Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
OK this story really needs an update
MAHA1959 chapter 16 . 2/7
hello. i've just read through the 16 chapters and ... i love that fic !
i like the inverse universe. it's a little creepy but funny.
will Luna be herself soon ? what is this new idea that Orestes comes with this morning ?
and the big question : could Harry go back to his universe ? and at what time ? will he keep his new abilities from the distaff side and win against Voldy ?
oh i'm so eager to read the new chapters. to read you soon...
Zelara chapter 16 . 2/4
Only 2 more years till the next chapter! :p
bendin chapter 16 . 2/4
Old vine is a good one.
How good has to be the next chapter I am waiting for?
Holly M chapter 10 . 1/24
She does. Hermione does have a female cousin named Melonie, that is.

Holly M
the creator
Broken Ascendent chapter 16 . 1/20
Hurry up
Red8404 chapter 16 . 1/16
It's a shame that this story has been given up on because I was really enjoying it. I found it after searching for stories about an idea I had that I had never seen stories close to what I hoped was original. This plot wasn't exactly what I had in mind but was close enough. I was hesitant about reading it since it was unfinished and I hate starting unfinished stories, but I gave it a chance and actually liked it. Too bad you gave up on it.
CreepyReaper chapter 16 . 1/12
Just so you know, there are still folks carrying the torch for this awesome story you've written. Love it!
Okay so... this is a matriarchal world where instead of feminism we have male-ism (or something) and /still/ humanity manages to screw up. I can roll with that.
Huh...
PaC chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
An ODD "experiment", perhaps a wacky humor or crack ONE shot, the gender swap for every character but Luna so far.

But for a LONG drawn out serious drama, it's IMO, TOO thin a gimmick to float the story. I likely will be giving up and reading two others in parallel more, but no longer reading three I'm now reading, including this one, in parallel.

MOST irritating recently, is super training Harry, being even MORE or at least AS whiny as canon "woe woe is me, I have to be a murderer", with this "oh horrors, I'm a murderer CRAP" Harry whining. Upset, some PTSD AFTER killing, some vomiting, OK, but the illogic of self flagellating to have killed KILLERS trying to KILL him and LUNA, THAT makes for a pathetic whines cray baby non-hero Harry character.
AnonymousKernel chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
More irony: "He's out of character!"

Dobby Yoda in disguise
Nicol chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Please dont be dead and finish this .
I'll only forgive if u are dead and buried.
Thanks
Sono258 chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Well now. Guess I'll return to this in 2020. See you then!
Corwyn chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
I'm enjoying this story a lot. I do hope you get a chance to get back to it.
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »