Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
rdeen1952 chapter 17 . 11/23
Such a different and interesting story! Thanks for sharing. Will you continue?
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 11/20
This an awesome,awesome story, since I'm a big Harry/Luna fan, I'll add this to my Haruna community and story alerts.
:))
jmw03u chapter 17 . 11/8
Such a great story! I love the dynamic between Harry and his "twin". I think the fem-dominated world is fun too. Thank you for writing this.
LAB1 chapter 17 . 11/2
Well, it is past mid 2020. Maybe you can complete this story by the new year? A great goal! This is the most interesting gender swapping universe ever! Such an interesting study of gender roles! I'm loving it while still mentally tripping as I read. My grandmother (who wasn't very nice anyway) had a horrible black poodle. Nearly gave me a concussion after knocking me down on the cement as a kid. That thing was a vicious attack dog! I thought I might have liked the idea of a pet dog before then.
SeraphimBlue chapter 13 . 10/19
evil minilop... hostile takeover of Christmas... Bun Bun from Sluggy Freelance?
Wait is male!Molly’s name is Monty or Malcolm? Because I remember you calling him Malcolm in a previous chapter.
denfire2 chapter 17 . 9/11
damn i havent read something this good in a long time. i hope one day you return to publish more chapters as this is amazing work. keep it up (the good work that is).
Khatix chapter 2 . 9/1
We didn't know if we could trust you while your were unconscious and instead of waiting for you yo wake up to answer some questions the Headmistress decided to mind rape you...
Khatix chapter 1 . 9/1
So Harry thinks to summon the Tri-Wiz Cup but not his glasses...
AleXym chapter 17 . 8/9
Well, its now the mid-2020... Where are my updates? :'(
Lord of the House of Magic chapter 17 . 8/8
Probably the most interesting thing gender swapped fan fiction I’ve read. It was very interesting how you were able to frame The whole society around it and take cultural differences that most people would not even think about. Thank you for your creativity and depth of your world building and I can’t wait to see more.
Ratus chapter 16 . 8/2
'pokes Cell with garden gnome' Is it dead now?
Books85 chapter 17 . 7/31
I found this on a list of "50 best Harry Potter fan fics" more than a year ago, and put off reading it, because I have not enjoyed the few fem!Harry fics that I'd read. It has been a long time at home, so I decided to try it, and am glad that I did.
This story is excellent. The framing story makes sense, the, story moves at a good pace, and both your Harrys are admirable people. I even like your characterizations of Dark Lady Riddle vs. Voldemort.
I won't try to make you hurry up, because this isn't someone with time on their hands, but it is art. Can't hurry Art.
Thank you for proving my pre-judging your work weong, and for sharing this.
Ratus chapter 1 . 7/31
Please Cell, please update this. Don't make me have to come over there and transplant hastus plants into your yard... Can't mow around them ya know...
dragon606 chapter 17 . 7/31
I really enjoyed this. Gender switched dimension travel, super trained Hatty/Harri, what else could I want? I hope you return to this story some time.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »