Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
More, please.
Seeing as chickens in our universe are male-homozygous in sex chromosomes it isn't unreasonable that Distaff!humans be so.
ironhair chapter 16 . 9/16
Waiting for 2020 ;)
ironhair chapter 6 . 9/16
ing this...even though the gender change does throw me off a few times.
Boys fathers would hate Harry? Ohhhhh.
I don't know if I would love being in this world or hate it. Probably 'love'. I can make it work, I know I can :D
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/16
Goose chapter 4 . 9/14
Outside of the normal "him" and "her" made one big mistake here. Harry should not know who Luna is, or any of her quirks. This is the first time he has met her remember? Their meeting is reflective of what YOU know about her, not what Harry would know at this point in time.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 16 . 9/16
It's twenty fifteen-Do you know where chapter seventeen is?

I like this story enough to reread it occasionally but would appreciate a new chapter or two.

Richard Robinson
Pemberton chapter 16 . 8/31
Dare I ask you to hurry and finish? This is a marvelous tale, with good characters (that is to say, your fleshing out the characters) and a nice twist on Harry being dumped somewhere new. I am especially appreciative of the Hufflepuff Council - a great idea that I would respectfully ask if I might borrow, suitably modified of course.

My favorite of all your stories is, of course, Inspector 13. You have a very talent for a humorous turns of phrase. I hope you can write your own stories in your own metaverse - I think they'd be delightful.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 16 . 8/30
Oh, NOW that you have us on the edge of our seats, NOW you take a break from posting...

This is good. I can't wait to see what happens... And how will they keep Holo-V from starting where he left off once free of the ROR? I can certainly see Holo-V sending Harry back where he came from, so HV can take over... Of course, as a mere man, he might find it difficult.

I also need to see Luna restored.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
shubhendu dutta chapter 16 . 8/25
A very good chapter.
ForgottenPrince chapter 16 . 8/19
One of the best I've read, shame it won't be updates in the near future.

Regards Prince
TinaMaki chapter 16 . 8/15
OMG, this is awesome! Not trying to pressure you or anything, but honestly, I'll be incredibly excited when I see the next update for this Story (whenever this will be...) :D!
TinaMaki chapter 13 . 8/15
God, you are awesome! Sry, maybe it sounds like stupid flattery.
But at first I was imagining the women to be more like Amazons or something. But the real difference, that what we may call feminine/girly/cute is actually seen as assertive/dominant/strong I've only realised in this chapter (when they talked about the poodle...).
Anyhow, this is probably one of my favourite fics ever! I'm off to read more 3
TinaMaki chapter 10 . 8/15
Oh God, I can't even express how much I love this story!
I've always thought of myself as progressive, but this makes me question yet again how I see the world. Even though I was sure that I myself had very few preconceived notions about gender (despite my mother clearly having a lot of them) this proved to me that I was wrong... But I'm not sure i it really is about agression, I know some pretty agressive women.
Anyhow, I thought that Luna was maybe genderqueer or something like that. I mean that she just acts how she wants and was taught to act but simply sees herself as "Luna" and not a woman or a girl... But your explanation makes a lot of sense as well:)
vysirez chapter 16 . 8/15
I can't remember if I reviewed this story one of the previous times I read it. I love this story, and would be overjoyed to see it finished. I quite like this version of Harry, and I am eager to see his response to the situation with Umbridge and Luna.
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »