Reviews for A Very Young Girl's Record of Her Own Impressions
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/23
Aberforth x Goat is the best pairng ever. It is followed closely by Fiedeulfa x Hagrid's father and whatever made Olympe Maxime. It is almost as good as Dobby x Sorting Hat, which, sadly isn't canon.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/13
Hahaaha that was funny
Swallow B chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great satire, much funnier than the original.
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh, I loved it. Quite a funny twist on... well... everything. I laughed out loud several times (and gave away the fact that I wasn't actually asleep. Humph. I blame you for that.)

Huh. Ariana shares my keenness on Oscar Wilde.

I specially liked Ariana's "vacant sweetness" and Albus' explanation for the snogging. At that point I actually curled up on my bed and cackled uncontrollably.
Alina chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I re-discover this between my browser's favorites every three months or so, I re-read it, and I find it just as brilliant as the first time.
Starlight Glimmer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
For some reason, I was crying at the end, and I think it's because...that was the time when Arianna died trying to fix a fight between the two brothers. Sometimes, I feel like strangling Albus Dumbledore. Anyway, that was a brilliant piece of writing, quite funny and I rather like the way you portray Gellert. In all the fanfictions I've read, the author pictures Gellert as an evil, evil person. Your 'Gellert' is actually better than Promises Honoured- Robin4 pictures him as a very interesting character.
I wished Arianna lived...That would have been an interesting twist...Ok, back on track. Who's Sibyl Vane?
Your story was very good, and I applaud you! Keep writing, I'll be looking forward to that.
Almosegosum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I was in dreadful need of a laugh. I'm being held prisoner at the ocean with nothing but sunny skies and heat to keep me company. I mean seriously, not even a cloud... or a thunderstorm! nothing. but this I about your brilliant story, and I'll be sure to read all your work. I'm officially a fan. not that I'm important or anything. sigh PS please forgive my English. I can read it very well. but it is and always will be my second language and I fear I may never become as proficient as you wonderful people T-T
es chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is brilliant. Oh god.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story, glad to see Ariana like this, she has so much potential as a character.
I think I"m gonna go reread Dorian Gray right now.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really funny! Great job :)
Confuzd Lives chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hah! I read your disclaimer and knew this was going to be a good quick read. I loved nearly every little bit about this from Ariana's voice to your fun dipiction of the characters. Absolutely lovely. 3
La Feu Eterne chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*falls off chair laughing*

Sheer, unadulterated brilliance!

Long live the immortal, pervy Wilde!
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Lol, loved this!
TheAnkylosaurus chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This had me in tears of laughter throughout, then actual tears at the end. Thank you for the most excellent read.
Celendiar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is actually brilliant. Absolutely genius. And there can never be too much Wilde references.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »