Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
death390 chapter 17 . 9/27
Enjoyed it while it lasted, I see you have written as recently as last year and ho0s this continues
stevem1 chapter 17 . 9/20
Brilliant story. Very imaginative. Hope to see it continued.

I hope Harry and/or Luna stick it to Umbridge.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 9/20
This is an amazing concept. Poor Harry.
murgel chapter 16 . 8/16
Hello there.
It is 2022 and I would like to remind you of your plan to have the last 2-3 chapters up until the mid-2020s. Your time runs short...

Seriously. I love the story so much fun to read each time I read it. So thanks for the work.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 17 . 8/1
This has been so good and so much fun. I loved the Blazing Saddles reference and the Loony Tunes gags in the mental battle so much!

Thanks for having posted.
More please
johnny99 chapter 17 . 7/24
Damn, this is so good. I’ve read it a few times now, keep hoping against hope for updates.

Regardless, thanks for the wonderful work!
javegar453 chapter 17 . 5/15
really hoping this fic get's an update because of that cliffhanger
DarkFox17 chapter 17 . 4/28
Good story, is it on hiatus or abandoned?
moodysavage chapter 16 . 4/25
This so deserves those last few chapters to tell us about their plan... And I love the Riddle shades!
Moshe Laks chapter 5 . 4/6
Fascinating concept. I assume that Dobby referring to Mr. Filch instead of Mrs. Filch is a mistake?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 17 . 3/24
Aww, I'd love to read how you finish this. This whole story is so beyond my imagination that I really look forward with what you came up with. It's such an intriguing concept. Thanks for creating it and writing it down!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 13 . 3/24
oooh god, a poodle. You're breaking me. Seriously, I don't know where you pull those ideas from. OMG I can't get that picture out of my head. ROFL.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 2 . 3/24
Hilarious. I can't believe I haven't read this story before. What an unbelievable awesome beginning. I'm constantly grinning since Harry dropped in n Harri. Love the way you changed it around without changing main character traits but adapting them to the different situation (and plumbing). Thanks for writing!
petros308 chapter 17 . 3/10