Reviews for A Very Young Girl's Record of Her Own Impressions
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/19
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fourth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, very funny! Great job!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/23
This was funny, just like the rest of your Fanfictions. Poor Elphias Doge. And Ariana at the end, when she went to try to stop the fight.
Ashinia chapter 1 . 7/19
Poor Dogbreath. If only he weren't so ugly.

That was hilarious! Every single part of the fic had me in stitches although I can't help but become a bit sad after the last sentence...y'know since that's how she died in canon and everything...
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Aberforth x Goat is the best pairng ever. It is followed closely by Fiedeulfa x Hagrid's father and whatever made Olympe Maxime. It is almost as good as Dobby x Sorting Hat, which, sadly isn't canon.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Hahaaha that was funny
Swallow B chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great satire, much funnier than the original.
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh, I loved it. Quite a funny twist on... well... everything. I laughed out loud several times (and gave away the fact that I wasn't actually asleep. Humph. I blame you for that.)

Huh. Ariana shares my keenness on Oscar Wilde.

I specially liked Ariana's "vacant sweetness" and Albus' explanation for the snogging. At that point I actually curled up on my bed and cackled uncontrollably.
Alina chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I re-discover this between my browser's favorites every three months or so, I re-read it, and I find it just as brilliant as the first time.
Starlight Glimmer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
For some reason, I was crying at the end, and I think it's because...that was the time when Arianna died trying to fix a fight between the two brothers. Sometimes, I feel like strangling Albus Dumbledore. Anyway, that was a brilliant piece of writing, quite funny and I rather like the way you portray Gellert. In all the fanfictions I've read, the author pictures Gellert as an evil, evil person. Your 'Gellert' is actually better than Promises Honoured- Robin4 pictures him as a very interesting character.
I wished Arianna lived...That would have been an interesting twist...Ok, back on track. Who's Sibyl Vane?
Your story was very good, and I applaud you! Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to that.
Almosegosum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I was in dreadful need of a laugh. I'm being held prisoner at the ocean with nothing but sunny skies and heat to keep me company. I mean seriously, not even a cloud... or a thunderstorm! nothing. but this I about your brilliant story, and I'll be sure to read all your work. I'm officially a fan. not that I'm important or anything. sigh PS please forgive my English. I can read it very well. but it is and always will be my second language and I fear I may never become as proficient as you wonderful people T-T
es chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is brilliant. Oh god.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story, glad to see Ariana like this, she has so much potential as a character.
I think I"m gonna go reread Dorian Gray right now.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really funny! Great job :)
Confuzd Lives chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hah! I read your disclaimer and knew this was going to be a good quick read. I loved nearly every little bit about this from Ariana's voice to your fun dipiction of the characters. Absolutely lovely. 3
La Feu Eterne chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*falls off chair laughing*

Sheer, unadulterated brilliance!

Long live the immortal, pervy Wilde!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »