Reviews for When you're gone
Sawyer Fan chapter 6 . 5/15
Yay! You updated! :) :) :) :) And now I am in deep shame for not updating mine *hides under desk*

I'm still amazed at how you can write so well when English is not your native language. So much detail in your wording! This was a wonderful surprise to see you posting another chapter.

I enjoyed the little bit of banter between Quartermain and Lewis and how Allan had to throw water on his friend after he had fainted. That is good Allan has a friend he can use, and boy oh boy, from where we last left Tom, he sure needed some help!

I sure hope there is more to come soon!

*huggles*
AkwardBabyGiraffe chapter 6 . 5/12
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!
REBD chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
tell me more
Beanie-art1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This is so awesome, please continue! :D
LIElee chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
what happens next!
ArtElf chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
OMG awesome! whyyyyyy have you stopped writing? Because this is epicly awesome, and you should continue! :) please?
Tarana chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
This is good! This is really good! Please continue. I wish to see the big reunion! ;D

This is the first LXG story I've read, and its great. I have a feeling that I won't be able to find any other stories that is as great as this (No offence guys). So please continue! :D
Sawyer Fan chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Yay! You updated! I do hope very much you do finish this story! Once again I am amazed by your ability for such detailed description (and English not being your native language).

Tom sure gave the bad guys a fight to remember! He is like a bulldog, unwilling to give up! LOL.

It is wonderful to see another chapter up and hopefully soon another and another!
Kaddielinn chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This is awesome I hope you continue writing it because I love
Jazzy-kid chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Awesome story! keep it going! PLEASE! Can't wait for the next installment/ chapter.
zxully chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I really enjoy this story! I had a bit of problems with some of your spelling-mistakes, but it's not that big of a deal. It doesn't ruin the plot nor the very nice idea you've got here, babes.

It's a really nice story. :) Poor Tom, though! *pets him* Though I hope he'll get hurt later... xD Sorry, I'm a terrible angst-whore.

Update! :)
FanFictionJunkie chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Oh please please update soon! i love this story idea and the first four chapters are written very well. I am super excited to read more!
LXGfan chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
oh please update soon! i just read he begining of your story andi am loving it! i hope u do continue :)
Ashadowofwings chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Hey! This is good! :D My grammar sense is going off a lot though...check some of your spellings, stay in past tense, and you don't need to put spaces between "'s and words (i.e. "like this," not " like this ").

However, your writing style comes through clearly - and it's quite good. And I am seriously hooked by your plot. Continue, please!
Fabio chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Well! Great! Perfect! Fantastic! I hope that you will write others understood them! Capitano mio Capitano, Optimal job!