Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Mybraindevourersyourstories chapter 16 . 4/21
I hope you continue with this story. It is very entertaining.
I have also placed it in my follows.
An excellent story, I hope you can do an update soon.
Nanchih chapter 14 . 4/5
Simple homonym error - Harry's 'affected' bones, not his 'effected' bones.
Nanchih chapter 11 . 4/5
Actually, your reversed XY/XX works fine. Humans aren't the only ones using DNA, after all, and birds use the 'malesXX, femalesXY'. Since Harry is her identical twin, he would be an XY with something inactivating his Y hormones. This exists.
Nanchih chapter 8 . 4/5
"Thubani Malfoy sat at the desk in HIS dormitory, HIS fingers steepled before HIM,...that much HE had managed to get out..." Obviously you are having the mental glitch, too. Not important, just there.
Nanchih chapter 4 . 4/5
Small glitch - "Ronnie pinned her Prefect Badge to HIS chest..."
Nanchih chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm delighted. This may be the first gender-switch story I've started that looks worth reading. I say 'started' because I don't think I've ever read more than a chapter or two - because they weren't worth it. You have done your homework! You have thought this out! This is more than names, it's a whole cultural More reversal, and it looks as though it's going to be hilarious!
walters1 chapter 15 . 3/28
Really enjoy this story, but really hope you finish it soon! Also, so cruel to Harry and Luna! Luna needs to recover soon! Please, please, PLEASE finish the story soon! Looking forward to more! :)
Avalonemyst chapter 11 . 3/23
Love this story. Can I use some of the satyr variations in my own story?
bearblue chapter 16 . 3/7
I have just "finished," reading (up to chapter 16) this story. It was a wonderful, original read. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading what follows, should you grace us with it, but if not, it was worth reading as is. :)
Karinta chapter 5 . 3/2
Ohhh I see where this is going. I approve.
Karinta chapter 4 . 3/2
Holy shit.
Karinta chapter 2 . 3/2
Oh my god I love this so far.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 3/1
Don't even joke about your lazyness, heavens.
And also, I have to congratulate on so many well time plot-points, some big, some small and one extraordinary, I just wonder how you will go from this last one here.
Mararsi chapter 16 . 2/19
Great story, I do hope you get back to finish it though! Thanks for all the hard work.
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »