Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 2 . 3/24/2022
Hilarious. I can't believe I haven't read this story before. What an unbelievable awesome beginning. I'm constantly grinning since Harry dropped in n Harri. Love the way you changed it around without changing main character traits but adapting them to the different situation (and plumbing). Thanks for writing!
petros308 chapter 17 . 3/10/2022
it's almost the middle 2020's this is due the final chapter
effinineffable chapter 15 . 2/6/2022
I think the funniest thing about this fic is that the gender swapped alternate dimension is significantly more sexist than the original dimension.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
This could have been so much better if you just stick with canon pairings. Most people unsuccessfully try to force Harry/Hermione pairing and fail miserably. Unfortunately you are also one of them. I really love the idea of genderbend and aggressive females. But ron or rather ronnie bashing is too much. At the very least you could have taken the unsual route and try to keep most canon pairing(with female counterparts) and go for the Harry/female Draco pairing.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 3 . 12/10/2021
Here’s something that might make sense to your questions: The Prophecy? Something tells me female riddle doesn’t know it word for word. This should tell us why dumbledore should never handle phrophecies. She heard it word for word, yet is confused on why Harry was sent here. THE WORDS SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER A HINT!

Great chapter.
KariAnn chapter 17 . 10/14/2021
Another original plot. Your imagination is amazing. I am sure this is a "happily ever after" but I can't guess how you are going to do it.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2021
Bit on the nose and has a really odd disconnect between biology and temperament. You claim in one of your A/Ns that there's no biological differences and that, in the new world, women simply have aggression where men don't. The social constructionist argument to gender differences really rubs me the wrong way, and this portion of your story seems really undeveloped besides. Other than that, its a really good read. It's interesting seeing so many male characters as females, and its a kind of novel seeing Harry dismissed because he's male and not just because he's young or half blooded or any other cliche.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
The omake in Chapter 9 with the Lunas was fun.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
theYeastieBoys chapter 17 . 9/2/2021
This is some form of cruel and unusual punishment? Dude this, as with your other stories, is so bloody good! If you have anything else, would love to read it!

Ps. (Mid 2020 was the projection for the other chaps, eh, eh?)
rexmagum163 chapter 17 . 8/22/2021
Nice
cko2 chapter 17 . 8/4/2021
Cool story. Too bad this seemed to have died off for many years. Sigh.
IloveHeat chapter 17 . 7/15/2021
Why oh why did you quit. This story was amazing
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 6/20/2021
I love this story! It is a very original take on the alternate dimension plot. I’ve been very much enjoying this. Thank you for writing this.
Mr. Medic chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
this is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and it saddens me to see it left unfinished...
1,945 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »