Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
ArokthSurana chapter 17 . 5/14
This story is an amazing psychological experiment that has had me hooked from chapter 1. I am really hoping that you choose to continue this story at some point. Absolutely fantastic writing!
Mack chapter 17 . 4/24
This is a really interesting story. I hope that it continues.
Dassadec chapter 17 . 4/26
And now almost two years later... RL or writer's block must really be bothering you.
Aftermath Man chapter 17 . 4/23
An absolutely fantastic derivation and I found myself unable to stop reading till I got to the most recent chapter. I greatly look forward to more and aside from a repeated misuse of the gender pronouns that seriously broke immersion, there is little wrong with his story. Hoping for more.
Bellator93 chapter 17 . 4/6
Ahh! Update please!
Updates for this please.
Stone Elbow chapter 10 . 3/10
Sick sense of humor? Nonsense. I'm a guy and I think this story is hilarious in a healthy and thought-provoking way. Well, the gender-role-switching part anyway. Voldie and the Malfoys are sick no matter what.

Kudos for an original, creative and well-written story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 2/26
Luna lovegood is still a girl? Intriguing.

LOL harry smacked Thubani's butt! Oh lord, there's something.

Awww~ Harri and Orestes together, yay!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 2/26
Orestes, the guy who killed his mother? Oh, he was engaged to Hermione, who was Helen of Troy's daughter. I know lots of Greek Myths too, but I missed that.

LOL Harry freaking out Melanie, good lord, odd world.

But like it. And Harry, thinking of going into hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

Ginerva, cool.

Very nicely written :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 2/26
Thubani? I wonder what that name means, still, interesting.
XD Yeah, a relief harry isn't attracted to female Malfoy, oh did HE ever burn her. XD

And the twins, flirting, teasing harry. It never changes.

Still, great story, especially with Harri adopting Harry.
camp1500 chapter 17 . 2/23
This is getting very good so far, too bad you have not completed it.
Aw man, is this officially abandoned?
This dark lady is very questionable spilling that much magical blood. Death eaters are so stupid!
Omfg the details are amazing

"I'm not a little boy"