Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 15 . 12/6
It's coming close to the mid 2020s. Ready for more! )
Lukkai chapter 17 . 12/1
You know... At first I was a bit sceptical from the summary of whether I'd like this or not. But boy do I ever! A jolly good read this is. You wrote on your profile that the next chapter is at least partially done? Hint, hint.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 11/24
/*Dramatic "Nooooo!"*
jon reeve chapter 16 . 11/24
/Your estimate at the end of this chapter appears to be holding up, unfortunately.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 11/24
/Oh, how sad that I am nearing the end of the chapters available. Oh well, I'll enjoy the last two.
jon reeve chapter 11 . 11/24
/Yes, I honestly lol'd at "Dionysodoros." I also dug some of the other suggestions. I was already gonna comment on that and was somewhat delighted to see the paragraph at the bottom of this chapter explaining it.

/It is entertaining and enlightening to see the misandry, misogyny, misanthropy, and just plain uneduxated bias of people when it comes to gender-roles and the status of people when the script is flipped. Especially with the role-change that is currently being effected in some places today.

/It makes the discussion all the more pertinent.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 11/24
/I don't think the Marauder's names match in the story vs the key at the bottom of this chapter. Also in the last few chapters, there were a few times you referred to certain characters by their man-world original pronouns. Not a big deal, but maybe a millenial beta with ocd would be able to sort that out for you. I kid, kid. ;D
jon reeve chapter 5 . 11/24
/Yay.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 11/24
/I'm probably spoiling myself for similar, inferior stories out there. However, I don't recall running into this exact concept anywhere else. Fun, so far.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 11/24
/I thought that I had possibly read this one before, but I clearly haven't. I think I read the summary and recognized the writer (very good works, mind you) and so waited for this story to update/finish.

/That was back when I mostly read completed stories. Nowadays, I've mostly finished all the good completed ones. Every once in a while I'll run into a good complete story that's not new-ish.

/Anyway, I started reading this, and will continue, with the hope that it will somehow update. It's actually happened a few times where a story has been abandoned/hiatused for years and then updates after I start reading it.

/Probably coincidence, but I am also pretty f'n cool. So, I won't discount the influence my presence has on situations.

Either way, thanks for writing!
Monster King chapter 17 . 11/22
Mernom chapter 17 . 10/5
It's not finished?
NOOOOOOOOOO!...
Mernom chapter 14 . 10/5
They killed a foreign Quiddich team... At this point I expect foreign hit men start taking interest.
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »