Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distaff Side
mcgaughydd chapter 17 . 6/12/2021
Brilliant chapter
weirdhead chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
Yeah. Yeah. Sadly, You're bashing Ron. I concluded that much. Ron left his best friend and love because of a bloody Horcrux was affecting him, and his best friend said to leave! For the fourth year, Ron thought Harry put his name without even telling him! Harry even didn't deny that he was excited if he joined the tournament before names came out. There are so much good in Ron, and many people choose to look at one or two of his bad qualities, and you're one of them. Your low opinion about Ron/Ronnie is the only thing drives me away from the fic. Your world building is good, Voldemort is good, but I don't agree with your portrayal of Ron/Ronnie. And also Orestus/Harrie. I stop reading this one.
Time313 chapter 17 . 4/18/2021
Lovely, lunatic, and quite well written stories you write.

May your Muse be kind and seek a return.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 17 . 4/14/2021
This is very good, I do hope you continue it. It has been almost five years, but according to one of your notes, you went four years between updating, so five is not that much of a stretch. But I do hope you continue it soon.
sayantan2201 chapter 17 . 2/5/2021
I have no idea how I missed this story until it got recommended on reddit. It was a intense read...I dont know how else to describe it. It has a flowing story, thrilling plot and a good premise.

In all a wonderful story and I will be waiting to see where you take this to.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2021
A concern... Can the girls visit the boys dormitories freely? This would be the equivalent of giving the boys free access to the girls dorms in canon. I think there'd be a whole lot of problems with this...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2021
Hmm, I think from your scorecard you got some names wrong in the talk with Harriet's Dad?
Karou WindStalker chapter 16 . 1/23/2021
I wish this had continued
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 1/13/2021
fasinating story. i enjoyed what is here. Thanks. :D
Swall001 chapter 17 . 12/16/2020
Please continue! This universe is very weird...but also entertaining(:
Kimberly T chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
Well, it's been a few years since this story was updated... But it's SOOO GOOOD! And evidently, from one of your notes, has only another couple of chapters to go! I really hope you'll consider working on it again!
rdeen1952 chapter 17 . 11/23/2020
Such a different and interesting story! Thanks for sharing. Will you continue?
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 11/20/2020
This an awesome,awesome story, since I'm a big Harry/Luna fan, I'll add this to my Haruna community and story alerts.
:))
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 11/8/2020
Such a great story! I love the dynamic between Harry and his "twin". I think the fem-dominated world is fun too. Thank you for writing this.
LAB1 chapter 17 . 11/2/2020
Well, it is past mid 2020. Maybe you can complete this story by the new year? A great goal! This is the most interesting gender swapping universe ever! Such an interesting study of gender roles! I'm loving it while still mentally tripping as I read. My grandmother (who wasn't very nice anyway) had a horrible black poodle. Nearly gave me a concussion after knocking me down on the cement as a kid. That thing was a vicious attack dog! I thought I might have liked the idea of a pet dog before then.
1,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »