Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
KariAnn chapter 17 . 10/14
Another original plot. Your imagination is amazing. I am sure this is a "happily ever after" but I can't guess how you are going to do it.
Bit on the nose and has a really odd disconnect between biology and temperament. You claim in one of your A/Ns that there's no biological differences and that, in the new world, women simply have aggression where men don't. The social constructionist argument to gender differences really rubs me the wrong way, and this portion of your story seems really undeveloped besides. Other than that, its a really good read. It's interesting seeing so many male characters as females, and its a kind of novel seeing Harry dismissed because he's male and not just because he's young or half blooded or any other cliche.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 9 . 10/10
The omake in Chapter 9 with the Lunas was fun.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 9/30
theYeastieBoys chapter 17 . 9/2
This is some form of cruel and unusual punishment? Dude this, as with your other stories, is so bloody good! If you have anything else, would love to read it!

Ps. (Mid 2020 was the projection for the other chaps, eh, eh?)
rexmagum163 chapter 17 . 8/22
Nice
cko2 chapter 17 . 8/4
Cool story. Too bad this seemed to have died off for many years. Sigh.
IloveHeat chapter 17 . 7/15
Why oh why did you quit. This story was amazing
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 6/20
I love this story! It is a very original take on the alternate dimension plot. I’ve been very much enjoying this. Thank you for writing this.
Mohammad 'the truth' S chapter 1 . 6/13
this is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and it saddens me to see it left unfinished...
mcgaughydd chapter 17 . 6/12
Brilliant chapter
weirdhead chapter 4 . 4/26
Yeah. Yeah. Sadly, You're bashing Ron. I concluded that much. Ron left his best friend and love because of a bloody Horcrux was affecting him, and his best friend said to leave! For the fourth year, Ron thought Harry put his name without even telling him! Harry even didn't deny that he was excited if he joined the tournament before names came out. There are so much good in Ron, and many people choose to look at one or two of his bad qualities, and you're one of them. Your low opinion about Ron/Ronnie is the only thing drives me away from the fic. Your world building is good, Voldemort is good, but I don't agree with your portrayal of Ron/Ronnie. And also Orestus/Harrie. I stop reading this one.
Time313 chapter 17 . 4/18
Lovely, lunatic, and quite well written stories you write.

May your Muse be kind and seek a return.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 17 . 4/14
This is very good, I do hope you continue it. It has been almost five years, but according to one of your notes, you went four years between updating, so five is not that much of a stretch. But I do hope you continue it soon.
sayantan2201 chapter 17 . 2/5
I have no idea how I missed this story until it got recommended on reddit. It was a intense read...I dont know how else to describe it. It has a flowing story, thrilling plot and a good premise.

In all a wonderful story and I will be waiting to see where you take this to.
1,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »