I'm off to read more:)
Keronshara chapter 13 . 8/14
No matter how vicious a poodle is in this universe, a specter dog of death is a whole lot scarier. Wizards & witches freak out at the mere mention of someone seeing a grim means that a grim is much scarier than a mundane dog, no matter how vicious the dog might be.
Keronshara chapter 9 . 8/14
I'm curious you got the names wrong in the last chapter of Sirius' & Lupin' female counterparts or if Potter's friends in this universe besides Pettigrew weren't Black & Lupin.

From last chapter: Lance said that Jane hung out with "Lokabrenna, Rakasha, and Petra"
From your list at the end of this chapter:
Sirius Black...Cubicula Black
Remus John Lupin...Naguals Lupin
Peter Pettigrew...Petra Pettigrew
David chapter 16 . 8/10
Just finished reading this all the way through. Very interesting concept. Any plans to finish it?
Ashcandy07 chapter 16 . 8/6
Fucking hell... i hate it when these authors up and abandon their stories right before everything gets good...
LadyArtemisMotherofMoonwolf77 chapter 16 . 8/6
I have really enjoyed this story so far. Aside from a few gender errors, I have found it a very interesting twist on the HP saga. My one real problem with the story is that it isn't finished. :'(
I do however understand that sometimes writing captivating stories requires time, and a lot of skill. Thank you for taking my mind captive with your imaginative twists and turns. I hope to be reading another chapter soon, but understand that my wish is not your command. Keep up your awe inspiring work, as there are those of us who praise your creativity and willingness to attempt to expand our minds.
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 8/4
heres hoping that it wont be 4 years before another chapter is posted, and that luna can get her memory back
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »