Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Ratus chapter 17 . 7/19
Not 2020 yet, but I do so hope to see another update soon. I reread the story tonight because I find it to be refreshing in its originality. I do so hope to see an update before we have to hunt you down for this evil cliff hanger you left us with. :)
Karou WindStalker chapter 17 . 7/19
Hey, at least you updated this. _
tpowe15 chapter 17 . 7/19
This is fantastic!
at-nightfall chapter 17 . 7/16
One idea I had handling Voldemort was to have someone sell him a way to live for 1000 years instead of a wizzards livespan of 150.
Voldemort gets permanently transformed into a turtle of equivalent mass, and the necessary magic and the extra years being taken from marked death eaters through the link.

Regards
Noah269 chapter 17 . 7/15
when are you going to post the 18 chapter
WillItWork chapter 17 . 7/13
This story is AMAZEBALLS. Ordinarily I have a predilection for well-done zappy, and this started with many of those hallmarks. Please accept my apologies — I underestimated your creativity.

So first, once one accepts the initial conceit, this is quite well thought out — you took a reasonable consequence to almost everything. Really, my only significant complaint is wands. I'd imagine a female dominated culture, which has less focus on wizardry, would use a more female-centric focus. Shrug, nitpicking.

Also, credit for creative characterization. Orestes and Luna, especially. I love that ‘everything is different but not really’ vibe. On the other hand, I thought the Malfoys in general seemed… maybe a little flat? Smart scheming PRAGMATIC Riddle makes up for it. I love practical antagonists who have motivations and make one earn the happy ending — as long as said happy ending is achieved.

As always, thanks for sharing.
FateBurn chapter 17 . 7/7
excellent story cant wait for more.
FateBurn chapter 6 . 7/6
excellent so far.
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 17 . 7/6
The wonders and terrors of magic...
Cayar chapter 10 . 7/5
I can't decide who the phrase 'hell hath no fury like...' applies to in this story.
Cayar chapter 6 . 7/5
You have used 'prophesy' as a noun; it is a verb. 'Prophecy' is the noun you were looking for.
Genesis1212 chapter 17 . 7/5
ohhhh I must have MOAR! That binge was so entertaining wow!
Genesis1212 chapter 4 . 7/4
harry in hufflepuff you know ravenclaw or hufflepuff may be my houses as well.
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 7/4
YES I love the genderbent verse well then this will be exciting!
Talonis Wolf chapter 14 . 6/24
You killed the Chudley Cannons, which have a suspiciously similar reputation with my favorite hockey team, the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I'm caught between being amused and protesting on principal. :)

In all seriousness, you have put a nice twist on the 'dimensional traveller fic' with Harry being banished by his enemy to KEEP Harry SAFE, and him struggling with a culture which has been suddenly inverted. Ideas are common, but putting them into action in a way that works as well as your story is remarkable.
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »