Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
David-El chapter 9 . 2/22
So, who is Lokabrenna?
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 17 . 2/2
Love the story, read it multiple times now. Started it way back when you were posting it on ficwad. hope to see you finish it soon.
Bearmauls chapter 17 . 1/24
Gah! I cannot believe the cliff this story is currently on. Please please finish it, it is so muchly awesome.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 13 . 1/21
!kg
Krav chapter 17 . 1/16
Noooooo that can't be the end for now, noooo
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 1/8
Very interesting.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 1/8
Ah, yes. Maybe getting involved with someone and then having to leave them behind or alone. Tricky situation. Maybe Harry is the power the dark lady knows not. A good duel might reopen an odd dimensional rift. Who knows?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 1/8
This whole thing is very twisted. I like that a lot. Here I was thinking of whom might be a good bud for new Harry and missing girl Luna, when bam! there's girl Luna and acting very similar. Cheers! Nice job!
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 1/6
Okay im sorry but what is this? you cant possibly be happy with this chapter, theres no way.
Its canon, at some points Word for word even, all youve changed is genders on everyone, and even that - your main selling point, you screw up like 10 times this chapter ALONE, calling Ronnie, Ron, referring to females as "he" or males as "she" I might understand how you personally dont find this to be such a big problem, but I honestly reached a point this chapter where I had to go back and reread to make sure he wasnt back in his universe cause you kept referring to the people like that, hell its like it was copy paste from the book, which would actually explain the word of word canon thing you got going on at some places.

The reason Im saying you cant personally be happy with this chapter is cause ive read some of your other stories, and I enjoyed them quite a bit, so this frankly shocked me.

Ill throw in a bone tho, I like how you gave Harry a small backbone, especially in a universe where canon Harry would have been very normal.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 1/6
Whats with the ridiculous names o,o is t comic relief? I guess its working, but isnt it going to get old?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 1/6
Interesting, I just dont like no backbone!Harry. He already spilled all the beans he had
DigitalKites chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Sitting side-saddle implies that guys wear dresses in this 'verse, since that's where the practice originated... a strange thought, though no stranger than most of the rest of the fic I suppose.

Something did occur to me however; if females had the more aggressive nature, then they'd likely be the ones to do the fighting throughout history, and so natural selection would ensure that they developed the bigger musculature. It would also ensure that they never would have grown breasts, since the males were given the children to look after instead. Essentially, everything should be exactly the same, except females would have penises, while males would have vaginas. That would be much less interesting of course, but it would make sense as written thus far.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Very good story
Grammar Nazi chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
It should be Lance Potter né Evans instead of née, as that is the female form
Earl Annex chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
...
I just can't get over the fact that Distaff-verse names are all just so RIDICULOUS. It's like you took perfectly serviceable names and just added extra letters to them until they started looking vaguely WELSH. I mean seriously.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE NAMES?
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »