Reviews for 809 You're Drooling, Gilmore!
Samantha Windows chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
hey, only just started reading your gilmore girls scripts and i'm absolutely hooked!, brilliant writing, and i can really imagine the characters whilst reading!

xx

email me
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
I know you're probably going to set Rory up with Nate, but I really want her to end up with Jess...sigh, impossible I guess, but there I said, that's my insane hope.

Happy writng

ditte mai
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i'm still here and loving it every step of the way you write soo good banter that i can't even begin to copy...not that i wold, cause stealing other pepole's genious is bad...easieer though, but bad...lol

cant wait to see what happens next

happy future writing

ditte mai
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I have to agree with Rory, getting over herself was the first and vital step toward clearing things up with Nate. The Richard/Luke interaction was quite nice and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. There wasn't that much new development otherwise (filler episode, I guess), but then again there'll be lots of that to come with the return of Jess and Luke and Lorlai's wedding.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Uh oh. Richard going back to the diner the next morning... nice but Luke seems so miserable, LOL. It's nice though that Richard wants to spend the time to get to know Luke better. Him serving in the diner is funny.

Glad to see that Nate laid it all out for Rory and what not and that they are both finally starting to get along.

It's good things worked out with Kirk and Lulu.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Haha! Richard walked behind the counter? Hilarious! But nice he wants to help out a little.

Luke ran over Taylor's pumpkin lineup? That would have been worth seeing!

Glad to learn more about Nate. Will be interesting to see what Rory thinks and will do now.

It's funny how quiet Luke and Richard were and couldn't come up with anything to talk about. The men sniffing the air trying to figure out where the stench was coming from was hilarious.

Oh wow. Poor Kirk. Him and Lulu split and Kirk gets kicked out. Hope Lorelai and Luke are able to help him and Lulu.

Hee. Lorelai getting Luke to agree to help with Lulu and Kirk was great.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Loved it when Emily thought that Richard meant they were both going to spend the day with Luke, then after she finds out doesn't care.

Hee! Ranting Luke!

So, Logan has been seeing someone for a few months now... interesting cause that's about when the phone calls started.

Uh oh. Lorelai never got around to telling Luke about Richard.

Ek. Poor Rory. Nate is definitely still mad, although I don't blame him, lol.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ha! A turtle ottoman! Liked the furniture shopping. Of course the girls would fall asleep in a furniture store, lol.
Roxxy117 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
You know what I think is gonna happen? Rory and Nate are gonna become friends & gonna start dating ... then Logan is gonna show up with Nate there and I don't know if he's gonna ruin anything but he's definitely gonna make things awkward between Rory and Nate.

So ARE you planning on putting Rory and Nate together?

AND OMG! JESS IS COMING BACK?

I LOVE YOU! ]
AshGurl2897 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Glad for the lack of Logan confusion - at least for the moment - and I am SO excited that Jess will be in the next chapter. I am so a Jess girl all the way. Off to read 10. :)
fox24 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Logan better break up with Serena and realize he and Rory are perfect for each other. He is smarter and way cuter then Jess. Plus Matt had a contract if there was a S8
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
does'nt richard have a job or something or is he workin at the diner.

good chapter & more please