Reviews for A Very Young Girl's Record of Her Own Impressions
Swallow B chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great satire, much funnier than the original.
The Intergalactic Detective chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh, I loved it. Quite a funny twist on... well... everything. I laughed out loud several times (and gave away the fact that I wasn't actually asleep. Humph. I blame you for that.)

Huh. Ariana shares my keenness on Oscar Wilde.

I specially liked Ariana's "vacant sweetness" and Albus' explanation for the snogging. At that point I actually curled up on my bed and cackled uncontrollably.
Alina chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I re-discover this between my browser's favorites every three months or so, I re-read it, and I find it just as brilliant as the first time.
Starlight Glimmer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
For some reason, I was crying at the end, and I think it's because...that was the time when Arianna died trying to fix a fight between the two brothers. Sometimes, I feel like strangling Albus Dumbledore. Anyway, that was a brilliant piece of writing, quite funny and I rather like the way you portray Gellert. In all the fanfictions I've read, the author pictures Gellert as an evil, evil person. Your 'Gellert' is actually better than Promises Honoured- Robin4 pictures him as a very interesting character.
I wished Arianna lived...That would have been an interesting twist...Ok, back on track. Who's Sibyl Vane?
Your story was very good, and I applaud you! Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to that.
Almosegosum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I was in dreadful need of a laugh. I'm being held prisoner at the ocean with nothing but sunny skies and heat to keep me company. I mean seriously, not even a cloud... or a thunderstorm! nothing. but this I about your brilliant story, and I'll be sure to read all your work. I'm officially a fan. not that I'm important or anything. sigh PS please forgive my English. I can read it very well. but it is and always will be my second language and I fear I may never become as proficient as you wonderful people T-T
es chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is brilliant. Oh god.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story, glad to see Ariana like this, she has so much potential as a character.
I think I"m gonna go reread Dorian Gray right now.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really funny! Great job :)
Confuzd Lives chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hah! I read your disclaimer and knew this was going to be a good quick read. I loved nearly every little bit about this from Ariana's voice to your fun dipiction of the characters. Absolutely lovely. 3
La Feu Eterne chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*falls off chair laughing*

Sheer, unadulterated brilliance!

Long live the immortal, pervy Wilde!
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Lol, loved this!
TheAnkylosaurus chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This had me in tears of laughter throughout, then actual tears at the end. Thank you for the most excellent read.
Celendiar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is actually brilliant. Absolutely genius. And there can never be too much Wilde references.
The Dragon Mage chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Some other reviewer said that, if they looked in the Mirror of Erised, this is what they would get.

All I can say is YES. Because ohmylord Dumbledore and Grindelwald are the best part of Harry Potter canon for me and Oscar Wilde is the best part of EVERYTHING EVER (I have four copies of Dorian Gray in case I have to lend them, and the entire Ballad of Reading Gaol on my wall) and you smashed them together into the most hilarious fanfic in existence!

And the allusions and the metaphors and the thing with the goats and I have to go giggle in a corner now thank you SO much bye.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was amazingly crackified. Absolutely hilarious. From the author's notes on.

I'm tempted to do the "quote my favorite lines back atcha" thing, but I'd only be copying and pasting, well, almost all of it. I did enjoy July 25 quite a bit though. Also "How very right I was!"

Delightfully literary. I think I've pull out some of the Victorian in my stash to read for the next week or so.

Thanks for the read!