Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Adunaphel1 chapter 16 . 6/1
Cool story! Update soon!
Wolfman217 chapter 8 . 5/31
I still think they shouldn't have got the drop on him.
It would have been much better if he started fighting back and winning and they had to surrender and tell him whats going on.
lucifer16985214 chapter 16 . 5/27
Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...
Lectio Caelum chapter 16 . 5/24
This is a great story!
Dracco chapter 16 . 5/21
poke, hey, you said there's only a few chapters left, let's not wait til the 2020's for the last chapter.
Bryn chapter 16 . 5/17
It has come to my attention that you have not updated this story in quite some time. Do you plan on updating it soon, and not some time in 2018? It would be nice...

I do like this story. I haven't read one with a plot like this before, and I quite like it! It's fascinating to think about All the differences there would be. Although it does seem like Harry is much more powerful than he should be...
I've already reviewed this chapter it seems, so I can't post under my own account.

You are cruel! It was bad enough having to wait so long for this chapter (and somehow I forgot to put it in my alerts so I missed the update) - and then you go and finish on a cliffy! NOT FAIR!

Please, please, please - instruct the muse that she must concentrate on this one?
Mybraindevourersyourstories chapter 16 . 4/21
I hope you continue with this story. It is very entertaining.
I have also placed it in my follows.
An excellent story, I hope you can do an update soon.
Nanchih chapter 14 . 4/5
Simple homonym error - Harry's 'affected' bones, not his 'effected' bones.
Nanchih chapter 11 . 4/5
Actually, your reversed XY/XX works fine. Humans aren't the only ones using DNA, after all, and birds use the 'malesXX, femalesXY'. Since Harry is her identical twin, he would be an XY with something inactivating his Y hormones. This exists.
Nanchih chapter 8 . 4/5
"Thubani Malfoy sat at the desk in HIS dormitory, HIS fingers steepled before HIM,...that much HE had managed to get out..." Obviously you are having the mental glitch, too. Not important, just there.
Nanchih chapter 4 . 4/5
Small glitch - "Ronnie pinned her Prefect Badge to HIS chest..."
Nanchih chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm delighted. This may be the first gender-switch story I've started that looks worth reading. I say 'started' because I don't think I've ever read more than a chapter or two - because they weren't worth it. You have done your homework! You have thought this out! This is more than names, it's a whole cultural More reversal, and it looks as though it's going to be hilarious!
walters1 chapter 15 . 3/28
Really enjoy this story, but really hope you finish it soon! Also, so cruel to Harry and Luna! Luna needs to recover soon! Please, please, PLEASE finish the story soon! Looking forward to more! :)
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »