Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Mararsi chapter 16 . 2/19
Great story, I do hope you get back to finish it though! Thanks for all the hard work.
Midnight5142 chapter 16 . 2/19
Okay, this story is awesome. Can't wait till its updated
NightWithMoon chapter 16 . 2/19
Ack! it better not take another five years to finish this! Anyway I had a thought earlier, if you're making it so that women are xy and men are xx in this alternate reality, wouldn't that kinda screw up any kids harry might try to have there? then any kid of his would have either two y's or one female x and one male y or one male x and one female x... just what sorts of genders would that produce?
Yeah, I know totally not the point of the story, or even important, but I couldn't help but wonder.
Anyway I hope you get around to writing some more of this story as it's been great so far. Strange, but great.
elej chapter 16 . 2/13
this story is back? yay!
Let's hope it doesn't take that long this time. Please update again soon.
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 16 . 2/12
Just found this today. Great fun! Thanks for sharing. I hope you will update it soon.

T.G.H
nkh1 chapter 16 . 2/3
Oh my goodness poor Harry and Luna. Will they be able to fix Luna in time.
sfjoellen chapter 7 . 1/30
this is such a great story. you've heard it a 100 times but it's still true. tip of the authorial hat to you, you're one of the greats.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 1/24
good thing when the future is change that toad will never be working for the minister and every law will not pass from her plans fudge will be ban before he could become the worst minister ever
Mao Hisakawa chapter 9 . 1/17
Relm? I believe it's supposed to be 'Realm'.
Mao
Mao Hisakawa chapter 8 . 1/17
This is a good story, but remember "Come and Go Room, Room of Requirement" There's no extra 's' in the last word. You periodically refer to Thubani Malfoy as a 'he', though it doesn't take long before you switch back to referring to her as a 'she'. I would offer to be a beta, but right now I'm waiting on a job, so I won't be available. I think I know a person or two who could give you good pointers as well.

Mao

P.S. By the way, between the "speech" "Sections" you need a paragraph break. Tap enter, tap Tab. You'll be good to go. Good luck!
ShadowWielder14 chapter 16 . 1/14
I just started reading your story, and I LOVE IT. Please don't abandon this story, it is really good and there are too few good Harry Potter Fanfics out there these days.
Creative Procrastinator chapter 14 . 1/13
It took me a minute to remember that line was from Monster Squad. Keep up the good work.
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 16 . 1/10
Verry good story, even if i have to traduce your story to read it, i hope for the next chapter
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 2 . 1/7
Why haven't I come across a Harry/Fem!Fred&George yet? It sounds amazing.
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »