Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
FriendlyFire59 chapter 16 . 12/2
Re-reading while on standby and this is always a very good and original story that I had forgotten about. Now I'm reeeaaaallly jonesing for a new chapter, you're teasing us on purpose aren't you?

Thanks for all that you have posted.
NoSkill4me chapter 17 . 11/17
I must say I am deeply disappointed this is unfinished.

Whenever/ If ever you are going to pick this back up, I'll be waiting.
Please?
death390 chapter 16 . 10/18
Damn I wish there was more, forgot UT was u fi she'd when I came back to it
CMdkelley chapter 17 . 9/26
ouch why is it that you said mid 2020's before you finished... why not next week?
Books85 chapter 17 . 9/10
Well, I just reread this wonderful tale for the Nth time, and this time I noticed the A/N at the end of the last chapter. It's not quite the middle of the 2020's, but it feels like it. Maybe another chapter? Please?

As I was reading this, I recall thinking, "Woah those young ladies are really quite forward and horny. I was contemplating how realistic this is, when I remembered my High School (yes, I am a Yank) years. Especially when I remembered to flip genders. My only question is whether birth control is 100% reliable for this cadre of people. When the people in power are the ones who bear the babies, I would bet on extremely reliable birth control.

Just sayin'.

Thanks for a thought-provoking tale.
mrmayortheiv chapter 1 . 8/19
Ughhh. Harriet is the ugliest fucking name and beyond just being a bad name, is the absolute worst name for a fem-Harry possible. How tf is anyone supposed to stay immersed in a fem-Harry story if every time they read their name they get Harry-et? It completely pulls you out of it.

The worst part is, I don't think I could even use the chrome extension "word replacer" to change the name, because you have a Harry and A Harry-et.
bramscan92 chapter 4 . 8/6
Yeeeeeeeessssss... Im a little afraid about luna being male because it will be scary weirdness like xeno... Nice
wujuninja chapter 17 . 7/21
cannot wait for the next chapter
Jetstream chapter 15 . 6/4
I'm curious: Why is there significantly more sexism toward men in this than there is toward women in canon? Like, I get that sexism certainly ain't dead, and there's a fair amount of condescension in canon but... I dunno, what's the goal?

They're so prejudiced toward men in this that I'm not entirely certain how it's possible that Bagnold got elected at all, or how Bones is head of the DMLE.
Jetstream chapter 12 . 6/4
Okay, I'm confused. So far in the story you've referred to Lokabrena (Sirius) and Rakasha (Remus) twice. But in cast list you post sometimes, you call them Canicula and and Naguals.

Which is it?
Young snape chapter 1 . 5/16
To bad the story not completed but to be honest this was awesome as far as story telling goes.
LadyNerdosity31 chapter 17 . 5/12
This fanfic is so very well written. I binged it the last few hours and now I don’t know what to do. I think I’ll go check out the rest of your stories. You’re a fantastic writer and I hope I get to read more of this in the future. Thank you!
A chapter 17 . 5/8
Ah, a 7 year cliffie. Hope you are ok.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 14 . 3/9
I really like that this Potter is so bloodthirsty. The ministry also kissed Lestrange.
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »