Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
MoonCharm134 chapter 16 . 11h
This story is gold! The plot is amazing, and the way you write your story is like a person who has lived in a female dominated world. I hope you didn't abandon this story, and that you decide to update soon.
Werefoxz chapter 16 . 7/22
I love hate you so much right now... 4 years later and you give us the best update to the story yet, and now I sit here wondering if it will be continued ever... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO LUNA Q_Q IT NEEDS TO BE FINISHED /3
Smozzick chapter 12 . 7/21
All the guys being tonks now makes sense to me. I was under the impression by the phrasing that you were saying that tonks was several men at once not different men at different times.
Smozzick chapter 11 . 7/21
Slightly confused by all of the guys being Tonks. An illusion or what?
Lynn chapter 3 . 7/18
Came here on brainthief's recommendation. Not going to finish reading this story bc it's not my cup of tea. I can't wrap my head around a female Dumbledore. It seems like an enjoyable read though. Very original
Lycanthromancer chapter 8 . 7/20
Uh...

Adding breasts to a breastplate would lead to serious injuries. This was never done for anything but an ornamental piece, as anything striking the chest would focus all the damage in one point and would cause serious harm to the wearer.
JKArcanus chapter 6 . 7/19
I love the "Dangdr Room" style training in the room of requirement. Great steps so far with interesting twists.
Ratus chapter 15 . 7/19
I do so hope it isn't 2020 when this wonderful story is done... I do hope you will update it again soon.
Happyfish chapter 4 . 7/19
I noticed that some of the time you say "he" and "His" to people that are gendered female, it's a small error and doesn't distract from the story much. On the whole this chapter is still awesome.
Happyfish chapter 2 . 7/19
This is a fascinating concept, I wonder how he will deal with the reversed inherent sexism in this universe? Another great chapter!
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/19
This is amazing!
fanficreader2842 chapter 16 . 7/19
The way you show Umbidge is perfect, her deeds are kind of pathetic yet one wants to jump into the story to strangle her. Oh and update soon!
BYoshi1993 chapter 16 . 7/18
Nooo! Luna! D:

Needless to say, I've fallen into this story. I haven't fallen into a story like this in a long time as most fanfiction is the same thing repeated over and over. But this world that you've created is fascinating and I imagine that you have a lot of fun building it, especially the little things that need to be adjusted to a female dominated society.

And as a guy, I'll admit, your society doesn't seem that bad to me. All the society benefits of being a woman without having to be a woman. Odd for sure but not bad.

Anyway, now that this review has started to go down paths that probably don't need to be explored, I am sincerely looking forward to when you can update this story again (which I really hope that you do).
Isebas chapter 16 . 7/18
Oh man I have really fallen in love with this story. A fresh twist on the dimensional traveler Harry. The concept of your witch dominated world was really good. Think I've only read stories with the concept once or twice. I sincerely hope you continue with this.

Isebas
LordPeverell chapter 10 . 7/18
im confused the differences have to at least be biological somehow, testosterone is what causes men to be more agressive and more horny. and you said yourself that the chromosomes have changed genders. there would have to be a universal difference in the way some substances react in the womans world to make this work. estrogen would have to cause agression and testosterone wouldnt. you said before that men are the ones with mood swings, and that is caused by the hormonal imbalance during the change in hormones during a period. you may want to either not try to explain how any of that works or explain it better. otherwise this is a fantastic story
1,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »