Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Love this. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Overide22 chapter 16 . 11/27
This is a fantastic story, and I really hope to read the end of it before 2020! Haha please keep writing, you are really good at it.
cwespey chapter 16 . 11/19
Enjoyable story, BUT aove a year without an update leaves a feeling that you might have just written yourself into a dead end and can't get back in track. Please try again. So far it's rather entertaining, Four year gap for this last chapter and another year waiting. Have you just abandoned youe readers? Hope you finish it soon.

Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 15 . 11/19
Just as a random comment, an actual universe like this would mean that all of the people would not exist, given that beuaty doesnt transfer over exactly, as seen by malfoy. Given this, and the natural shallowness of humanity, everyone would marry different people.
Tom Kristal chapter 16 . 11/11
Great story. Any news for a conclusion?
Kedavra Lumos chapter 16 . 11/10
Had never actually gotten around to reading this one, before. Thought it was one of those female Harry stories, and I am usually not in the right mood for those. But today I did read through the whole thing, and greatly enjoyed it! Here's hoping you continue, and it ends up being quicker than the last update ... but even if not, there are still all your other stories to enjoy! Thank you for writing, as always!
Gon Freaks chapter 16 . 11/10
Are you still writing this story?
1066wthec chapter 16 . 11/10
really good, please carry on and update.
Julianthedarkone chapter 1 . 11/9
Please continue the story! Its been so long since its been updated!
Bah chapter 16 . 11/6
Update already you useless jackwagon. Or at least have the basic human decency not to end it like that.
fuzzyidioms chapter 16 . 11/6
So I'm going to follow and mark a date for 2021
BlackRevenant chapter 16 . 11/4
Hell of a cliffy to leave on.

RudeMinnesotan chapter 16 . 10/21
At first, when I read reading this last night, I was unsure how I felt about how aggressive that the women were. To me it appeared that they were MORE aggressive than men are.
Then I read that one AN you posted and I was like. ... eh, he's got a point. And I just accepted that Harry's 'man dominated universe' was just that. Male Dominated. Not saying that the real world isn't as well, but my perception of it comes off as more equal. So I just accepted it. Made liking the story a lot easier/better. (Also how easily people go into sex... I had/have a problem with that... but I'm kind of an asexual prude, so~ that's just my own thing not your writing lol).
ANYHOO Can't wait for those last few chapters. 2020s? I can wait.
Also: I died laughing when Loki turned into a poodle. Right along with Harry. So fucking funny XD
LoTSh chapter 16 . 10/13
This story is a gift to mankind. Seriously - I have not found a fic this captivating in a long time. Please keep writing, even if you have to wait years for inspiration. The outcome will be worth the wait.
This counts as a mercy kill, right?
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »